A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake before the alarm, with my cat poking at my face. I roll over and see Nick sleeping next to me. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly. He didn't try anything last night. I slide out of bed slowly so I don't wake him. I push myself into the shower and shave all the unwanted body hair off me. I return to the room and look at the nightstand and my heart skips a beat. I see the leather cuff laying right out in the open. Oh my God did he see it last night? If he did what did he think? Panic strikes me hard in the stomach. I see him move around. I quickly move over to the side of the bed and open the draw and slip it in. Just as I do that Nick wakes up. I am standing there in my towel. I feel his hand touch the back of my leg. It's warm and soft. I turn and bend over and give him a kiss. I hear him moan. "It was nice to have someone next to me again." He nods. "I hope I didn't kick you too many times last night. I am use to having the king size bed all to myself." He gets up and says nothing. He lumbers into the shower. I hear the water running. I enter the bathroom while he is in the shower and start to put my face on. Oh my God he saw me without makeup on. He saw me with my hair all wet. No wonder he didn't say anything. He is still in shock and in horror at the sight of me. I see his hand come out of the shower past the shower curtain. He steps out and kisses me on the back of my neck. He steps behind me and wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear. "You are so beautiful and I am glad you are in my life." "Seeing me all natural didn't scare you?" "No, not at all. I think you look beautiful all the time." My heart starts to pound. Nick goes into the bedroom and puts his shirt and pants on. He is walking around the house with no shoes or socks on. I step out into the bedroom again and see that all my clothes are set out on the bed again. It's a black silk shirt and black dress pants. There is a pair of white pantyhose and black shoes set out also. I sit on the edge of the bed and roll the pantyhose up and quickly slip them on my legs adjusting them as I pull them up. I put the slacks on and then the silky black blouse. I add some gold jewelry. I have a heavy gold necklace that I love to wear. It looks like a slave collar. I walk out into the kitchen. Nick looks up and takes a deep breath.

I drive to Nick's apartment complex and pull into the driveway. As I do this I notice something about it. The lot is full of trucks. Not just any trucks but trucks with toolboxes attached to the sides of the box. There is a van there with a painters name on the side panel. I look closer at them. "Just head into work. I have an extra suit there," he says before I can react to what I am looking at. I turn back out. "We had a fire in one of the apartments a month ago. Those guys are working on the repairs." He says as we pull out. Logical answer I guess. But I don't recall hearing about a fire. But then again I don't always read or see the news. We pull into parking garage. I find a spot and Nick quickly exits the car and opens my door. He opens the door for me. We see his sister get onto the elevator and the doors close. So we wait for the next ride. As we stand there I notice people looking at us. "Are you two dating?" a woman asks. "No, Yes, Yes I think so." I answer looking for help from Nick. "Make up your mind lady." He says laughing. "Yes, defiantly yes." He leans forward and kisses me in front of God and everyone. Nick exits at his floor. "Lunch?" he yells as the doors close. "Yes" I ride up to my floor. I exit and wait for that, morning call out from Shelly. I have to look away when she does it. I can't watch her do that thing she does with her hips when she yells... "Happy Hump Day!" I hear as she sees me. Oh lord I feel like the woman from that song about the guy streaking. I didn't look away in time. I see she is wearing the pick halter dress and white pantyhose again and she is not wearing her shoes. I see the nylon struggling to keep itself together; her toes are scrunched up in the toe of pantyhose. "Hello Shelly." As I walk in I see Teddy sitting there again. "Not showing legs today Lady?" I don't answer him. I call Shelly into my office. "Close the door please." I say to her. She closes the door. "I don't want to see him in the office tomorrow morning." I say to her. "Sorry Ms. Kimberly. He is just waiting for dial-a-ride to come pick him up. I don't want him scaring people in the lobby while he waits, he works about four miles down the road. He lost his license about a month ago running from the police. He should have it back in about five months." By the time she got finished telling me the story. I just wanted Teddy out of the country. As Shelly walks out, and I hear her give Teddy a kiss and him leave making some rude comment about my pantyhose being in a bunch. I hear Shelly sneeze again and this time no problems I guess. Suddenly another sneeze comes from the outer office. "Damn it!" I don't dare look. Shelly walks into my office. I look up slowly "Phew!" This time, she only spilled her coffee on herself. "Ms. Kimberly, I was wondering..." "Sure run home and get cleaned up." I interrupt her before she can finish. "Thank you." Shelly returns in about an hour. I hear her return to her desk. Before I know it its lunchtime. Shelly is standing at the door. "I am leaving for lunch now." I look up and see her. She has changed to a black wearing a tank-top dress. It's pulled so tight around her waist that its almost crawling up her back. She still has the white pantyhose on, and the missile sandals that almost took my head off. I look up and nod. I see her turn toward the elevator that has just stopped at the floor. "Hold the elevator!" she yells and starts to run kicking off one of the shoes. I hear Nick yell out and what I believe is a shoe flying across the room and hitting the back of the elevator.

Nick stands in my door looking over his shoulder. "Wow what the hell was that?" I start to laugh and tell him about yesterday, and how I was just about taken out by the same shoe. We both start to laugh. Nick and I make it to the deli in a matter of minutes and order. We start to talk about Shelly again. "I think she is a good person, but I don't like her boyfriends. She has to pick better ones." I suddenly hear my mothers voice coming out of my mouth. "I told her that her boyfriend Teddy cannot be in the office when I get in there in the morning. He scares people." I finish telling Nick about the whole story and I can see it is really not listening. "Did you hear me?" I ask him. He repeats most of the story back. He is looking deep into my eyes. He reaches across the table and interlaces his hand in mine. I feel a rush and burn in my stomach. I look into his blue eyes and the whole room disappears. There is nothing but Nick and I in the room. I don't even notice Shelly walk in. She is with Teddy. They go order and leave and we still don't notice them. Nick and I don't say anything the rest of the meal. We return to work walking hand in hand. The leaves are starting to change color and its fall like weather. There is a breeze that blows softly against my cheek. I look over to Nick. "Thank you for dinner last night." He says. "You cooked it, I should be thanking you. I fell asleep on the sofa. The foot rub that you gave me and the wine knocked me out. Thank you for being a gentleman, you could have taken total advantage of me ... You were a gentleman weren't you?" Nick gives me a smile and a nod. "I would never do anything to break down the trust between us. Nick stops walking and pulls me in close. I can smell him. He smells fresh and clean. He has that manly smell. He lifts my chin up and kisses me. Not just a little kiss but one of those knocks your socks off, romantic passionate kisses. I melt in his arms. My legs turn to rubber and I feel myself getting wet. I wrap my hand about the back of his neck. His tongue pushes slowing and softly into my mouth. I roll my tongue to meet his. I feel him against me and can feel his manhood come alive. Again the world around us disappears. We walk back to the office.

Before I know it the day is finished and Nick and I are driving back to his apartment complex. I sit thinking about how I would love to ask him to stay tonight again. But I just know that Pete and Amber are going to do something soon. I need to be ready and I don't want Nick to interfere. Listen to me. I love this man and I don't want him in the way of my fun. I wish I could tell him about it and involve him in it. I would love Nick being the one tying me not Pete. Not that I don't enjoy Pete and all the things he does to me and the way he ties me. But I want more. I know that Amber gets more. I want it too. I pull into Nick's lot at his complex. He leans over and gives me another one of those kisses. I melt in his touch. I feel his hand touching my leg. I suddenly wish I had a skirt on so he could feel the pantyhose that he sees all the time. Give him a little tease. I wish his hand would slide up and touch me. He slides slowly out of the car and gives me one more kiss. "Sleep well Ma'am." He says closing the door. I drive home and start to think about Amber, I want so badly to be tied in the back of the truck again with her. Feeling her body against mine. Getting that sexual tension built up again. Seeing her feet pulling hard against the handcuffs that keep her bound. Seeing the gag that is forced in her mouth cutting deep in he cheeks. I get myself all worked up. I hit the garage door opener. I park my car and rush into the house. Maybe I am the one now that needs a cold shower. I feel my heart racing. The cat is there. "What!" I scream at her. She just looks like she always does, licks her paw and leaves me standing there. Soaked panties and pantyhose. I kick my shoes off and feel my nylon coved feel slip a little on the floor as I walk. I make myself a peanut butter and raspberry jelly sandwich and get a glass of milk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.