A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake to the alarm and look at the clock. I jump up. I am already running late. I think to myself how happy I am its Friday; I pull out a pair of jeans and jade green silk blouse. I pull out the dark brown pantyhose. I ball the leg up and pull them up my slowly as to not snag it. I do the same and cover my left leg with the dark brown nylon. I rub my hands up and down them smoothing them out. I pull the jeans over them. What a shame I have to cover them like this. I walk back to my closet and find the jean skirt I bought the other day. I pull the jeans back off. I pull the jean skirt up. I find the slut shoes and put them on. I add the jade green silk blouse. I look at myself in the mirror. I look sweet as candy. "I can pull this off!" I say giving myself a wink. The cat is standing in the doorway of my room looking at me. "What!" I say to the cat. This time she just turns and walks away. "Oh you are just jealous you stupid cat. You're jealous because you cannot fit in this outfit. You would love to show off in front of your friends in this!" I stop and listen to my words echo in the house. My thoughts go to Shelly. I hate to think that she is dressing in something like this right now and going to try and pull the look off. I run through the house grab my purse and knock the bag filled with pantyhose onto the floor. I will pick that up when I get home. I think to myself. I lock the door. The garage door opens. I jump in the seat of the car and start it up. I race down the road and get to Nicks apartment complex. He is standing out front of the building again. "DAMN!" I swear out loud. Still not early enough to see if he walks out of the building, if someone drops him off, or if he hides his car. Nick gets into the car. He looks me over. I give my toes a quick wiggle when I see his eyes meet them on the floorboard. I look over and see he is getting hard. "Would you like to touch them?" I ask him. His eyes widen. "Yes ma'am I would." "It would be hard for me to drive if your hand is on them. I think that will have to wait." I say to him in an evil tone. We drive in silence to work. He is out of the car before it's even stopped again. He is at my door in a flash. Just as he opens the door he is on one knee at my door. I swing my feet out the door. He leans forward and kisses my feet. First he kisses the right one, then the left one, I feel his hot breath on my foot again. It makes my foot damp. The feeling lingers for several minutes. "Rise!" I say to him. Just as fast as I say it he is on his feet. He helps me out of the car. He opens the door for me. As soon as we are at the elevator he pushes the button. He allows me to enter first again. He stands behind me. The man that knocked the box out of my hands the night before is on the elevator. Nick gives him an evil look. He leans over and whispers something into his ear. His eyes get really big. "Miss, I believe I owe you a sincere apology." I look over at him a bit shocked and feeling powerful. "Next time you wave at me, make sure you use all your fingers." He nods and steps back. My heart is racing. What did Nick say to him that would make him do that? I hoped that Nick didn't tell him that he would kill him if he didn't. Nick must work out. He has an awesome chest and big arms. He looks like if the NFL asked him to come play he would be game ready right there. Nick gets off on his floor, looking back and waving to me. "Lunch..." The door to the elevator closes before he can finish.

The door opens on my floor, I find myself standing in the hallway dreading walking into my office. But part of me wants to see what she came up with today. I walk in. "GOOODMORNING Ms. Kimberly." She yells across the office. I swear that even Nick two floors down can hear her. I jump back. She is wearing a pair of low; I mean very low cut jeans, with a white tank top. Her belly is pushing out of the tank top that is tucked into her pants. He breasts are pushing on the fabric I swear that I can hear the fibers giving way every time she takes a breath. Fear runs through my mind. If that fabric fails I am going to be punched in the eye from here. "Lookie, I can fit in a small tank top now. I lost another ten pounds. Okay not quite ten pounds, if I lose two more it should add up to ten pounds." I was starting to wonder if she is just adding up each time she goes to her weight watchers program? "Ah, yeah. I see that." I say I giggle a little and try to fight back total laughter. "I feel the same way. I am so excited. I move towards my office. "Did you try on the dress I bought for you?" she asks as she follows me into my office. "No I was a bit tied up last night, I didn't get time." If she only knew that a bit tied up, really means that I was really tied up. I blush. "Are you warm Ms. Kimberly?" she asks. "No I am okay." "If you need anything let me know." She exits the room walking with a bounce. Tigger she is bloody Tigger. I look my desk over. I wonder if there is anything new that I will find. I search all over it. I am little depressed, when I don't find anything. I look up and see Nick standing at my door. I give out a little scream. He laughs. "Hey I need a copy of one of my reports. I think you still have it." He walks over and stands in front of my desk. I look up at him. He smiles. "Its that one." He points at one of the file folders. I hand it to him. "See you at lunch time." He smiles and leaves. I kick myself; I didn't say a word to him. He is going to think I am mad at him. I pick up the phone and dial his number. "Hello?" I hear him answer. "Hey I just want you to know I wasn't mad at you. I just was still in shock how quietly you came into my office." He laughs. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." "No problem, I have another set of friends that can sneak in and out of my house without me knowing they are there." My mind suddenly focuses on Amber and I in the back of the truck. I start to breath heavy. "You okay?" I hear Nick ask. "Yes just thinking about something that happened to me yesterday." "Well it must be good if it gets you to breath that heavy." We both laugh. "Got to go." Nick says. We both say goodbye and disconnect.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.