A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I woke up just before the alarm. I looked around the room. I saw the blindfold that was used to cover my eyes last night. I see the rope that held me. My heart starts to race. I pickup a piece of rope, I start to feel the texture of the rope. It's so soft, but yet can be so evil. It can be so mean by not letting go. I wonder how something so soft can be so wicked? I shower and shave the unwanted hair off my body. I am clean and smooth again. I look at my right ankle and see a small red mark on it. "Oh my God!" I yell. I have a rope burn on my ankle. I look close at it. It's a cherry red mark that even looks like a rope mark. I go to my closet and find that I have no slacks to wear. I look at the skirts that I have. I run to my draw that holds my pantyhose. I see the thick black tights. These will have to do. I look and find the black mini-skirt and a white blouse. I sit on the edge of the bed and ball up the tights. As I pull them up my leg I feel how smooth and soft the shinny material is. I look down and check to see if the mark is covered. I put the skirt on and then button up the blouse. I look for a pair of shoes. About the only ones I have that would look and good are the four-inch spiked heeled slut shoes I have. I pull them out. They have a wide strap that goes around the ankle, with another wide band that goes over the top of the foot just behind the toes. They also have some small studs on them for accent and a very thick sole. I look down. My heart starts to race. They almost look like I am strapped down to a table. I feel my pulse rate rise and I am wet again. I rush out to the car. I start for Nick's. I think about what is going to happen to him when he sees me dressed up like this. I smile to myself.

I pull into the lot and once again Nick is standing on the curb. This time I was five minutes early, but he is still standing there waiting for me. As I pull up I start to get wet thinking that I am about to give Nick a thrill. Nick opens the door and takes one look at me. I swear that I could see his pants move when he went instantly hard. "Good morning Ma'am." He says as he slides into the seat. "I love your choice of dress today." I start to blush. But pull myself out of it. "You are very welcome." I try to sound stern and forceful. As if I dressed for him this way. As we drive down the road I can see his eyes following up and down my legs. I suddenly get this fear that he can see that mark on my leg. I shift my leg so he may not be able to see it even if he tried. We get to the parking garage and before I even have the car in park Nick is out of the vehicle. He rushes over to my side of the car and opens the door for me. He puts his hand out and helps me out of the car. I get that feeling of power again. Nick opens the door for me and allows me to enter the elevator first. The only one that is on the elevator with us is Mrs. Peterson. I swear she is about ninety-six years old and two hundred and forty pounds. She takes a look at me. "In my day we would have been sent home for showing that much leg." She huffs at me. I wanted so badly to answer back. In your day did you have the legs to show? I just smile at her. "And look at those heels. A girl could break a leg falling off them." The door opens and she exits the elevator. It's just Nick and me on the elevator now. Nick is standing behind me. I feel move around to the front of me. He kneels before me and lifts up my right foot. I feel the spot that the rope burn is on under his soft hand. He leans forward and kisses my foot. I feel myself get soaked. Just like the hold ocean just let loose in my panties. His lips are soft through the nylon covering my foot. I can feel his hot breath on my foot. It makes the tights slightly damp. He says nothing and returns to standing behind me before the doors open to his floor. I swear I feel fluid running down my leg. My legs are like rubber. I walk off the elevator and run into the side of the door as I exit.

I stop at the door to my office. I prepare myself for what I am about to see. I shiver at the thought of seeing more cellulite hanging out. I walk in. She has Strawberry pink halter-top mini-dress on. She has topped it off with a pair of dark brown pantyhose. I can see they are control top because you can see it hanging out the bottom of the dress. Her arms and shoulders look like a raw whole chicken when you take it out of the package. This too is about three times too small. "I am glad you allowed me to take some time off yesterday. If I hadn't I would have missed out on the deal I got on this dress. And it was the last one in my size." I about laugh and puke at the same time. What the hell is she thinking? HER SIZE? It's more like in my size. I start to wonder what clerks must think when she comes in and tries clothes on and they can see they are too small. Don't you think they would say something? I rush into my office. Shelly is right behind me. She is holding a box. "I got you a gift too Ms. Kimberly." I look up. I am at a loss for words. "Oh you didn't have to." I try to sound like I really feel blessed that she thought of me. "Open it!" I take the package. I open it and look inside. Inside what do you think is in there? Oh hell no! I pull out the exact same dress. "I thought seeing it looked so good on me you would be jealous and want one too. Who knows maybe someday we will accidentally wear it on the same day. I shiver at the though. Shelly leaves my office. I think for a minute about throwing it in the trash. But I think better and put it on the sofa in the corner of my office. I go to my desk and open the top draw and jump back. I look down and see a bright red ball-gag with a hasp on the back that you can put a lock in and keep it in place. My heart starts to race. I am about to call for Shelly. How would I explain it to her? I fire up my computer and check my email. There is a message on it to check my photo files for a file under the name. Ripped hose. I quickly check the photo files and see the file. I click on it. There are several thumb size pictures on it. I click the first one and I see Amber on my sofa in my office. I look closely and I see that she has the pantyhose on that were ripped and he toe was still sticking out. I look at the next photo and see her up closer, I can see her eyes, and she looks almost like she is smiling. The next photo is of her foot with her toe sticking out. I look closer and see that the ankles are not held together with handcuffs but with rope and the pantyhose are not black but are blue. Oh my God, This was a picture of my feet. My heart is racing and pounding so hard. I look at the next photo and its Ambers feet. The next picture is of me again, I am lying on my side hogtied on my bed. I can see that I am sleeping. The next was of Amber on the sofa here in my office. I look at the last photo in the file; it is of Amber on the sofa. I can see the clock on the wall Its at five thirty-five. I look at the sofa. I start to wonder how Pete is able to get into my office? I quickly close the file before anyone comes into my office and sees them.

I glance at the sofa from time to time and think about Amber tied on it. I go back to my work. I finish all the work that is on my desk and wonder how I got so far ahead with all that was going through my mind. I look up and Nick is standing at the door. "Lunch?" "Yes." I said getting up from my desk. Nick and I walk to the elevator. Shelly looks up from her desk. "My I ask a question?" I look back at her trying not to look at her arms. "Yes?" "Are you two dating?" Nick and I both look at each other. "No, we are not dating, but we have gone out a once." "Well I think you both look great together." I felt Nick's hand touch the small of my back. We both at the same time say thank you to her. We don't say a word on the elevator. We walk the three blocks down to the deli. We walk in and suddenly I notice people looking at us. I feel a bit of shock remembering the rope burn, but I can see they are not looking at my ankle but are looking at the two of us walking in. We find a table toward the back. Through lunch Nick and I talk mainly about work. "What's up with that dress that Shelly was wearing today?" Nick asks. "Oh get this!" I laugh. She even bought one for me. "Not the same color I hope, I could never look at you in that dress and not think about her and that flab." Oh yeah, the same color. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice gesture and all, but when she said how funny it would be if we both wore the dress on the same day I about puked." As I said that I noticed that people were looking over at us again. I blushed for a minute. "We if you would wear it, I would tie you down and rip it off your body. My heart about stopped when he said that. I felt that rush and fluid flow. I start to think about last night. How I was tied. Nick said something to me but I didn't hear what he said. I look up and he is standing next to me at the table. His voice became clear again. "You ready to go back now?" he asks. I nod and get up.

Soon as I get back to the office I look and see that there is a new pile or reports on my desk. On the other corner of the desk is a large bouquet of flowers. I walk up slowly to it. I take the card. Thank you for last night, Love Amber. My heart skips a beat. I log back on to my computer. I am notified that I have new email. I open its, I see it's from Pete. I open the file. It opens with a picture of my feet tied. I roll the screen down and see in bold print. REPLACE THE PANTYHOSE BY TONIGHT OR PAY THE PRICE! TAKE THE BALL-GAG HOME WITH YOU ALSO. YOU WILL NEED IT SOON! My legs are like rubber again. My hands are shaking. I put my hand between my legs and find the wet spot. I clear the email and close the window. I dig into the files on my desk. My thoughts go to the ball-gag. I open the draw and look at it. I look over at my purse and wonder how I am going to get that think in my little purse. I can just carry it out of the room. What am I going to do with it? I look over at the sofa and remember the dress that is in the box. I decide that is the place for the gag. I can hide it in there.

I look up from my desk and I see Nick standing at the door. "Hey Lady you going to work all night?" I jump, its five o'clock already. My heart starts to race. I didn't move that ball-gag over to the box yet. How am I going to do that now? I get up and start to walk out. As I get to the elevator I look at Nick. "I forgot to turn off my computer. Wait here and I will be right back. If the elevator comes." I hand him my keys. "Go down to the car I will be right there." I rush back to my office. I grab the gag from my desk. I rush over and slip it into the box. As I walk out Nick is standing outside my door. My heart jumps in my chest. I wonder if he saw anything. As I walk out with the box he looks at it. "Is that the dress?" he asks. "Yes, that's it." "Let me see it." I start to open the box forgetting the gag is in there. I stop. "No." I said. I will put it on for you someday but until then you cannot see it. We will see if you live up to your promise. We both laugh. There are three other people on the elevator with us. No one says a word. They all look up at the floor numbers light up as we ride down. We get to the garage floor and a guy from the back of the elevator pushes past me knocking the box from my hands. It falls to the floor. I watch it falling in slow motion. As it hits the floor I wait for that gag to come popping out. But a split second before it hits the floor Nick snatches it from the air. My heart stops. Every thing comes back to real speed. He hands it to me "Hey, buddy watch where you are going next time." He yells at the man. The man turns and flips us off. "Wow, nice guy." "No manners." Nick walks to my car. I start to look franticly in my purse for my keys. "Oh shit! I can't find my keys." I hear the jingle of the keys and look up and see them in Nick's hand. He opens my door and puts his hand out to help me get into the car. He kisses my hand and closes the door. He moves quickly to his side and slips in. His eyes are on my feet. I give him a reward tease by wiggling my toes in the shoes. I hear him take a deep breath.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.