A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I walked around the house and tried to see if there were any new gifts or toys left behind by Pete or Amber. I didn't find anything. The cat followed me around looking in all the places I was looking. I would open a closet and she would walk around in a circle like she needed to do the inspection with me. Well nothing so far. I walk past the phone. "Why are you not ringing?" I scream at it. I pick it up and check to make sure it is working. I think for a minute why don't I call them and see if they forgot about me. I start to dial. "No, I cant do that, its not part of the plan." I hang the phone up. Oh what if they were trying to call when I had the phone off the hook. My heart starts to race. The phone starts to ring. I quickly pick it up. It's an unwanted telemarketer, what a great time for them to call. Like any time is a good time. I tell him to take me off his list and slam the phone down. The cat looks at me. "I bet you are behind all of those calls I get from them. I bet when I am at work you make calls to your friends and you all sell our phone numbers to telemarketers. It's a cat thing. So you can get even with us. " The cat starts to lick her paw ignoring me. I walk into the kitchen and see the box. I sit at the table with the box in front of me. I want to open it so badly. My little voice inside my head tells me to opening it. The little voice in my stomach tells me not to. Now they are fighting. I finally decide to go to bed. I haven't been sleeping and I know I better get to bed soon. Maybe I am just tired enough to sleep all night. I pull the covers back and see a small padlock in my bed. I look for a note. I don't find any. I then look for the key, I don't see that either. Its not locked, so it is all ready for use. I think about locking it, but figure it's unlocked for a reason. My mind goes to the lock on the back of Amber's head holding that gag in place. Is that way the lock was left here. Is that going to be my lock that holds my gag in place? I lay the lock on the nightstand. I look over at it in the dim light in the room. I can see it shining in what little light there is. I drift off to sleep.

I wake to the alarm. Wow I slept all night for once. I felt like I could take on the world. Oh great it's Wednesday. I get to hear Shelly sign out "Happy hump day." I just want to punch her in the mouth when she does it. It wouldn't be so bad but she makes this motion with her hips when she says it. I get grossed out thinking that maybe this is the day that her and her boyfriend have sex, and what she could be wearing at the time. That hump day is really "HUMP DAY!" for her. I turn the water on for my shower. I take an extra long shower today. I have the time. I make sure all the unwanted hair is gone. I avoid the spot that I tried to do surgery on myself yesterday. I open my draw and find a new pair of shinny bronze colored thong panties. My hands shake for a minute. I wonder if Amber picked them out or if Pete did. I pulled them up my legs and put them in place. I found that they were not as bad as they look. Really in the long run they are a great feeling. I throw on my bra and then work on finding my face in the little bottles on the counter. I pull my hair back into a ponytail for a minute and decide on a bun in the back instead. I walk out and find clothes have been set out for me on my bed. I look around the house quickly. There is my white silk blouse and a dark blue pencil skirt. There are dark blue pantyhose still in the package lying on top of the outfit. There are a pair blue stiletto heeled sandals on the floor on front of the bed. I look for a note on the bed. I find nothing. I pull out the pantyhose. I feel them. They are so soft and warm. I ball one of the legs up and pull it slowly up my leg. I adjust them as I go. I take the second one and pull it up. I am careful not to run them. If someone wants to see me in this I have to have it the way they want it. If I would put a run in the leg it would spoil the whole thing. I finish dressing. I check myself in the mirror. I look awesome. I can pull this look off. I grab my purse and see the box on the kitchen table again. It's killing me knowing that it is there, and not knowing what is in it is starting to drive me nuts. Pete and Amber have not called me yet this week. I am dying here.

The lot at Nick's apartment building was empty this morning. As pulled in I could see him standing on the curb waiting. He was wearing a gray pinstripe suit with a light blue shirt and silver tie. I could feel myself getting wet looking at him. I wondered what he would think seeing me in what I was wearing. He slid into the seat. The moment he saw me I could tell he approved. His pants bulged and he was trying to hide it. "Good morning." He said as he closed the door. "Have you been waiting long?" I ask him. "No just walked out there." Once again the ride to work was talk about work problems. "Mid-week reports are due today." He said. "I know." "That means Shelly has to come down to my office. "You think you could tell her you are going to do it today instead of her. I don't need that happy hump day statement and that thing she does with her hips in my face today." "If I have to see it, you have to see it." We both laugh. We find a close parking place to the front doors. "I don't think we have ever parked this close before." I said as we got out of the car." "You look awesome today, by the way." "You look great too." I say back to him. To me he looked like prime rib to a very hungry man. I was ready to eat him. We both go our ways. I walk into my office. I look around. I don't see her. I quickly sneak into my office and close the door. Just when you think it is safe to go back into the water, the shark attacks. "Happy Hump Day!" she yells, before I could look away she did that think with her hips. I say nothing but go right to my work. "Is there something wrong Ms Kimberly?" She asks. Okay she asked for it right? "Yes there is something wrong! First off stop saying that and doing that damn discussing thing with your body! Second thing, find some clothes that fit you! YOU DO NOT WEAR A SIZE 4, Try an 18!" I couldn't believe what just came out of my mouth. I looked up at her and she just stood there for a minute. "You are just jealous because I have lost so much weight. My therapist said there would be people like you in my life." She turned and closed the door as she walked out of my office. I thought to myself, find out whom she is seeing and take his name out of the phone book. I would never use him if he were the last therapist on earth.

I dialed up Nick I told him what I just did. He just laughed. "Well I already knew what you did. She came down to my office and was telling my assistant all about it. She said something about having your pantyhose in a bunch and putting your pad in the wrong way." We both started to laugh. I really knew what the problem was, it was that box on my kitchen table and no call from Pete and Amber since last week. I start to wonder if I did something wrong. I start to think about calling Amber. I know Pete is at work right now and she should be home. Pete will not let her work. He wants her t here for his pleasure anytime he sees fit. Now it's not a bad way or anything and Amber loves it. She loves being submissive to him and is not harmed by it. He is not abusive or anything of the sort. They have a very loving relationship. Pete is a good man. He makes a great living. He makes at least six almost seven figures a year at his job. Building high-rise buildings does have its pay offs. Nick and I disconnect. I start to think about Amber. I think about her. I can't help but wonder what has happened to her in the last few days. I wonder if they do this bondage play only on the weekends or if it's an everyday thing. I wonder what else they have done. I have heard of clubs out there that are set up for people into this. Maybe they go to them. Before I know it I have wasted the morning thinking about it. I was glad that all my work was caught up this morning. I see Shelly unloading off the elevator. I felt sorry for what I said. I wondered if I could tell her how sorry I was. She didn't look like she was feeling bad. So I decided that I would hold off saying anymore.

Nick called me just before noon and told me that I would have to catch lunch by myself. That he had a lunch meeting with one of the customers. I was a bit depressed when he hung up the phone. I enjoyed watching him watch my feet. So I ordered a sandwich from the deli. Noon came around a young man came to my door and knocked. I would say he was about eighteen years old. He was dressed in a white shirt and jeans. You could see sauces from the deli spilled on his shirt. I motioned for him to come in. I had my money out. I pretended that I was on the phone. I hate how these kids always have to tell you their life story when they bring you their food. I have heard all the stories. Most trying to help them to get a better tip by making you feel sorry for them. I threw in an extra dollar for a tip. Hey it was only three blocks down. I eat my sandwich alone. I think about Amber. Then I think about Nick. My thoughts go to the man I would kidnap. I think about what I would do. Just as I get into my thoughts, Shelly walks in. "I was wondering if I could leave early today Ms. Kimberly. I need to go to the store, and pick some new clothes out." My heart stopped. "Sure go right ahead." I was thinking what I told her sunk in. I started to think about what I may see her in tomorrow morning. I was hoping that she would pick something nice out and something that fit.

It was about three when Shelly came into my office to say she was leaving. I waved to her and said nothing. I wanted so badly to say. Make sure it fits before you buy it. Before I knew it the day was over. I waited for Nick at the door. He was late. I saw the elevator door open and Nick stepped out. He had a big bouquet of roses. He walks over and places them at my feet and kneels before me. "So sorry I missed lunch with you." I look around to see if anyone is looking. We were alone. Most everyone had left the building. "I am also sorry that I am late and I am glad you waited for me." He is still on his knees before me he and hands me the flowers. I look at him and smile. "You will pay someday for making me wait." I tell him in a stern voice. Nicks eyes went right to my feet. Soon as I take the flowers from him his hands fall behind his back. I find myself getting totally wet. I swear that I am so wet that he could smell it. I wiggle my toes in the sandals. I hear him take a deep breath. "Stand." I say to him. He stands up and moves behind me. We walk to the elevator. He reaches out and pushes the button. We ride down in total silence. We get to the car and he is at the door opening it. He helps me into the car. He bows to me and quickly moves to the other side of the car and gets in. By the time he gets in I have hiked my skirt well above my knee, almost to the point that he could see everything that is under my skirt. I watch his eyes and then pull my skirt back down adjusting it like I didn't really realize that it was like that. I know I am teasing him, but the power I have just discovered is an awesome feeling. "Place your hand on my leg, Nick." I say softly. I see him jump at my voice. His hand slides over and touches the nylon on my leg. His hand is warm and very soft. I feel the dam break loose in my panties again. I can see him struggle to keep what is in his pants from becoming uncomfortable. "I would like permission to give you a foot rub someday Ma'am." He says in a calm cool shy voice. My heart starts to race. "I will see if we can fit that in soon." Before we knew it we were pulling into the lot of Nicks apartment complex. He reached over and kissed the back of my hand. "I promise not to be late anymore. I was bad. Thank you for being so understanding. Sleep well Ma'am." He exits the car without another word. I watch him walk to the door and disappear into the building.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.