A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I am the last one to my parent's house. I see my sister and two brothers cars parked out front. "Hello!" I yell walking in the back door. My mother is in the kitchen just taking the pot roast out of the oven. "About time you get here. I was about to send the Coast Guard out to the lake to see if you fell in and flushed yourself out to sea." That was my mother's favorite thing to say. She was the only one that laughed at the joke anymore. "You didn't call me back the other day, I had no idea if you were even alive. I watched the news every night to see if they found an unidentified body. I was ready to go to the morgue to see if you were there." "Sorry mom, I was out on a date." "He could have been a serial killer. How do I know?" I laugh. "Mom he is someone I work with." "Office romances never work out sis." I hear my sister say. She should know. She married her boss and three years later he divorced her and married his new secretary. She has never found a new man. She hates men. I am starting to think she likes women. "Kelly, just because you had a bad man does not mean that Kim will." My mother defends my date. I suddenly feel my arms pulled behind my back. I try to pull away. It's my brother Bobby behind me. Remember when we were kids sis and played Cowboys and Indians? I felt myself get excited. I was almost instantly wet. I remember how when we were kids I was always in charge of the jail. The other kids would capture my brothers and sister and bring them to me. I was in charge of tying them up and keeping them in jail. Some times I would tie them loosely, other times I got so good that there was no escaping my knots. Suddenly I am thinking about my fantasy of kidnapping a man. I know that I could tie him so that he couldn't escape. I felt I was that good at my knots. I pull away. "Remember how you couldn't get out of my knots, you knot head." I say to him with a quiver in my voice. "Yeah you could tie a good knot." "I don't want to hear this stuff." My mother says. Pushing past Bobby and I. "Leonard!" she yells. "Kim is finally here and the roast needs to be cut. I hope it didn't dry out. I don't have much gravy here." My dad lumbers in from the den. He gives me a kiss on the cheek but says nothing. He is thinking. Why me? I giggle.

We all found out places at the table. Bobby and his family his wife and two kids. Jack with his wife, they never had kids. We think Nichol is allegoric to kids. She seems to break out every time she is around Bobby's. Bobby's wife Cindy looks as good as she did when she was in high school. You would never think she had two kids. Both were well over ten pounds when they were born. Alex was a tank. We still tease her about him. She will joke how she thought she was pushing out a watermelon when she gave birth to him. Some how he got the nickname of Melon. We all passed food to each other. The pot roast was not dry. I think it was the best one my mother ever made. She finally broke the silence. "I told you the roast was dry." She was fishing for my father to make a comment how good it is. By the noises he was making while he ate it was evident that it was good. "It is very good, the best ever." He gave her a wink. "Thank you Leo." She said. Her pet name for dad was Leo. She use to joke that is was because he was such an animal in bed. My parents were always open about sex. Mother was never shy about talking about it when we were growing up. I know thought I could never tell her about my fantasy that I have been having and now Pete and Amber are working on getting me involved in their bondage games. We finished off the roast. Mom brought out the dessert. She had a New York cheesecake. My sister finally asked me about my date. "So a guy from your office. Is he your boss?" She asked with a snippy tone. "No he is the manager of shipping for our company." I say. "How did you meet him?" "He brings me reports everyday. I had to give him a ride home from work the other day because his car was in the shop." Suddenly my thoughts went to seeing him driving out of the mall lot. I wondered if I still have to pick him up on Monday. I forgot to give him my phone numbers incase there was a problem or change. My sister had asked me another question but I didn't hear it "Well?" she snaps. "Did he take you someplace nice?" "Yes we went to Charlie's." "Oh did you order the lobster?" My mother asked. I could feel myself blush. "No mother I didn't." Everyone in the room but the kids started to laugh. "That's too bad honey, maybe next time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.