A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I step out of the shower and towel off. I walk over to my closet. I turn the light on and start to dig for the right outfit. I pull out several skirts and a few pairs of slacks. I throw aside the slacks. Not on your life. I want to tease him a bit. I look at a brown skirt. "No!" I say out loud. After throwing all of the skirts aside I look back in my closet. There hangs a jean mini-skirt. I look at it. I finally decide that I would at least try it on. I pull it on. I select a red silk blouse. I button it up and tuck it in. I finally top it off with a pair of pantyhose. The coffee colored ones I bought the other day. Now for the finishing touch, I have to pick out the shoes. I look down in my closet. I see them but try not looking at them. They say if you don't make eye contact with a wild beast, they will not attack you. But my eyes keep going back to them. The ones I call "My slut" shoes. They have a four-inch heel and are all straps. "Okay, I'll wear them!" I shout. The cat is standing behind me. She turns tail and walks away. "Oh shut up, you are just jealous because I have a date tonight." She starts to lick her front paw ignoring me. I sit on the edge of the bed. I lift my leg and put the first shoe on. I buckle the ankle strap. I inspect my foot. I wiggle my toes. I lift the second shoe and put that on my foot. I stand up, for a minute I am a bit unsteady. I am not use to such a tall heel. I walk around the room. I find the full-length mirror and take a look. I am shocked now sexy my legs look. If Nick was impressed by what I looked like in work clothes, what is he going to think about this? I walk about the house catching sight of myself in several mirrors that I have. Again I am impressed, and I feel a bit of power. My thoughts jump to Amber. I walk over to my phone and dial her number. I get an answer, its Pete. "Hey, is Amber there?"
I ask him. There is a pause. "Ah, she is, but well she can't get to the phone right now. I'll let her know you called." He laughs. I feel myself getting wet. I know she must be tied in the room. He doesn't know I know about the room. "Okay Pete. Thank you." We disconnect.

I hear my clock chime six-thirty. It only takes my a few minutes to get to Nick's. So I decided to make a quick trip to the store. I drive down the road and find that I am having a bit of a hard time driving with the shoes on, but I don't want to take them off. I feel powerful with them on. I pull into the lot and find a close parking place. I struggle to get out of the car with the mini-skirt on. Exiting your car the last thing you want to do is show everyone the top of your pantyhose. I walk across the parking lot. I walk past a young man I would say in his mid-twenties. I watch his eyes as I walk past. He is checking me out. I blush, but then recover and feel that power again. I give him a power look. He smiles at me as he walks past. I glance over my shoulder and he is looking back at me over his shoulder. Oh God don't let me trip in these shoes and make a fool out of myself. I pray to myself. As I enter the store I notice another man with his wife checking me out. I see his wife give him a look for looking at me. I see him blush. I walk around the store aimlessly. Suddenly I end up in the hardware department. I am standing in the isle that has the ropes and chains. I swear that I can feel my fluids running down my legs. I didn't see the clerk from the store walk up. "Can I help you Ma'am, did you need some rope or chain?" I could feel myself blush. "I'm not sure yet what I need. I am just checking it out." I couldn't believe that I just said that. "If you have any questions, let me know. I am good with rope and chain information." Okay how do you tell a man that is selling you rope. "Oh I need some rope to tie someone up." I think to myself. I reach out and touch and feel the ropes. The white nylon ropes feel soft. I wonder how soft it would feel wrapped around your wrist and ankles holding them tightly. Restricting your movement. Biting you, keeping you from getting away. Suddenly Pete is standing next to me. He whispers in my ear. "Nothing less the three eights of an inch for tying someone up." Just as fast as he appeared he disappeared. I look at my watch. If I don't leave now I am going to be late.

I couldn't get Pete's comment off my mind. Where did he come from? I pulled into the lot and saw Nick standing in the lot. He was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt. He had it finished off with a sports coat and loafers. As I pull up he walks over to the car. He opens the passenger side door and slips in. I see his eyes find my legs. I can see him instantly get rock hard. I tease him by running my hand up my thigh. "You look great Ms Kimberly." He says. Suddenly I feel even more power. He said it with a very submissive tone. I believe if I would have said to him that we were not going out and that we were going back to my place and he was going to kneel for me the rest of the night. I think he would have creamed his pants right then and there. "I was thinking maybe we could hit Charlie's for dinner." Charlie's is the best seafood restaurant in the city. He nods. I watch him as we drive down the road. He cannot take his eyes off my legs and my feet. I give him a toe wiggle tease. I hear him take a deep breath. We pull into the lot of Charlie's, and like any other Friday it is packed. We find a parking place that is about the farthest that you could get with out being in the next county. We walk across the parking lot. I see a man and woman walking towards us. I watch them as we walk past. The man cannot take his eyes off me. I see his lady friend slap his arm. I hear her saying something about me. I can't make out what it is. I do hear what he says to her. He asks her why she doesn't dress like that from time to time. I couldn't help but wonder what the rest of their night is going to be like. We walk in and Charlie sees me come in. He flags me over. Charlie and I went to school together. I know at one point he had a major crush on me. "Kim as I live and breath. I will get you the best table." I see him checking me out. I feel that power rush again. I at first was going to tell him we would wait our turn, but I am starting to feel aggressive. Charlie disappears for a minute. When he reappears he flags Nick and I to follow him. He gives us a booth in the back. It's dimly lit and private.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.