A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I start down the road. I come to the lot of my favorite shoe store. Part of me wants to stop and part of me wants to keep going. Suddenly my car just happens to pull off the road and I am parked in front of the store looking in. I see the clerk looking out. Too late, I have to go in. Okay, I think to myself. I am not going to buy anything. I am just going to look. I walk in. "I knew you would be back. I have some shoes picked out for you. I know when a girl needs to make changes in her life. Well today honey, it is your day. She brings over several very high-heeled shoes and sandals. She has several that have opened toe. She shows them to me. "You boyfriend will love these. He is a legman and will eat them up. I suddenly think about Nick in my office, kneeling and about to kiss my foot, until Shelly walked in. Was he really going to kiss my foot? Would he really do that if I asked him to. Next thing I know the clerk is taking a check from me. I had bought the opened toed shoes. I carry them out to the car. I am in a zombie mode. I don't even remember getting home. I walk in and my loving cat is looking at me. "What the hell do you want?" I shout at her. She turns her tail and walks away like she is discussed with me. I go to my closet. Fridays at work is casual day. We can wear jeans and light shirts. I pick out a pink polo shirt and my best jeans. I look at the shoes. Oh my god they would look great with the jeans. I run to the bathroom and run the sink full of water and a little soap. I have to wash and dry the pantyhose by morning. My heart is racing. I have had the chance to see Nick in jeans. I bet he has a great butt. Dress pants usually hide a great butt. That is the only draw back to them. I hang the pantyhose on the shower rod. I make myself some dinner and relax in front of the TV.

I start to watch a movie when my phone rings. Its Pete, his voice is deep and mean sounding. "Meet us at Mac's. Do not be late!" And he hangs up before I could say no. I jump up and get dressed. I find a sweatshirt and jeans again. I look down at the shoes. What the hell I can break them in. I find a pair if knee-high nylons and quickly get dressed. I don't know why but Pete's voice demanding me to meet them got me wet. I arrive and see Pete's truck in the lot. I look in and down see anyone in the drivers or passenger's side. I slip past the truck. As I walk in Pete is standing by the door. He hands me a key. It's a handcuff key. "Amber is in the truck, she needs your help." He pushes me out the door toward the truck and returns back into the bar. I open the door slowly. I see Amanda's face first. She has a very heavy amount of duct tape covering it and is blindfolded by a leather blindfold. She is dressed in a red dress with black pantyhose that have the seam up the back. I could see her jump in the parking lot lights. She makes a moaning sound. She starts to struggle. I assure her that it is just me. I crawl into the truck and make sure no one sees us. I struggle to get the key into the opening of lock on the handcuffs. Her feet are pulled so closely to her hands. They are also locked up with handcuffs. They are all hooked together by a small piece of chain and a couple of locks. I finally get the handcuffs unlocked. She pulls off the tape from her face and forced out a pair of flame red panties. "Oh thank you for coming. Pete told me that if you didn't come I couldn't go in." She takes the keys from me and undoes her legs. She rubs he nylon-covered legs and finds her shoes. She opens the door to the truck and slides out. I still sit there stunned. "What?" she says. "Come on. We don't want to keep Pete waiting or he will get even with both of us." My heart starts to race. Oh hell no, I don't think I want in on that. Okay maybe a little. After hearing her say that my legs were like jello and I was wet as hell. As we walk in Pete walks over and gives Amber a kiss. He looks over at me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I only remember having two beers. Next thing I knew I was back home. I couldn't get the sight of Amber in the back of that truck when I opened the door. I wondered what when through her mind when she heard the door open. Anyone could have opened it. What if it wasn't me? What if I was a total stranger? I bet she was relieved when she hard my voice. Suddenly I felt like I had some strange new power. I could have done a lot of things to tease her and she couldn't have done a single thing. Suddenly my thoughts go to my kidnapping fantasy. Could I have that same feeling of power over a man? I try to sleep. I lie there thinking about Amber in the truck again. She was tied to tightly. Her ankles were pulled to her wrists. She was gagged with her panties and duct tape. Now there were so many questions I wanted to ask Amber. I wanted to know how she felt. I looked at the time. It was one in the morning. There was no way I was going to call her. Maybe I would call her from work tomorrow. If I don't get some sleep I will not be able to make it to work. I jump with the phone suddenly starts to ring. "Hello?" I answer slowly, fearing that it maybe some psycho phone caller at one in the morning. "Hey, thank you again for coming down to help me tonight." I hear come from the other end. "Hey no problem. What are friends for?" I say this like it was no big deal that my friend was tied by her husband in the back of his truck and I had to go untie her. "Hey if you don't like this and don't want to be involved let us know, we will not bother you again." "NO! Its ok." My heart starts to race. For some reason it excites me that they trust me and have gotten me involved. Now especially, when I am having these strange daydreams of kidnapping a man. "I have so many questions I want to ask you." "Hold them. There will be other times. Soon!" With that she disconnects. "But!" It was no use. I thought about calling back. I tried hard to sleep. I looked at the clock. I remember seeing three.

My alarm rang off. I don't know how long it was ringing but if I didn't get up that very moment I would be running late. I rush to the shower. I see the pantyhose hanging on the shower bar. I throw them on the bed. I rush through a shower. Now I have to shave my legs. That is the most important thing in my life. I would come back from the dead if I died and my legs were not shaved. I throw make-up at my face and run through it to apply it. I pull my hair back into a ponytail. I am out the door in thirty minutes and racing for Nicks. As I pull in. I see him. Those have to be the best pair of jeans I have ever seen in my life. I feel myself get totally wet. I am talking fresh out of the shower get me a towel wet between my legs. He has a white button down shirt with loafers. He has a silver watch on. He slides into the car. I see him look down at the shoes. I can see him getting hard. The jeans do not hide it either. They are great because they are usually tight there and restrict men. I see him adjust himself in the seat. He cannot escape that his manhood is growing and trying to rip out of the denim. I do not take a shoe off today. It is time for him to suffer. I know it is driving him nuts. Suddenly I think to myself. I am trying to turn this man on, and I am enjoying it. I don't feel at all submissive. I feel like I did last night. I control the moment. I control the sexual activity of a man. "What time tonight?" Nick asked with a quiver in his voice. I just about forgot that we said we were going out after work. "How about Seven?" "Seven is great, I guess you will have to pick me up. My car is still not ready." We both laugh and blush. We make it to the parking garage not saying another word to each other. I am thankful that we don't have far to go to work in the mornings and at night. It would be a long ride home if we didn't talk.

I walk into the office and get sight of Shelly. My mind goes to an OH MY GOD! Status when I see her. She is wearing a black racer back dress and black pantyhose. Her arms look like a body builder that forgot to work out. For the last ten years. Her legs are nothing to write home about either. "Ms Kimberly, I lost more weight! If I keep this up, by Christmas we can exchange clothes." I try to fight back the laughter. I can hardly hold it. I try to say something nice but cannot think of anything. I race to my office and break out laughing. I pick up the phone can try to call Amber. There is no answer. I know she had Pete have Fridays off. I decide to try later. I look at the load of papers on my desk. How am I getting so far behind in my work? I dig in. I try not to think about anything by my work. Suddenly my thoughts are on Amber. I wondered what she was up to. My thoughts go to that room they have in the basement. I start to think of Amber on the floor in that position she was in, in the back of the truck. I feel myself getting wet. I hear a knock at my door. "Ms Kimberly, I know I said I was going to take the day off, but my plans changed. My boyfriend couldn't get the morning off, so I decided to come into work until noon. I hope that was okay." I just nodded. I couldn't get my mind off Amber and Pete. I start to wonder why they decided to involve me in their playtime. I really didn't care why. But the wonder of it all was still there in my mind. "Ms. Kimberly, did you need anything else from me?" Suddenly it was noon. "No, have a great time." Really I couldn't care less if she was even there today. I look out and see her boyfriend. I jump back for a minute. He looks like a biker. He is in all black leather. Leather pants and leather vest with a dirty t-shirt. Behind him is Nick. He is trying to get past them kissing, tongue and all right there in the middle of my office. I see Shelly's boyfriend pinch some of the flab on her back. Okay everyone needs to be loved. But come on damn it not in my office. Next thing you know they will be doing it on the floor. Nick finally made it past them. He had a bag in his hand. "Lunch My Lady," he says. He places the bag down and pulls out two very good-looking sandwiches. I watch him as he sets the lunch out on the table in my office. He comes around the back of my chair and pulls it out and helps me up. He escorts me over me to the table and pulls out a chair for me. I swear I see him bow as he finishes. He moves to the other side of the table. We say nothing. As we finish he finally talks. "I see you have a load of work, I won't keep you from it." He quickly cleans up the table and leaves before I could speak to him.

Before I knew it I had all the work on my desk completed. I even filed it. I was a little upset in the way Shelly files papers for me. I make a note to take to her about that on Monday. Nick was at my door. He was standing there is those jeans and that great white shirt. "Time to go. I see that you got all your work done." I didn't know how I did it. I kept my mind off that fantasy and didn't think anymore about Amber. We went through the same steps that we do every night. We ride the elevator that is packed. Nick helps me into the car. But tonight he looks down at my feet but says nothing. By the time he gets to the passenger's side I have my shoes off. I see him look and give a slight smile. I wiggle my toes and start the car. We talk about odd things on the way to his apartment. As we pull in I tell him to be ready when I get back. I watch him walk to the front door. I see his perfect ass in those jeans. My thoughts jump to amber in the truck. Why does that keep happening? I think to myself. I back out of the parking place when I can no longer see Nick. I drive down the road. I am about to pull into the lot of the shoe store but notice that it is closed. They close at five on Fridays. I guess my clerk friend needs a night off too. I feel a little depressed. I walk in and the cat is sitting on the back of the loveseat. She looks at me all empty handed. "What!" I can't stand when she looks at me like that.

Chapter Four:

I step out of the shower and towel off. I walk over to my closet. I turn the light on and start to dig for the right outfit. I pull out several skirts and a few pairs of slacks. I throw aside the slacks. Not on your life. I want to tease him a bit. I look at a brown skirt. "No!" I say out loud. After throwing all of the skirts aside I look back in my closet. There hangs a jean mini-skirt. I look at it. I finally decide that I would at least try it on. I pull it on. I select a red silk blouse. I button it up and tuck it in. I finally top it off with a pair of pantyhose. The coffee colored ones I bought the other day. Now for the finishing touch, I have to pick out the shoes. I look down in my closet. I see them but try not looking at them. They say if you don't make eye contact with a wild beast, they will not attack you. But my eyes keep going back to them. The ones I call "My slut" shoes. They have a four-inch heel and are all straps. "Okay, I'll wear them!" I shout. The cat is standing behind me. She turns tail and walks away. "Oh shut up, you are just jealous because I have a date tonight." She starts to lick her front paw ignoring me. I sit on the edge of the bed. I lift my leg and put the first shoe on. I buckle the ankle strap. I inspect my foot. I wiggle my toes. I lift the second shoe and put that on my foot. I stand up, for a minute I am a bit unsteady. I am not use to such a tall heel. I walk around the room. I find the full-length mirror and take a look. I am shocked now sexy my legs look. If Nick was impressed by what I looked like in work clothes, what is he going to think about this? I walk about the house catching sight of myself in several mirrors that I have. Again I am impressed, and I feel a bit of power. My thoughts jump to Amber. I walk over to my phone and dial her number. I get an answer, its Pete. "Hey, is Amber there?"
I ask him. There is a pause. "Ah, she is, but well she can't get to the phone right now. I'll let her know you called." He laughs. I feel myself getting wet. I know she must be tied in the room. He doesn't know I know about the room. "Okay Pete. Thank you." We disconnect.

I hear my clock chime six-thirty. It only takes my a few minutes to get to Nick's. So I decided to make a quick trip to the store. I drive down the road and find that I am having a bit of a hard time driving with the shoes on, but I don't want to take them off. I feel powerful with them on. I pull into the lot and find a close parking place. I struggle to get out of the car with the mini-skirt on. Exiting your car the last thing you want to do is show everyone the top of your pantyhose. I walk across the parking lot. I walk past a young man I would say in his mid-twenties. I watch his eyes as I walk past. He is checking me out. I blush, but then recover and feel that power again. I give him a power look. He smiles at me as he walks past. I glance over my shoulder and he is looking back at me over his shoulder. Oh God don't let me trip in these shoes and make a fool out of myself. I pray to myself. As I enter the store I notice another man with his wife checking me out. I see his wife give him a look for looking at me. I see him blush. I walk around the store aimlessly. Suddenly I end up in the hardware department. I am standing in the isle that has the ropes and chains. I swear that I can feel my fluids running down my legs. I didn't see the clerk from the store walk up. "Can I help you Ma'am, did you need some rope or chain?" I could feel myself blush. "I'm not sure yet what I need. I am just checking it out." I couldn't believe that I just said that. "If you have any questions, let me know. I am good with rope and chain information." Okay how do you tell a man that is selling you rope. "Oh I need some rope to tie someone up." I think to myself. I reach out and touch and feel the ropes. The white nylon ropes feel soft. I wonder how soft it would feel wrapped around your wrist and ankles holding them tightly. Restricting your movement. Biting you, keeping you from getting away. Suddenly Pete is standing next to me. He whispers in my ear. "Nothing less the three eights of an inch for tying someone up." Just as fast as he appeared he disappeared. I look at my watch. If I don't leave now I am going to be late.

I couldn't get Pete's comment off my mind. Where did he come from? I pulled into the lot and saw Nick standing in the lot. He was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt. He had it finished off with a sports coat and loafers. As I pull up he walks over to the car. He opens the passenger side door and slips in. I see his eyes find my legs. I can see him instantly get rock hard. I tease him by running my hand up my thigh. "You look great Ms Kimberly." He says. Suddenly I feel even more power. He said it with a very submissive tone. I believe if I would have said to him that we were not going out and that we were going back to my place and he was going to kneel for me the rest of the night. I think he would have creamed his pants right then and there. "I was thinking maybe we could hit Charlie's for dinner." Charlie's is the best seafood restaurant in the city. He nods. I watch him as we drive down the road. He cannot take his eyes off my legs and my feet. I give him a toe wiggle tease. I hear him take a deep breath. We pull into the lot of Charlie's, and like any other Friday it is packed. We find a parking place that is about the farthest that you could get with out being in the next county. We talk across the parking lot. I see a man and woman walking towards us. I watch them as we walk past. The man cannot take his eyes off me. I see his lady friend slap his arm. I hear her saying something about me. I can't make out what it is. I do hear what he says to her. He asks her why she doesn't dress like that from time to time. I couldn't help but wonder what the rest of their night is going to be like. We walk in and Charlie sees me come in. He flags me over. Charlie and I went to school together. I know at one point he had a major crush on me. "Kim as I live and breath. I will get you the best table." I see him checking me out. I feel that power rush again. I at first was going to tell him we would wait our turn, but I am starting to feel aggressive. Charlie disappears for a minute. When he reappears he flags Nick and I to follow him. He gives us a booth in the back. It's dimly lit and private.

Nick helped me into the booth. I noticed him looking down at my feet when I slid into the booth. I wondered what was going through his mind. I wondered if he was wishing I would take a shoe off and tease him throughout dinner or was he thinking how he would get on his knees and kiss my feel if I commanded it. I decide that he is not going to get either of them. The waitress comes over. I see Nick eyes as she approaches. She is wearing a blue sailor suit. She has tan shinny pantyhose on. The skirt is micro, and barely covers her ass. Okay Charlie is trying compete with another major restaurant that has women in tight little orange shorts and tight t-shirts. I decide to brush my leg against Nick's while he is ordering. I hear a quiver in his voice the moment I do it. The waitress takes my order and disappears. "Nice place." Nick says looking back at me. I wasn't jealous that Nick was looking, but I was starting to plot in my mind what I would do to him. Suddenly I have him tied in the car as we dive home. Talking to him about looking at other women when he is out with one. "You okay, Kim?" I suddenly pop back to reality. "Yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking." "About what?" If only I could tell him I don't know if he would be excited or he would look at me and walk over and ask the waitress out and go home with her. "Work, I was thinking about work." "Hey, its Friday and its time not to think about work. Unless it's about that thing you have working for you." We both laugh. "Oh you noticed that.' We both start laughing again. We eat and talk about others we work with. Making jokes about some, worrying about some of the problems some of the have. Several people getting divorces and losing cars because they cannot make the payments. We finish dinner. Suddenly I wonder how we are going to pay for the meal. Is he going to pay or are we both splitting the cost. The waitress walks up and hands Nick the bill. He pulls out a one hundred dollar bill and hands it to her. I go for my purse. He looks at me "Its on me Ma'am." Every time he calls me Ma'am I feel more powerful. I get a rush in my stomach. He comes around the booth and helps me out of the seat. We walk through the restaurant, I watch the men in the room as I walk through. I see them make eye contact with me, and then right down my body to my legs. I feel powerful.

Suddenly I wonder what next. We had dinner. What do we do now? I start to drive down the road. We end up at the park. "Want to get out and take a walk?" I ask Nick. He nods. We walk around the park watching the sun go down. We see families having picnics and kids playing on the swings. We are both quiet. I wonder what is going through his mind. I watch him. His eyes do not leave my feet. He finally stops me. "I just want you to know, I think you look great and you have a great set of legs." I blush and thank him. "Do those shoes hurt your feet?" he asks shyly. "No, not to bad." I say. "I am just not use to them. I bought them on a dare one day while shopping with my sister." He laughs. "Well they are great shoes. They shape your legs. And the pantyhose are a great color on you." I sneak a peek at his pants. I can see the bulge in his pants. Okay lets exploit the pantyhose and see if we can make him squirm. "I like them too, they are so soft and silky. They make my legs feel so warm and inviting." I watch his eyes and see him slow in his walking. I can tell he just got so hard. I take his hand and place it on my leg. "Do you think they are soft?" I swear he hit the mother load right at that minute. I feel his hand rub slowly and softly on my thigh. "Oh yes Ma'am they are soft and very silky." The moment was suddenly crushed at the ringing of my cell phone. I look at the caller ID on the front of the phone. It's my mother. I put the phone back into my purse. We walk back to the car. He opens the door for me and I slip in carefully. He closes the door and slides in on the passenger side of the car. Time went past so quickly. It was ten o'clock already. I know that is early in some people mind, but for a first date it was late. I drove Nick back to his apartment. Now that awkward moment, will there going to be a good night kiss or not. Nick takes my hand and kisses the back of it. I look at him. He leans in close and we kiss. Its not a hot kiss but a simple kiss and very romantic. His lips are soft and inviting. I feel his right hand slip onto my thigh. I am suddenly wet. I feel a rush in my stomach. My thoughts suddenly go back to Amber and her tied in the back of the truck. Suddenly I want Nick in the back of my car that way. Struggling, wishing he could kiss me like he was. The kiss ended and I must have had a shocked look on my face. "I'm sorry, maybe that was not the right thing to do." Nick said looking down at my feet. "No it was fine. Just had a flash in my mind about a friend is all." He smiled. "See you Monday." Nick slipped out of the car and disappeared into his apartment building. I drove home slowly.

Chapter Five:

As I drove down the road, my cell phone started to ring again. What does my mother want? I didn't answer her or call her back; I bet she is in a panic. I look at the phone. It was Pete's number. My heart starts to race. Does he have Amber tied in the back of the truck again. Does she want me to come over and untie her? I quickly answer the phone. "Hello?" I hear Pete's voice on the other end. "Mac's Now!" He disconnects and my heart is racing. I look down at the speedometer. I didn't want to get a ticket driving there. I arrive and see the truck. I want to go over there and look to see if and how Amber is tied in the back. I walk in and Pete is standing by the door. He grabs me and pulls me into the corner by the coats. "You will go to the truck and get Amber. She needs your help. This is not going to be easy to get her out. She told me you had questions about her being tied. I think you also have an interest in being bound and gagged. So I have set up this challenge to you. You will go to the truck and save her or pay." My heart is about to jump out of my chest listening to him. "What must I do Sir?" I cant believe it I sound submissive again. "Amber is tied very tightly. Locked with several locks. In the truck you will see that there are extra handcuffs, for you if you do not save her in time. The keys to the lock are hidden somewhere in the truck. You must find them in fifteen minutes or pay the price. GO!" He says pushing me out the door. I get to the truck and the doors are locked. I panic. I start to return back to Pete, but think he must have hidden keys somewhere. I rush around the truck and locate the keys behind the passenger's side tire. I unlock the door and see Amber hogtied in the back. Pete has the seats down. She is gagged with a red ball gag. I go to take it off and notice it has a padlock on the back. "I can't take it off." I say to her. She struggles and makes noises that you make when you are gagged. She struggles. I suddenly find myself getting very wet. I realize how I am dressed. I don't want Pete tying me up in this. What am I saying? I don't know what I want. My thoughts are all scrambled. I want it and I don't want it. I rush around the truck looking in the glove box. No keys. I look everywhere when I suddenly figure where they could be. I roll Amber on her side and sure enough they are under her. I fumble with the keys. There are so many. I see the one for the handcuffs. I decide that I will make Amber suffer for a bit. I feel some power here. I try several of the keys and finally find the one that is pad locking her gag. I unlock it. I look out the window and can see Pete looking out the window at us. I know he cannot see us, but I can still feel him watching us. He looks at his watch. I look at mine. I have two minutes to go. I see Pete get up. Just as he opens the back door I get the last of the handcuffs off her ankles. She rubs her ankles and straightens out her pantyhose. "Drink time!" Amber yells.

I as drive home, I start to think about the night. I cant get the thought that if I hadn't gotten that last handcuff off Amber's ankle, what would be happening to me right this moment. How long would Amber and Pete keep me tied up? I find myself getting so wet. I pull into my garage. My legs are like rubber. The moment that Pete opened that door my life could have changed. What am I talking about? It already has. I keep thinking about kidnapping a man and I have two friends that want to get me involved in their bondage fun. I was glad it was the weekend. I didn't think I would get much sleep this night. I would need Sunday to recover. As soon as I got in to the house I pulled my clothes off and hopped into the shower. The water felt good. I towel off and go back into my bedroom. On my bed were a flower and a pair of handcuffs. I feel shock and fear for a moment. Who left it? Oh my god someone was in my house while I was in my shower. I see a note under them. I pick it up. It was in Pete's handwriting. Next time. It said in bold print. I felt myself smiling. I lay down in my bed and clicked the handcuffs. The noise made a very loud distinctive noise. Like it meant business to hold you in place. I closed my eyes and listened to the noise. It was more forceful when you had your eyes closed. I drifted off to sleep at around two o'clock or so. I woke up when my cat jumped up on the bed. I looked at the clock. It was a little after nine. I got up and made some coffee. I saw the handcuffs lying on the bed when I came back in. I picked them up and placed them on my wrist. Suddenly I remembered that I don't have the key. I stopped just before the iron of the cuffed locked. I set them down. Wow that was close. It would have been embarrassing to have to call Pete and have him come over with the key. Suddenly I feel a rush. What if I did that and he turned it the other way. Instead of taking the keys over he comes over and grabs me and locks me up? I feel that rush in my stomach again. What would he do next? Take me back to their place? Wow I would be kidnapped in a way. Again I feel that rush in my stomach.

I get myself dress and ready for a day of shopping. I select my best jeans and as sweatshirt and a pair of sneakers. I am ready to rock and roll. I hit the door and drive towards the mall. Now I am not big on shopping, but today I feel new and alive. I think its time for some more hot clothes to entice Nick. I slip into the first clothes store I see. I look over the stock. The clerk comes over and asks if there is anything special I am looking for. I smile and tell her that I need something that shows a bit more leg. She selects out several very short skirts. I find the dressing room. I try them on and decide on a wool mini skirt in an Irish plaid. It is heavy in reds and blacks. I give her the ones I didn't want. I move next to the section that has the pantyhose and tights. I select three pairs of tights. On shinny black pair, once black cotton pair and one cable knit pair. I suddenly have that feeling of power again. I am going to wear black tights and thrill the hell out of Nick. He will be putty in my hands. I pay for my items and turn around and I see Nick walk past the front of the store. He didn't see me. I peek out and look to see where he is. I start to follow him. Suddenly my mind races back to that kidnapping a man fantasy. I could sneak up behind him and put my finger in his back and try to change my voice. "Don't look back and you will not be hurt." I say out loud testing my idea. I can still hear it is my voice. I slip into another store just in time. He starts to make the turn at the end of the hall. My heart is racing now. I think about him tied in the back of my car like Amber was tied. I am driving him around looking for a place to take him. He would be my hostage for as long as I decide. Suddenly there is a clerk standing next to me "My I help you Ms." She says. I jump out of my fantasy and notice I have entered a very fancy and expensive lingerie shop. I stutter for a minute. "I need some new bras." I say to her she shows me several. I pick out two. I walk past the thong panties. I stop. "Yes honey you want to wake your man up. Get the red pair there." I looked at them. I often wondered what they felt like. "I don't know." I said. "Look at me I have them on. She was wearing a very small micro skirt and no pantyhose. I looked down at her. She looked perfect. "Imagine this skirt with panty lines." She said. Not a good thing. I placed the panties on the pile at the counter. She rang up my bill. I was set back for a minute. I never spent one hundred and fifty dollars in under garments in my life. "Pricey I know, but sis let me tell you it will be worth it in the end. I smile and grab my bag. I turn and right into Shelly. "Hey Ms Kimberly. I didn't know you shopped here too. I get all my stuff here." That is just what I need to know, where she buys her panties. Suddenly my thoughts go to the thongs. Oh lord, don't let me see her pick any out. She will be buying pairs that are two sizes no three sizes too small. I smile and say nothing. "See you Monday!" she sings out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.