A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake to the alarm. What an awful night of sleeping. I kept hearing my voice saying something about kidnapping a man. I don't think I slept a solid hour the whole night. I get up and pull my body to the shower. I feel the hot water run over my body. I shave my legs, my armpits and yes down there also. A girl has to take care of herself. I get my favorite exfoliating buff and liquid soap and lather up. I towel off. I walk into my closet. I look over all my clothes. What was I thinking when I bought some of these things. I finally decide on the business suit. I know I look good in it. I know because I have seen men take a second look when I walk through the office when I wear it. I also know I do because it makes me feel good when I wear it. It is a medium brown pinstripe suit. Pants are long and straight, the coat is longer and hangs almost like tails on a tux. I always wear a silk camisole under it. I start out with the pantyhose. I look at them. Okay something new I can handle it. I have always bought suntan colored pantyhose with the re-enforced toe. I never divert. I open the box and sit on the edge of the bed. I ball up the first leg of the pantyhose and slowly slide them up my leg. I ball the other leg up and slip my foot in. I feel the smooth texture of the nylon sliding over my legs. I wiggle my toes to assure that they are on right. I straighten up the seam at the toe. They make my legs look good. The color gives them more color and shape. I slip on the black shoes. "Oh shit! That looks like shit. What was I thinking? I can't wear black shoes with a brown suit." I panic. I wondered if the shoe store would be open this morning before work. "Shit!" I said. I have to pick up Nick this morning on the way to work this morning. There was no way I could stop at the shoe store before work. Now I am really in a panic. I look in my closet. I find a pair of shoes that are better then nothing. They are a pair of flats, no heel, but they show a bit of my toe cleavage. Maybe he will notice the pantyhose. I brush the cat hair off me. I rush out the door. As I drive over to pick up Nick, I start to think about what I said last night. The words echo in the back of my mind. I start to daydream. I just about miss the road Nick lives on. As I pull up, I see him standing out front of his building. He is wearing a white shirt and a dark suit with a beautiful tie. The tie is full of color and brings out Nicks tan face. Suddenly my thoughts of the tie change. I think about it tied around his wrists. I try to shake off the thought. He slides into the seat next to me. "Wow you look good this morning." I feel myself blush. "Thank you, you are really hot this morning too." Oh my god did I just say that. I see him get hard. "Ah, Thank you." He says, and I think I saw a blush in his cheeks. I watch him look up and down my body. I see his eyes stop at my feet.

It was a long quiet drive to work that day. Neither one of us knew what to talk about. I start out by making a comment about his tie. He tells me that his sister bought it for him. As we pulled into the parking garage I saw him look down at my feet again. I had taken my shoes off. "Very nice." He says. As we both looked down at my feet. I gave my toes a bit of a wiggle. We both blush. " I mean you look very nice today. I like the suit. It looks good on you." Again my hopes are deflated. I was hoping he meant my new choice in pantyhose. Okay they are not the sexy patterned type, but I am not ready for something like that. Soon as we get to parking garage at work I slipped my shoes back on. A strange urge comes over me. I start to daydream of him coming around the car, opening the door and kneeling before me and putting my shoes back on my feet. But again I started to feel submissive. I felt like I had to apologize for being a tease. I felt like I should tell him sorry for trying to turn him on. We get onto the elevator and ride in silence. He got off on his floor and I rode up the rest of the way thinking what a fool I must look like. Am I trying to seduce this guy? I am only giving him a ride to and from work until his car is fixed. Why do I have this urge to make him kneel before me? Why do I want to make him submit to me?

I found myself eating my lunch alone in my office. Once again my thoughts run across to what I said the night before. I wished at that very moment that I could do what I said. I wished I could get the nerve up to kidnap a man and make him suffer at my hands. To toy with him sexually, making him my play toy. I wanted for once for the man to be the victim of a woman's pleasure. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't hurt him or anything like that; this is not a rape fantasy. Okay maybe I would torture him a little. I just want to be more aggressive. I would seduce him into his role as the victim. I just want to be the lover in control once! I would keep him tied for the weekend. Make him get all worked up and then leave him alone to suffer at my control and until I was ready to take him. Come on, I believe that everyone out in life has a fantasy of being held helpless but someone else, known or even unknown to them. Even if, it were by their lover that was the one that is doing the kidnapping it would be a fantasy to remember. I have read it several times romance novels, and I have dreamt of it. You know the books. Her lover seduces her in the book, and he gains her trust and then he kidnaps her. Ties her up and toys with her as he starts to make love to her. She submits to him totally.

I find myself sitting at my desk; I have my shoe hanging on the end of my toes. I slide back and look down at my foot. Wow at first I am shocked seeing a darker color pantyhose. I start to think about changing more about what I wear. I am going shopping this weekend. Shelly walks in my office. "Something wrong, Ms Kimberly?" she asks. She always calls me Ms Kimberly. Trying to be cute. I hate that about her too. My shoe falls off my foot. She looks down at my shoe. I think you need to update your shoe collection. Wow an outsider can see that I need some updating. Now I am scared. I slip my shoe back on. I visualize my closet, I take inventory of what I own. Okay I have one pair of heels that I like to refer to as my slut shoes, I bought on a dare a few years ago when my sister and I were shopping. But I would never wear them to work. Or would I? Now I couldn't wait to get home and pick tomorrows clothes out. Well not that I had any knock em dead clothes. But I think I could pulls something off that would open some eyes. I never saw Shelly leave my office. Next thing I knew Nick was standing at my door. "Are you ready?" "Ready, ready for what?" He laughs. "It's five, you know, time to go home." My stomach jumped when he said the word home. Like he was coming home with me. "Yes, just let me shut off my computer. I looked down and saw there was a pile of work on my desk. I didn't get much done today. I may have to sneak in Saturday and finish it. I scramble to find my shoes under my desk. He watches me. I see a smile on his face.

We walked together to the elevator. Nick pushed the button. We stood there waiting. Neither one of us said a word. I would look over at Nick to see what and where he was looking. I noticed that he was looking down at my feet. The doors to the elevator opened. It was empty. That was not typical for this time of the day. We both stepped in. I look at Nick and he is still looking down at my feet. Okay so I am going to be a tease. I take my shoe off and adjust the toe of the pantyhose. Pulling on the nylon fabric and fixing it, then I slip my shoe on slowly. I look at his pants. Oh my god he got hard as a rock. That is the thing about men's dress pants, and if they are wearing boxers. You cannot hide the fact that they are excited. His hands fall behind his back. Suddenly my thoughts fall to stepping behind him, wishing I could pull a pair of cuffs out of my purse and quickly pop them on his wrists. Telling him not to make a noise. I choke. Nick looks over at me and asks me if I am ok. I nod. I don't know if I am ok. I think I need to see a shrink soon. Am I going crazy thinking about kidnapping a man? Is that natural?

We get to the car and Nick walks to my door and takes the keys from me. He unlocks the door and helps me in to the car. I slide as gracefully as I can behind the wheel of the car. I hit the automatic door locks and he closes my door. He walks around to the passenger's side and slides into the seat. I have my shoes off by the time he gets around. He looks down. I give a teasing toe wiggle. I hear him take a deep breath. We pull out of the parking garage. I see him shifting in his seat. He looks to be working up the courage to ask me something but doesn't know how to ask. He finally speaks. "I was wondering if Friday night you would like to go out after work and catch dinner?" "We have to go fishing for dinner?" I ask him. "No." he said giving me a funny look. "It was a joke." I said to him and we both start laughing. For the first time I could tell he was a bit submissive. That he was not the confident man I thought he was. "Sure." I said. My heart was racing. My thoughts were to my closet again. What am I going to wear?

We pull into the lot at Nick's apartment building. Suddenly my thoughts are to that kidnapping a man idea again. How would I do it from here? I try to quickly form a plan But Nick gets out of the car before I could act. As if I would act. I see him take one more look down at my feet. I tease him by wiggling my toes. He takes a deep breath and slides out of the car. "Thank you for the ride." "Is your car finished yet?" I ask him. "No they need to order the parts yet. I don't know when it will be done. Maybe Monday." "I'll pick you up in the morning." I heard my voice say it but couldn't believe it. I didn't ask him; I told him that I would pick him up. He smiled and nodded. On my way home I pass the shoe store. Suddenly I find myself in the parking lot looking at the door. I walk in, and the woman that helped me yesterday is working again. "Hi sweetie." She says as I walk in. "Oh honey we need better shoes for that outfit then what you have on there. Sit ... Sit." She pushes me down in a chair and disappears. She comes back with a pair of heels, opened toe sandals and a pair of very pointed toed shoes. I slip on the heeled sandals first. I walk around and look down at my feet. I see the dark brown toes extending out. I wiggle my toes. "You will rock em hard with those shoes sweetie." She said almost singing it as she said it. You will have every man in the office rock hard in a minute if you wear that. Her words rang out in my head. I started to blush. "Oh honey, you have the body for it. Get some guts and try. Those would look great with a tan skirt and silk blouse. My mind goes back to my closet. I have a tan skirt and a silk blouse. Make sure you follow it up with a heavy gold necklace. Already I was picking out my outfit for the next day. She walks over and picks out a pair of brown pantyhose. "These are on the house." She rings up the sale.

I get home and the cat is waiting at the door. She gives me a look. "What!" I say like she is really going to answer me. There is more to life then serving you. I go straight to my closet and pull out the silk blouse. It's a very creamy color and very shiny. I pull out the skirt. It's a straight no nonsense skirt. No flair to it but my heart is racing, knowing it would be showing some leg and with the new shoes. What is Nick going to think when he sees my in this. Okay it isn't the hottest looking outfit, but it is more risky then what I have been wearing. The skirt still covers my knees. But my feet will be showing for him to look at. I think he likes feet.

I make myself some dinner. Once again I cannot get my mind off the thought of taking a man hostage and making him submit to my needs. Yes my needs. Suddenly Nick comes to mind. He was a little submissive in the car. Could I do it to him? Could I gain his trust enough to take control of him? Who am I fooling I can't take control of my own sexual life. How would I pull this off? I run a bath and soak in the hot water. I start to form a plan in my mind and find myself getting so excited and hot. Suddenly my phone rings. I jump from the tub and race through the bedroom to get it. I am dripping all over the place. "Hello!" I answer. "Hi, whatcha' doing?" It was Amber. "Well I was taking a bath and thinking." "What are you thinking about?" "Sex, what do you think." I couldn't believe I just said that to Amber. "Oh really?" I could hear her tone change. "Come on, have you ever known me to think about sex and admit it to you and really mean it?" "Yeah you're right. Hey Pete and I are heading out for drinks, wondered if you wanted to come along." It was a weeknight and I don't usually go out for drinks and don't usually go out at all to tell you the truth. But something told me to go along maybe I could get the nerve up to ask Amber some questions. "Sure, where do you want to meet?" I said. "Thirty minutes at Mac's." She said and disconnected before I could change my mind. I toweled off and picked out a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. At Mac's if you wore more then a sweatshirt and jeans you were either a hooker or trying to pick men up.

I pull the jeans up but stop just before I get them past my knees. I see the pantyhose on the dresser. I pick them up and ball up the leg and slowly pull them up my leg. I ball up the other one and slowly pull that one up, make sure the seam at the toes are right. I slip the jeans on. I still want to feel like a woman. I go to the closet and pick out the new sandal heels I just bought. I slip them on and they look awesome with the jeans. I parade around the room looking at myself in the mirror. I throw on my face and fix my hair in a ponytail. I get to Mac's first and walk in to get a table. Mac's is always busy. Doesn't matter what day of the week. There is always something going on at Mac's. For a minute I felt like every guy was looking at me. Checking out the shoes I had on. A few minutes later Amber and Pete walk in. They join me at the table. Pete is wearing a U of M sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. He can fill out a pair of jeans. He is in his mid forties but works out and his job building houses keeps him in shape too. Amber was looking hot. She had on a shiny tank top dress in black, black pantyhose's and sandals. She slid in close to me and Pete went to the bar to order the first rounds. If you didn't order that way, you would sit for at least an hour before the wait staff got to you. I looked down and noticed Amber's wrists. They had red marks on them. They circled around her wrists. She looked down. "Oh we had a bit of fun on the way here. Pete had me handcuffed in the back seat and gagged." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and then again I couldn't believe how wet I suddenly got. I said nothing. I know that I blushed though. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. "How did he have you gagged?" I couldn't believe I asked the question. "He used my panties and some duct tape. God did that keep me quiet and very excited. I am soaked and so were the panties he used. I was wearing them before he put them in my mouth." Pete walked over with three beers. "I ordered you a beer, I hope that was ok." I really had my heart set on a rum and coke, but the beer would do. "Its okay, thank you sir." There I go being submissive again. We had a few more drinks and caught up on things that have been going on. I didn't tell them about my fantasy. Not that they wouldn't understand. Hell they were into bondage. I just never got up the courage to say anything. They would probably help me do it if I wanted them to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.