Evolutionist - Cover

Evolutionist

Copyright© 2008 by Fick Suck

Chapter 16

"I need a truck and license plates for a night," Uncle Rodrigo said to Brendan.

Brendan put down his small cup of espresso and looked across the table at Rodrigo. Behind the older man, his wife and Jacinta were washing the lunch dishes and making quiet small talk.

"Oscar has a truck," Brendan said. "You already knew that. Do you want me to make an introduction?"

"I'd rather you get the truck and drive it over. If that's not possible, then you can arrange an introduction. How skittish is Oscar?"

Brendan took a deep breath. "I have no idea where he goes after work. I think that he has a family, but I'm not really sure. He is very cautious, very suspicious. He would probably meet with you if you let him choose the time and place. I can ask him tomorrow."

Rodrigo had a distant look in his eye, as if he were weighing possibilities.

"I give you a number to call. When he says he agrees to meet, you give him the number."

Later that afternoon Jacinta and Brendan were lounging naked in their bed. Hugo was working a double shift, which left them alone in the apartment to be as loud as they wanted. Since moving in, Brendan helped pay the upkeep for the apartment which gave them more hours of heat.

He let his hands trace her belly, pressing with his fingertips to caress her skin. Jacinta rolled on her side towards him. Brendan smiled as he felt her hardening nipples press against him, but he wasn't in any particular hurry. Using his free arm, he made his way down her flank and over her hips. She laid her leg over his legs in response, giving him permission to give her upper leg the same caresses.

"Are you trying to seduce me," she said.

Brendan kept stroking. "No, I'm trying to say that I'm falling in love with you without using any words."

She snuggled her cheek against his shoulder and kept quiet.

"Life is terrible is so many ways, Jacinta," Brendan said. "Yet, when I lie here with you, I can be still inside. You make the everyday crap worthwhile. You do some kind of magic on me with a smile and a touch that I can't begin to understand. I love to feel your warmth against my skin and I love to wake up watching your black hair resting on the pillow. Maybe you're a black magic woman."

"How slow you are to realize the power of my magic, my naïve man," Jacinta said.

"I've been slow about a lot of things that I should've been paying attention to these last weeks," he said.

"Hey, I was playing, Danny. You can't turn serious on me when I want to play," she said, with her own seriousness. "For the offense of turning your attention elsewhere, you must massage my feet for five minutes."

"Only if I get to use my tongue."

"You want to lick my feet? Eww," Jacinta said.

"I agree, feet are out, not that I was thinking about licking them. I have another, more intimate place in mind," Brendan said.

"Do tell," Jacinta said, stretching out her feet.

"Oh, the back of your knees, of course," Brendan said.

He received a clop on the head. Taking the initiative, he clasped both of her wrists in one hand and laid a loud, wet raspberry over her bellybutton. She squirmed and protested.

Distracted, she didn't see his other hand creep down between her legs. When he began stroking her outer lips, her protests turned to sounds of cooing. With her "mm's" and "ah's" coming out of her mouth, Brendan brought his mouth down to her mound and began blowing air across the same lips. She opened her legs wider in invitation.

He traced her lips with his tongue, taking side trips across the top edges where his tongue would take tiny dips into the reddening crevasse. The heady scent was strong enough to chase all other thoughts out of his head.

Swinging his body over Jacinta's, he dipped his head deep between her wet lips while his hardening cock dangled against her chin. He felt her tongue lick his balls but he chose to ignore it for the moment. He was up to his nose in female excitement and he had something to say with his tongue.

He spoke of his love for some time. By the time they were done and satiated, he knew this was the woman he was going to marry.

In the morning as they slurped down their coffee before leaving for their jobs, Jacinta reminded Brendan to ask his boss about using the truck. Brendan didn't think anything of it at the time, but later he came back to the brief comment, wondering about the plans within plans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.