The Ah Kung - Cover

The Ah Kung

Copyright© 2008 by Tallorder64

Chapter 22

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Roger sees a man about to be murdered and he knocks the gun out of the criminal's hands. The man that was about to be assassinated was a member of a Triad in San Francisco. The Chinese gangster tries to repay roger for saving him and they become good friends.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual  

On the way back to the cabin Lee checked the rear view mirror constantly to see if they were followed. After they stopped in front of the cabin she for several minutes and watched to see if a car came up the mountain road. After several minutes she was satisfied that they weren't followed and they went into the cabin. Lee dialed her cell phone and talked to someone about the man that she had seen. After about five minutes on the phone she hung up and turned to Roger.

"I'd like to sit on the front porch for a while. Will you hold me? It's chilly tonight."

They sat on the rustic two-person swing on the front porch. The temperature was about forty degrees after the sun went behind the trees and Roger threw that blanket over them that he had brought to the porch. After Lee shuddered for the second time he made her go into the cabin.

Roger began to get a fire going in the wood stove. Lee stood watching him with the blanket around her shoulders. After a half hour the wood stove was putting off enough heat that Lee could take off the blanket. Roger stood up after putting another log into the stove and Lee moved into his arms. She held him for a long time.

Lee pulled away a little and looked into his eyes. She took Roger's hand and led him to the bed. Roger started to say something but Lee gently put her fingers to his mouth. She began to undress him very sensuously and stopped several times to kiss him. Roger felt that her kisses were the most gentle kisses that he had ever received from a woman.

Lee gently pushed him back on the bed and then took him into her mouth and began to bring him to full arousal. She slowly made love to him with her mouth while looking into his eyes. When he was fully erect she positioned herself over him and guided him into her. Their love-making was not the mad passionate love-making that they had experienced in Ben's apartment but it was the compassionate, caring, healing love-making that Lee instinctively knew that Roger needed. Afterward they lay in each other's arms for a long time without speaking; each soaking up the caring and compassion of the other.

When Roger woke up in the morning he didn't know when they had fallen asleep but he knew that it had been in the early morning hours. Lee was still in his arms. The sun had just come up and the light was beginning to creep across the floor of the cabin. Roger kissed Lee and she slowly awoke and then smiled at him and kissed him back.

"I hate to make you move Lee but I have to get up."

Lee grabbed him and hugged him tightly, "Yes, the Ah Kung will be here soon and we have to get you ready. I wish that we could stay in bed all day."

Roger pulled away from her and got out of bed. He went into the small room that contained the composting toilet. When he came out Lee was putting some logs into the wood stove to heat some water, as the solar heated water from the day before had probably cooled a bit. Lee hurried him so that they could get ready for the meeting.

Lee made Roger sit in a wooden chair while she bathed and shaved him. While Roger was brushing his teeth Lee bathed in water that had been heating while she bathed Roger.

Lee fussed over him like a mother getting her daughter dressed on her wedding day. She moaned that the suit looked too store-bought, the tie wasn't just right, the cologne was too strong, the shoes weren't conservative enough, the cabin was too small and whatever else she could think of to complain about. Roger finally had to ask her to calm down.

Shortly before noon three cars came up the mountain road and pulled to a stop in front of the cabin. Several men got out of the cars and stood next to the cars, looking up and down the road. One of the bodyguards barked orders to the others and some of the men went into the woods and began to make sure that no one was waiting to attack them from the cover of the trees. Finally, one of the men opened the door of the second car and a distinguished man got out of the car and surveyed the cabin and the mountain. The man was the one who had given his card to Roger in the restaurant. The body guards positioned themselves strategically around the cabin and the distinguished man started toward the cabin.

Lee grabbed Roger's arm and led him out on the porch. She gave a short bow as the man approached them. She kept her head down until the man spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.