Beth's New Lover - Cover

Beth's New Lover

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beth sat next to Brad in the dark booth of a restaurant. She had decided to seduce him last weekend. She dropped her hand onto his thigh and started caressing him. He said, "Do you know what happens to shameless little girls who rub my thigh under the table in a bar?" She had taken off her panties in the bathroom and so...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Steve and I were in the car on the way to Brad's house to hang out by the pool. I was really looking forward to it, because the only time we really had any fun lately was with Brad. Things were not going well with Stave and me. For the last 3 months, I had been bored to death with everything. Christ, even the sex was boring. The thing that really got to me was he hadn't even noticed!

We pulled into the driveway and parked. Brad was the creative director for an advertising agency and made good money. But after seeing his house, I realized he must have another source of money. From some of things he said about his family, I thought he had a trust fund. His house was not huge, but it was really sweet and had a great pool with a pool house and a guesthouse.

We started to unpack our stuff and Steve said, "Damn, I forgot to pack the steaks!"

"Oh Steve, I even reminded you!"

"You go on in, I'll get them."

Brad had said to just go in the house and we were even a little early. I walked in and put my stuff in the spare bedroom. I took off my shorts, top, bra and panties. Then I put on my new bikini. It wasn't a minikini, but it was damn close. It was so small I never would have worn it in front of strangers. The pubic patch was so small I had to shave completely. The bottoms were cut very high across my cheeks and showed a lot of my ass crack. The teeny little triangular bra patches covered my aureoles and little else. I preened in the mirror. Damn, I was looking HOT!

I went to the kitchen and happen to glance out the window. Brad was skimming the pool with his back to the house. He had a Speedo and I stopped dead to stare. I had thought he had a nice body, but this was the first time I saw him in a swimsuit. OMG. His shoulders were really wide and he had large biceps. His back was beautifully sculpted and flared in to a narrow waist. He had a really nice tight ass and powerful thighs. All in all, a really, really, hunky guy. He made Steve look like a wimp.

I stood in the kitchen and watched him skim the pool. When he got to the other side I saw his front. My mouth went dry. Brad's pecs made my knees weak. And he had a nice big package too! I felt myself flush as I watched him. God, what a hunk! He laid down on a chaise and picked up a copy of Maxim. Maxim! I'll give him Maxim, I thought.

I called out, "Hi Brad, do you want anything from the kitchen?"

"Hi Beth, I'll take a Becks."

I opened a beer and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I went out the screen door and put on my best smile and my sexiest strut. He looked up. I'm pretty sure he said, "Holy Shit" to himself when he saw me. I liked how I felt when he looked at me. When I got next to the chaise, I bent over to hand him the beer and made sure he got a real eyeful of my breasts.

"Uh, Thanks."

He looked me in the eyes and then scanned down. And back up. I've never been checked out quite that blatantly before. I was getting turned on. Close up he was even more hunky.

I said, "Penny for your thoughts." Actually it was pretty obvious what he was thinking.

He grinned at me and said, "Sorry, they're being censored by the FCC."

I said, "Is that so. What rating?"

"2 Actually. X-rated and Frust-rated" He said.

I laughed out loud. He wanted me. And I wanted him. Badly. I was getting wet right in front of him. I heard the screen door slam, so I blew Brad a kiss and turned back towards the house. I wanted to make sure he got a good look at my ass.

The rest of the day was torture. We kept making eye contact and would catch each other staring. I was on fire. If Steve hadn't been there I would have seduced Brad in a heartbeat. And Steve was oblivious, as usual. That night I pounced on Steve because I needed to get laid in the worst way. And when I had an orgasm I almost called him Brad.

The rest of the week was spent in fantasyland. I played with myself two or three times a day, coming to shattering orgasms every time. What was I going to do? I needed to just dump Steve but they were friends and co-workers.

Friday night

I got to the Tony's right on time. Steve had gone home sick! That meant it was just Brad and me. The afternoon had just crawled by. I was so horny that I wanted to pounce on him the second I saw him. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I walked in the door. I was determined to make a move on him tonight. I was dying for him to fuck me.

He was sitting in a dark booth by the bar. As I walked over, I felt a warm surge all over. He stood and gave me a hug, and then a kiss. I turned my head so that he kissed my lips instead of my cheek. We ordered drinks and chatted. Sitting at the bar was a tall, slender woman with curly strawberry blonde hair. She kind of reminded me of Cate Blanchett. She was looking at us a lot. I guessed she was lusting after Brad. We finished our drinks and then Brad said he needed to hit the john. I didn't, but a really sexy thought popped into my head. Brad escorted me back and when I got into the stall, I slipped off my panties, which had a big wet spot on the crotch. I was so turned on my hands were shaking.

Brad had waited for me. When we got back to the table, there was a group getting into the next booth. I slid way over onto the seat, hoping Brad would sit next to me. He did and I smiled at him. The waiter came and we ordered another round. It was time. My mouth was bone dry and my pussy was sopping wet.

I took a deep breath and started rubbing his thigh. There was endless pause and then he said, "Do you know what happens to shameless little girls who rub my thigh under the table in a bar?"

"No. Do tell..."

"First, I take them home. Then I make them do a strip tease for me. Then I get them to take my clothes off."

Oh god, I'd love to strip him and strip for him. "Only really nasty girls will do a strip tease." And then I nibbled his ear lobe.

"Then I make the nasty little girl drop to her knees and suck my cock. And when I come, she has to swallow every drop."

Oh, I'll swallow it all right! I'd love to suck his cock! "Mmmmm, what a really slutty little girl."

"And after she's swallowed it all, I'll take her into the kitchen and put her on the table. I'll put my hands behind her knees and push her legs up until she is spread wide open. And then I eat her hot little pussy until she comes in my mouth. And I swallow it all."

Oh God, curled up on a table and spread wide open? I was really dripping now. "Mmmm, what a shameless, nasty little slut she is."

"Then I'll take her to couch, bend her over the arm and ram in my rock hard cock. And fuck her as hard and deep as I can until I fill her little pussy up."

"Sluts like getting fucked doggie style." I stuck my tongue in his ear. And caressed his muscular thigh.

He pulled the table closer to us and said, "Spread your legs." Oh yes! I pulled my panties out of my bag and dropped them in his lap.

"These are for you." I was so turned on I was almost insane. I glanced around the room and the strawberry blonde was looking at us again.

"What a shameless, nasty slut... !" He whispered. Then he nibbled my earlobe and dropped a hand on my knee.

I pulled my skirt up, dropped my leg over his and opened my knees wide. I felt his hand caress it's way up my inner thigh and just wanted to melt when he cupped his hand over my pussy. He stroked a finger along my pussy lips. I moaned and leaned against his arm, trying to hide from the bar. Oh god. I'm going to have an orgasm in the bar of Tony's!

He took four fingers and rubbed my clit gently in circles. I moaned and wrapped my hand around his biceps and held on for dear life. I felt a finger parting my pussy lips and opening me up life a flower. Oh God. I was shaking. My nipples were like pebbles. Brad's finger was sliding along the sopping wet channel between my pussy lips. When he got to the bottom of my slit, his finger slid way up my vagina. Oh God even his finger feels huge. He circled his finger around inside of me. Oh My God. I squirmed forward and the finger went in farther and I gasped, "Oh." He cupped me in his palm and began to finger fuck me. I gasped again and hung onto his biceps. I was starting to breathe faster and was heading up to the moon like rocket. I glanced up and could see the blonde knew what was happening. My face heated up like I had a sunburn. She must think I'm a total slut! The next thought was, well aren't you?

Then he had two fingers in me, fucking me, in and out, in and out. I was lost. I suddenly didn't care if she watched.

"Do you like getting finger fucked in a bar?" He whispered.

I felt a wave of heat. "It's making me sooooo hot ... if you don't stop, I'm going to come right here,"

"I want to feel you come in my hand." He slid in three fingers and fucked me with them.

I moaned out softly, "You're an evil man ... Oooh ... Oohh..."

Looking though my eyelashes, I saw the blonde toast Brad with her glass. I saw her shake her head in amazement.

"When we get to my place, what are you going to do first, you nasty girl?"

"I'm going to do a strip tease in front of you."

"Ask me for it." He said. Ask him for it? What the fuck was that about? His fingers were relentless inside me.

Fuck it. Anything. I desperately need him to fuck me...

"Can I strip for you... ?" God, I was a slut. Getting finger fucked in a bar with a strange woman watching. Fuck it, I don't care.

"Can I strip for you, sir." He said.

"Can I strip for you, sir?" Anything. Just do me.

"Yes, you nasty little slut, you may strip for me. And then?"

His busy fingers made me completely surrender. "I am a nasty slut. I want to see you hard and naked. Last week I got to your house a little early. I was watching from the kitchen when you skimmed the pool in your little Speedos. Your body made me soooo horny."

"So you've plotting this all week. Have you been fantasizing about me?"

"Yes. You fucked me every night this week. When Steve fucked me last Saturday night it was you. Now I want to suck your cock and fuck you for real."

He said, "Have you ever had a rim job?"

'No, what's that?"

"When I get you on the table and then spread you wide open. I'll lick my way up the crack of ass until I get to your hole. Then I lick your hole and stick my tongue in."

"You mean my asshole???" Now that was kinky!

"I hear it's like a live wire straight to your clit." He rubbed my clit really fast and I bit into his arm as the orgasm hit me. I whimpered and moaned into his arm. His fingers were still stuffed in my pussy. It took me a few minutes to return from the moon. What an orgasm! I've never come that long or that hard before.

Then it hit me. "Oh my god. I don't believe I just came in a public bar. That was really intense. I think it's the risk of exposure ... Oh my god, that woman who was watching ... She's coming over to us!"

She was tall and lithe, dressed in a tube dress that accentuated her figure. I could tell Brad liked what he saw.

She said, "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen." She looked me in the eyes. "I'm jealous, honey." Then she tapped a finger on her chin and looked at Brad. "If you two ever want a threesome, I'm here all the time." And walked away.

"Oh god, I can't believe that just happened!" I said.

"What, her boldness or yours?"

"You've got a point. I was the one who took off my panties in the bathroom. I just never thought of having an orgasm in a bar with someone watching."

"It's time for us to get outta here."

I noticed he held his jacket in front of his crotch when he got up. I slid out of the booth. He held out her jacket for me and we left, hand in hand. When we got out into the parking lot, I said, "I don't believe this. I loved it. I actually loved it. I loved getting finger fucked in a bar with a woman watching. Holy crap. When I first saw her watching I wanted you to stop, and then I saw the salute and thought fuck it, I don't care. God, what a turn on!!"

Brad led me behind a van. Was he going to fuck me right in the parking lot? I looked around for security cameras. None. Once we were behind the van, he pushed me against it and kissed me. Out tongues met in the first really good, deep kiss. He really paid attention to the kiss, too. I moaned into his mouth. His hand cupped me again, caressing my whole mound. God, I wanted him. I would fuck him right here. I don't care just fuck me, I thought.

"Open my pants. Feel my cock, you nasty little slut," he told me. I felt a burst of heat. For him, I was a nasty slut. Anywhere, anytime.

I opened his pants and started rubbing his cock through his underwear. It was long and thick. It made my mouth water. I thought wildly of it in my mouth, my pussy, hell even my ass. My hand dove in the waistband of his underwear and grabbed the shaft. It was warm and pulsed in my hand to his heartbeat. The head was soft and velvety, the shaft hard as a rock and covered with soft skin. I started stroking it. Then his hand was back under my skirt and his fingers back in my pussy. Oh God, I was on fucking fire!

I bit his neck and said, "I have never been this hot before. Never. Please finger me. Fuck me. Eat me. Do anything you want, but do it now. Please, sir. Oh, Please. I'm on fire!"

"Please, master," he said.

Sir, Master, whatever. I didn't care, just fuck me!

"Yes master. Ohhh yes. Finger me ... Ooohhh ... Ahhhhh ... Rub my clit ... Please ... I need to be fucked ... I'm begging to be fucked ... I want to suck your dick..." He took his hand out from under my shirt and licked the juices off.

"Ohh, that tastes sooooo good," he whispered to me. That did it. I felt another blast of heat from my clit. I grabbed him and shoved him against the van. I slid down him, pulled down his underwear and licked his cock like an ice cream cone. Then I made an "O" with my lips and devoured his cock. I felt pubic hair tickle my nose as the head went up to my throat. I suppressed the urge to gag, backed off, sucking hard and then plunged down again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.