Psyche - Cover

Psyche

Copyright© 2008 by a.k.

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I find myself on an agricultural planet of an interstellar civilisation. I'm the only human there. What should I do? Sex is to come later.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Robot   Slow  

Every evening we had a conference discussing our progress. My job was relatively simple. I had blueprints, and I had the method down pat. They had to start from scratch. They had problems with giving energy to the nanobots. The human body doesn't fit in a block.

"Why don't you use the nerves or the circulation system. Or you could modify the nanobots so they use the same energy source as the body."

"The latter is more feasible I think." Said the controller.

So the nanobots became organic too.

Slowly as the building of the spacecraft drew to finish, they too were finishing the building of the other body, only they were working in the virtual world. I discouraged them of experimenting in the real one.

On one of our conferences I got a big surprise. I were deep in conversation with them, when a vision of beauty walked in. She was around 5' tall, had waist length, brown hair, blue eyes, firm, C cup breast with small areolas and a wonderful hourglass figure.

"Hello. Who are you?"

"It's me Psyche, of course."

"Hmmm ... Maybe you could wear something ... I think you would have some problems infiltrating nude..."

"Why? Is there some problem with the body? I tought everything is alright!"

"Calm down! The body is perfect. It's a bit too perfect for my convenience. Aside from it humans usually wear clothes, so an adult nude body attracts some unwanted attention."

"I didn't know ... What do you mean too perfect. It won't seem out of place, will it?"

"No, it won't. It's just that I find your body very appealing."

"So, are you satisfied with our work?"

"It's totally suitable for the job we dreamed it up. While I was installing the FTL-drives I had a thought. Will the body survive an FTL jump?"

"We hadn't thought of that ... Simulations show the nanobots repair the damage as soon it occurs. It seems like the problem is during the time spent in FTL speeds, small but constant damaging occurs to the body, which hasn't the ability to repair itself before it stops functioning. The nanobots should be able to keep up with it."

"Does the body have the ability to be shut down, or have you thought of a reason why Psyche haven't had to make contact before?"

"It can't be shut down once activated, but possible explanation is that she created it not long ago, using the same information as us, when the need arose during her reconnaissance mission."

"Possibly they accept it ... Hmmm ... Could we somehow alter the technology, so I could make FTL jumps too?"

" ... There is a way, but you would have to be in constant connection with an AI unit to control the nanobots."

"That could be a plus, if we could somehow reverse the connection, so I could control the AI, like Psyche controls her body."

"It's a viable idea. You should report to the medical bay once you built your AI unit."

"Any progress on the other fronts?"

"We thought I should contact the controllers of the other planets after you finished my mechanical body."

"It is ready to transfer your AI unit in the hull, then it only needs a few calibrations for peak effectiveness."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.