Psyche - Cover

Psyche

Copyright© 2008 by a.k.

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I find myself on an agricultural planet of an interstellar civilisation. I'm the only human there. What should I do? Sex is to come later.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Robot   Slow  

So the next thing on my agenda is to build a curious AI to be my front for gathering and building the necessary things to return Homeworld to it's former glory, then maybe somehow I can find a way home. Seems like currently I can't leave this planet.

My idea was that the new AI will pose as an experimental reconnaissance unit and it will organise the building of a small fleet of similar units. Their main purpose will be information gathering. They will be heavily armed for security reasons. I hope some of them can contact the AAL without joining them, and get as much of their knowledge as possible. Others will go to Homeworld to salvage anything worthwhile. Meanwhile the controllers will coordinate their efforts to assemble multiple aid packages that will be smuggled to Homeworld. If we have luck we can contact some groups planning to rebuild and not scavengers. The satellites should have the necessary information.

Those are the first steps. Later we should get ready for war. I hope we have time to get some help who can plan for space battles.

A few weeks had passed till the new AI unit was built. I got some fly-time in while the gatherer acquired some of the more exotic materials needed. I can't describe the sheer joy I felt sometimes flying at 2.5 machs in a twisting canyon, — which wouldn't be possible for me without the onboard AI — or viewing the curvature of the planet, when I tried how high can the thing go.

At last the day has come to awake our new partner in our plans. The controller gave it all the knowledge he had, but it was limited. It's personality will evolve later.

"AI unit 35Pch online. Awaiting main directives."

"Did the controller gave you a summary of the situation?"

"Yes. I know of the attack on Homeworld. Why do you ask?"

"According to my assessment of the events any effort originating from humans to rebuild will be crushed, so it must come from an AI. Unfortunately online AIs capable to do it aren't curious enough to know of the crisis. We created you to impersonate an AI unit who was out of touch from Homeworld, and when returned is creative enough to do something. While we build you a body of a reconnaissance vessel we create your past together. Only you, the controller and I will know the true nature of your creation. Your main purpose is to help the people of Homeworld to regain their lost knowledge and protect them."

"Thank you ... The controller is giving me the records of your past conversations to help me understand better ... I see ... I identified one big problem in your plan. As soon as I come in contact with the AAL they will keep an eye on me. It will be suspicious if I come to or communicate with an agricultural planet, and you will not be able to leave from here. I think I will need to consult with you because you can be the only ones I share my true purposes with."

"I haven't thought of that ... Maybe ... No it wouldn't work..."

"What? Tell us!" Said the controller.

"Maybe you could have an android body on board. Maybe we could design it so that it needs food when it's activated. If it's a viable idea you could use it to infiltrate Homeworld or other planets with organic forms of life."

"What's an android."

"It's a robot that looks like it's a human being. Or if it's complicated enough any organic being. I mean if it were full of nanobots shapeshifting shouldn't be a problem."

"But how would we make it? There are no known design even similar to your idea."

"35Pch ... Would you mind if I called you Psyche? ... No ... So Psyche could you access the database of the An-Man?"

"Of course."

"Well, there is the blueprint of the An-Man I think."

"Yes, I found it."

"Controller, how extensive is your knowledge on the human body? I think there is some information in the medical bay."

"You are right, there is. My knowledge is full to the molecular level."

"So if we could somehow combine the two information, maybe we could build a human body with a built in An-Man. We just have to make a connection between the body and Psyche."

"I can follow your thought pattern." Said Psyche. "I have to analyse the controlling methods built in the An-Man."

"Communication shouldn't be a problem." The controller said. "I have found a neural communication implant in the medical database. If we remove some safety protocols Psyche should have control of the body."

"Alright I will work on the mechanical body, you two design the organic one."

"An AI with an organic body. That's new."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.