Psyche - Cover

Psyche

Copyright© 2008 by a.k.

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I find myself on an agricultural planet of an interstellar civilisation. I'm the only human there. What should I do? Sex is to come later.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Robot   Slow  

It's quite disconcerting to find yourself in a dark meadow, when you last looked you were in a city at noon. I'm not a big stargazer, but I know that there is only one moon orbiting our planet. I was scared. Really scared. Wouldn't you be? When I gained access to my motory functions after a while I stood up (naturraly I landed on my butt at the shock), and seen some lights on the horizon.

'Anything is better than being alone here' I tought, so I started walking in their direction.

And I walked ... and walked ... and walked... (You get it.)

After a while exhaustion got the better of me and I collapsed.

When I woke I were still alone, still didn't know where, but at least the sceen wasn't so frighteningly different. I mean some trees, green grass, the ground looked as it should be, and when I looked towards where the lights were last night I saw a big metal structure. At least some kind of civilisation.

After a while I crossed a small creak and drank. You don't know how sweet the water was after so much walking.

When I got to the gates first nothing happened. I didn't see a way to open the gates and no one answered my knocing. Then a disembodied voice came.

"Identify!"

"My name is Akos."

"Unknown serial number. Identify!"

"I don't have a serial number. I'm human. My name is Akos."

"..."

" ... Human? ... There are no human on this planet ... I didn't detect any spacecraft landing..."

"But I'm human. Look at me!"

"..."

" ... Optical sensors online ... Analysing information ... Confirmed human presence ... Opening main gates ... Standby..."

When I walked in, I found myself in a courtyard. Across the yard, on the wall I saw a big screen activating. Lines swirled and then they formed the contours of a face.

"I'm the controller. I supervise the agricultural production on this planet. Where are you from? How did you get here? What do you want here? Are there more of you here? Answer my questions!"

"Hmm ... Let's see ... I'm from the Earth ... I don't know ... I don't know ... To get home, some food, information ... I don't think so..."

"What kind of answers are these?! How can you not know?!"

"One second I was on my planet, the next I was here. Probably you know more about how than me, because on my planet, people only got as far in space as our moon."

"..."

" ... There was an anomaly on the sensors yesterday at 22:00 ... Probable cause not identified ... You can find sustenance int he highlighted direction ... Currently I can't provide travel to another planet ... You will be provided ways to access to information..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.