Employee Slave - Cover

Employee Slave

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young married woman is told by her boss what she has to do to keep her job -- and it changes her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Steve Harrington sat in his big leather chair with his elbows planted on his desk and his chin leaning on his clasped hands. It was the day all managers dreaded. He had to reduce his staff by one. If he had a problem employee it would be easy, but his entire staff were hard working and competent. He blankly stared at the names on the paper lying atop his desk. One had to go -- but which one?

Kimberly Luckett, Steve thought, his fingers massaging his temples. She's the newest hire with the least experience. It has to be her. He rubbed his eyes and then slowly picked up the telephone, pressing it to his ear and waiting. Sighing heavily, his finger tapped the fours buttons labeled 6, 8, 2, and 1 -- her extension. When she answered, his mouth was dry but he hoarsely told her to come to his office. Her jovial and enthusiastic response didn't help, and the lump in his throat prevented him from acknowledging. He hung up without another word.

"Hello, Mr. Harrington," Kimberly said in her sing-song manner as she briskly entered his office and plopped down in a visitor's chair across the desk from him.

While Steve watched his young employee settle he quickly remembered why he had hired her. Yes, she was bright and enthusiastic, but it was her looks that secured her the job. At 23, she portrayed pure innocence and her ice blue eyes, surrounded by long blonde wavy hair, had hypnotized him. When she spoke, her eyes twinkled as her sensuous lips curled into a natural smile. He looked at her youthful body, gently covered by a short summer dress. Her legs were daintily crossed, the left over the right exposing a good portion of her thigh. Her heel was out of her shoe which dangled precariously as she unconsciously rocked her foot. Steve always appreciated that she never wore pants and rarely wore pantyhose.

"Did you need something?" Kimberly asked after waiting patiently. Her boss looked distant.

"I have to tell you something that's very hard for me," Steve said softly, his eyes darting between her face and his desk. "The company is having some financial problems and I have to eliminate one position. After a great deal of consideration ... well, it has to be you."

Steve watched the young woman's expression change from happiness to shock in a split second. Her shoulders sagged and her upper leg slid off the other one, her foot slamming onto the floor like dead weight, her foot miraculously fitting back into her shoe. Her legs stayed apart to keep her slumping body from sliding forward. He didn't mean to, but Steve found himself looking up Kimberly's short dress. The nylon crotch of her panties covering her pussy was clearly visible. Steve always tried to see up Kimberly's dress, but had never viewed anything above her milky white thigh. Now the bright red of her panties mesmerized him. As his cock stiffened, Kimberly's whimpering made him look up. Tears freely flowed down her cheeks as she blankly stared. She looked as vulnerable as a child.

Steve stood and walked to the door, closing it as softly as he could to provide the young woman the privacy she needed. It wouldn't do for her coworkers to hear her cry. It would both embarrass her and make his job more difficult later when telling the others.

"Kim, are you all right?" He waited and then repeated the question, but there was no reply. He didn't think she even heard him.

He placed a hand softly on her shoulder and Kimberly looked up, her big blue eyes watery, her cheeks stained with tears, her bottom lip quivering. And then her head dropped, her chin resting on her chest. Steve knelt in front of her, angling his head to look up into her eyes. He placed a hand on her knee and shook it.

"Kim, are you okay?"

The girl didn't respond. A steady flow of tears dropped from her jaw onto her lap. Frustrated, Steve leaned back on his heels, his back against the desk. His eyes opened wide. He was looking between her legs, up her dress, at the red panties stretched over her pussy. He was so close he saw blonde pubic hairs poking out the sides.

"No, no," Kimberly wailed, "I can't lose my job."

Steve looked up. Kimberly's hands covered her face as her sobs increased in strength. He should have said something -- consoled her -- but he ducked under the hem of her dress and stared between her legs. He was more turned on than ever before in his life. Compelled to touch her, he straightened up and gently placed a hand on her leg above her knee.

The touch caused Kimberly's hands to slide off her face. She looked down at her boss but, in her dazed state, didn't comprehend the inappropriateness of the contact.

"Mr. Harrington, I need this job."

"It's not the end of the world. You'll find another job," Steve sympathetically responded as he patted her thigh.

"Oh no, you don't understand," Kimberly frantically explained. "My husband isn't working and we just bought a new house. Without my paychecks we will not be able to make the mortgage payments. We used all our savings on the down payment. We will lose everything."

Just as Kimberly wasn't thinking clearly, either was Steve. She was distressed -- he was sexually aroused. He said something he wouldn't have under normal circumstances. "Kim, I don't want to let you go. I'll let you keep your job if you do things for me."

"Uh, what?" Kimberly said, and then her eyes opened wide, her face aglow. "Oh thank you, thank you. I promise I'll work extra hard."

"That's not what I mean. If I do you a favor I will want you to do me favors."

Once again Kimberly's expression suddenly changed. "What do you mean? What kind of favors?"

Steve gently ran his hand up and down Kimberly's thigh. "I find you very attractive and I have needs ... you know, needs."

Kimberly finally became alert. Her boss was touching her bare leg and looking under her dress. She pushed her dress to the seat between her thighs and snapped her legs together. "Mr. Harrington, what are you saying? You can't be serious."

"Okay then," Steve said as he stood up, "I was just trying to help. I don't want you to lose your house and all."

Kimberly stared at her boss leaning on his desk. All of this was happening too fast. She had to think. What should she do? She needed the job. Since her husband became unemployed they began having marital problems. This could be the last straw.

"Mr. Harrington," Kimberly asked, her eyes looking down and then back up, "what would I have to do?"

"Whatever I ask you to do. I've desired you since we first met. I won't hurt you. I just want you."

Kimberly's head dropped. "I guess I don't have a choice," she said softly, almost to herself.

"So you agree?"

Her eyebrows rose with her eyes, but her head remained down. And then she lowered her eyes and nodded. A fresh tear flowed down her cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.