HJ, BH: Kathy - Cover

HJ, BH: Kathy

Copyright© 2008 by Darc Nite

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Harry's First Boddy-Hopping Experience. Revenge with sis

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Pregnancy  

I was twelve when I first found some-thing was strange with me. That some-how I was different.

I had found it strange that people ignored Ms. Stheno, and that mom found it strange me asking if her snakes were feeling better after I had noticed them to be sick the day before.

The final confirmation was an encounter with Kathy, my sister.

She was preparing to go on a date with her current boy-friend at the time, John, Jerry or something, the names changed often, I didn't care I needed to go to the toilet.

"Hurry, up Kat, I'm busting," I yelled dancing from one leg to the other desperately holding on, the bladder pressure was killing me.

"Harry, I'm in the shower you can't come in," came the reply, and it annoyed me, I really needed to go.

"Kat," I whined, "I'm coming anyway, I can't hold It."

And with that I burst in the bathroom raised the lid and let go.

'Release, what a wonderful feeling, ' I thought to myself feeling slightly euphoric.

I started to leave when my sisters voice stopped me.

"Gah, men. Are you going to put the seat down?"

Shocked, I had forgotten about my sister in the shower. Turning to face her voice I was shocked again. My sister was a beauty, one of the popular clique at school. And there she stood before me unclad. Firm C-cup tits on an athletic body, golden hair plastered against her skin from the water which formed droplets, etching lines down her body, tracing out her firm ass.

'God, what I wouldn't give for some of that, ' as that thought came to me there was a wrenching feeling throughout my body, and quickly as it rose it was gone. Yet I didn't feel quite the same.

"I'm taller," I gasped and was horrified hearing the voice which came out of my mouth.

Looking into the mirror confirmed it.

"I'm KATHY?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.