Obsession - Cover

Obsession

Copyright© 2008 by michchick98

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Samantha wants to be with Tyler, but there's one very persistent obstacle standing in her way...her ex-boyfriend.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual  

Tyler wasn't really fond of the whole bar scene but he was coerced into it by a few of his co-workers. It was Friday night, he didn't have a date, so he figured what the hell. Little did he know that Julie, one of the girls who'd been prodding him to go out on a date with her friend Samantha, had invited her along this evening.

He knew Samantha, she'd hung out with Julie at the company picnic before and she'd hung out with them at the bar occasionally on Friday nights, too. He was instantly smitten with Samantha but knew she was off limits because she had a boyfriend. Tyler was unaware that Samantha and her boyfriend had broken up a few weeks after the picnic, he hadn't seen her in a few months and wondered why Julie was suddenly so interested in getting the two of them together.

As he approached the table he saw Julie sitting at, he'd heard a woman shouting at someone. "I'll do what I want when I want!" she snapped.

As Tyler drew closer, he saw that it was Samantha doing the shouting. She was shouting at Alan, her ex-boyfriend. "Did I come at a bad time?" Tyler asked Julie as he pulled a chair up to the table, glancing over at Samantha and Alan.

"No. Sam broke up with Alan a few months ago and he followed her here. It's almost as if he's obsessed with her 'cause he's been following her a lot lately. The asshole just can't seem to take no for an answer I guess."

"Hi Tyler," Sam said, turning briefly to him then back to Alan. "Why the hell are you still here, shithead?" she hissed at Alan.

"You need to come home now!" Alan huffed. "We've got some things to talk about!"

"We have nothing to talk about," she barked back. "You cheated. You got caught. End of discussion! Now get the hell outta here and leave me alone!" She turned her back to Alan, working hard to hold back her tears.

"Maybe I should go," Tyler told Julie as he got to his feet.

"Nonsense! Sit your hiney back down, Ty!" Julie said.

"Is he gone?" Samantha whispered at Julie.

"He's standing at the door watching you," she whispered back.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Tyler," Sam said as she looked up at him and forced a smile.

"No problem," he said quietly, not making eye contact with her.

She'd always found Tyler attractive with his collar length black hair and blue eyes. He was slightly taller than her, standing about six foot one. She knew that Julie brought her here tonight to set her up on a date with Tyler and Alan had some how found out.

Samantha looked over her shoulder to see that Alan was still standing at the door watching her. She asked Julie to switch places so she could sit next to Tyler. Looking around nervously, Tyler made it a point not to look Samantha in the eye. He caught himself staring at her in the past and with her angry ex-boyfriend so close by, he didn't want to end up in a potentially bad situation.

Samantha was by all standards beautiful. She was a bit taller than average, standing about five foot nine. Her long dark auburn hair fell just past her shoulders, framing her beautiful slim face. With deep, dark green eyes, she had no problem using them to get what she wanted from men. She knew they couldn't resist her charms if she gave them just the right look.

"Why the hell is he still here?" she asked Julie.

"I dunno, but he's coming back over," Julie said, pointing toward Alan.

Samantha turned to Tyler and said, "Kiss me!"

"Wha --?"

"Kiss me!" she said again and pulled him to her.

He looked up and saw the anger in Alan's eyes just briefly before he responded to Samantha kissing him. He closed his eyes, pulled her closer and gently grazed her lips with his tongue. She parted her lips to allow him access and let out a soft moan that was muffled by his mouth. Pulling herself onto his lap, she wrapped her arms around his neck, locked in a heated, lingering kiss.

"Cut the act, Sam!" Alan snapped.

Reluctantly breaking their kiss, Samantha looked deep into Tyler's eyes before she turned to Alan. "It's no act," she said breathlessly. Tyler just sat there speechless. Sam was still sitting in his lap with her arms around him, her head was spinning, her pulse was racing.

"You're dead asshole!" he barked at Tyler before he turned to leave.

Tyler ignored Alan's threat and cradled Sam's chin in his hand then turned her to him and leaned in to kiss her again. She pushed away, a look of anger and confusion in her eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing you," he said, leaning in to kiss her again. Sam stood up and walked back around the table, leaving Tyler to wonder what the hell just happened between them.

"I just wanted you to kiss me to make Alan leave," she said coldly. "Did you think I -- you and I --?" Tyler broke eye contact with her. "You did!" she said, stifling a laugh.

Tyler didn't acknowledge her or anyone else at the table as he got up and hurried for the door. He was confused about what had just happened. She kissed me back, she seemed to be enjoying it, but was she just using me? he thought as he put his jacket on and headed outside, shoving his hands hard in his pockets.

Back inside the bar, Julie was scolding Samantha. "Dammit, Samantha! You know he's got a crush on you, right? You just annihilated him!"

"It was just a kiss, he'll get over it!"

"If it was just a kiss, how come you look so guilty?"

"I dunno," Sam said quietly. She grabbed her jacket and her purse, said her good-byes and raced for the door hoping to stop Tyler from leaving.

As she looked around the parking lot for his car, she wondered what she would say to him. Did I really enjoy that kiss? Why the hell did I just brush him off? She glanced around the parking lot again and saw Tyler leaning against his car, his arms on the roof, his head resting in his arms. She walked over to him.

"I'm sorry, Tyler," she said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's cool," he said, not looking at her as he reached down to open his car door.

"No, it's not cool," she told him, taking his chin in her hand and turning him to face her. "I shouldn't have used you like that. I'm sorry."

"Sam, it's okay," he said quietly, pulling away from her and getting into his car. "For what it's worth, Alan's an idiot for cheating on you." He closed his door then started the engine.

"Tyler!" she shouted but he'd already started pulling away.

She felt a hand on her shoulder as she stood there watching Tyler pull out of the parking lot and drive out of sight. She turned to see Alan standing there, a smug grin on his face.

"What the hell do you want?" she hissed at him as she turned to head back into the bar.

He grabbed her arm tightly and spun her around. "What the hell was all that about in there?" he snapped.

"None of your fucking business!" she said jerking her arm away from him and walking toward the building again.

"Oh I think it is my business!" he shot back, following behind her. "Who the hell was that guy and why were you kissing him?"

"Who he was is absolutely none of your business. Who I kiss and when is also none of your business!" she barked over her shoulder at him. He pulled her back just as her hand wrapped around the door handle at the entrance.

"I still love you, Sam. I want to work things out."

Her mood calming a little, she crossed in front of him to sit down on the bench opposite the door. "Alan, please don't make this any harder than it already is," she said calmly. "I think it's best if we leave things as they are."

"It's that other guy, isn't it?"

"Who? Tyler? No -- Yes -- I don't know, Alan. Julie invited us both here tonight to set us up on a date," she explained. "He never seemed interested in me until tonight. I only kissed him to get you to leave, but the way he responded, I think I'd like to see where things could go with us. I feel really bad for the way I treated him tonight, but he may not want anything to do with me after what happened inside."

"I can accept that, Sam. I know I was a shithead to you," he said, sitting down next to her.

They talked for a few more minutes and just as Alan was getting up to leave, Julie came out. "What are you two doing out here? Where's Tyler?"

"We were getting some things settled between us," Alan told her. "Take care of yourself, Sam." He gave Samatha a quick wave then headed for his car.

"Everything okay?" Julie asked.

"Yeah. Everything's fine," Samantha replied.

"Where's Tyler?"

"He left," she said. "I really need to find him so we can talk, Julie. Do you have his number?"

"Yeah," she said, reaching in her purse for pen and paper to jot down Tyler's number.


Tyler was hesitant to forgive Samantha for what she'd done to him last Friday night, but at the same time he was willing to at least go on a date with her to see where things would go between them.

They agreed to meet each other at a restaurant not too far from either of them, just to talk and get to know each other. They had also agreed to go "dutch" and keep it a light, friendly date.

They talked and laughed while they ate and Samantha realized that Tyler was a pretty great guy and Tyler was really happy with his decision to go on this date. He was already smitten with Samantha and after a few hours with her, he'd fallen head-over-heels. He didn't want to rush things and scare her off, but he was open for anything she suggested to him at this point.

After dinner, they were both left with the decision as to where the date would go next. Tyler walked Samantha to her car then offered his hand to say goodnight to her. She grabbed his collar and pulled him to her for a kiss.

"Let's go back to your place," she whispered while their lips were still engaged in a heated kiss. He broke the kiss, looking deep into her dark green eyes.

"Uh -- um. Okay," he stammered. "You wanna follow me or do you wanna come get your car later?"

"I'll follow," she said, holding onto him and her car to help keep her balance and prevent her weak knees from buckling. He helped her into her car then kissed her cheek softly before he turned away and walked to his car.

He only lived five minutes from the restaurant, but the anticipation of having Samantha in his house and in his arms again made the short drive seem like an hour. Finally pulling up into his driveway, he turned off the engine and paused briefly before getting out of the car. "Don't rush it," he whispered to himself.

Walking to her car, now parked behind his in the driveway, he opened her door and helped her out. They walked hand-in-hand up the long sidewalk that led to his front door. He pulled his keys out of his pocket, slipped the proper key into the lock and opened the door. Tyler entered first to turn a light on, but before he was able to flip the switch, he felt a sharp blow to the side of his head and felt Samantha's hand jerk from his. He was unable to help her as he collapsed at the threshold.


Jagger was Alan's best friend and a constant annoyance to Samantha. He and Alan could have been twins, both with short -- almost spiked -- blond hair and bluish-gray eyes. Jagger was the same height as Alan, just a few inches taller than Samantha. He'd always flirt relentlessly with her, promising her that the day she and Alan broke up, he'd sweep her away.

Samantha woke up in a dark room, uncertain of her surroundings. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, trying to focus on this unfamiliar environment. She felt a pain on the back of her head and realized she'd been knocked out. When she rose to her feet, she stumbled in the darkness only to find that she'd been restrained to the bed.

"Tyler?" she called out fearfully. "Where the hell am I?"

Her words didn't fall on deaf ears, Jagger was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, just out of her reach. He watched as she tried to get free of the shackle on her ankle and heard her sigh as she gave in to the fact that she was obviously not going anywhere.

"You're at my house, Sam," he said quietly.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"After all this time, I can't believe you don't recognize my voice," he said, a slight tone of sarcasm in his reply.

"Jagger?" she asked, surprised. "What the hell is going on here? Where's Tyler?"

"Tyler's at his house," he said, getting to his feet and turning on a small light next to the bed. "You look beautiful."

"What happened? Why am I chained to the bed, Jagger?" she asked, trying to mask the fear in her voice.

"I told you that when you broke up with Alan, I would sweep you away," he said, taking her hand and bringing it to his lips for a soft kiss. "I've waited a long time for this, Sam." He began removing his shirt and unbuckling the belt that held his jeans up.

"Y -- You wouldn't," she said, cowering against the wall. "Please, Jagger. Don't do this," she begged.

"You'll enjoy this, Samantha. I promise," he said. As his jeans dropped to his feet, he pulled his shoes off with his toes and stepped out of them. He opened a drawer in the small table next to the bed and pulled out a syringe. He sat beside her on the bed. "Hold still and this won't hurt," he told her as he grabbed her arm.

Before she could pull away from him, he injected the needle into her arm, slowly pushing the plunger and releasing the clear liquid into her bloodstream. "Jagger!" she shouted.

He rose from the bed and walked back to the chair he was sitting in. Not taking his eyes off her, he sat down slowly, gaging the expression on her face. "Should only take about ten minutes for that to work," he said, smiling at her while she gazed at him blankly.

"Wha -- what was th -- that?" she asked breathlessly.

"Just something to make you more receptive to me, love," Jagger told her smugly. "In a few minutes, you'll want me so bad, it'll drive you crazy."

"I -- I don't want y -- you. I w -- want Ty -- Ty -- " she stammered as her head fell to the pillow on the bed.


Tyler woke up in his bed confused. He felt a pain in his head and when he tried to get up to get some aspirin, he felt the sharp pain of a needle in his neck. His vision blurred and his head fell to the pillow. He thought he'd felt a woman in the bed with him. Thinking it was Samantha, he drifted off to sleep.

"Jagger!" the woman shouted. "I want you now!" She realized there was a man sleeping next to her and with clouded vision, she turned to look at him. He was smiling softly and she knew he'd be easy to take care of while he was sleeping. "Finally," she sighed as she pulled the covers back and found his rigid shaft at full attention.

As she lowered herself onto him, she heard him let out a soft grunt. She moved up and down slowly, feeling every inch of him deep inside her. She leaned over him, kissing his lips softly then nibbling on his chin. "Mmmm, Jagger. You feel so good inside me," she whispered as she continued to ride the man she thought was Jagger.

Tyler's body responded to this woman on top of him, his hands automatically finding her hips and pulling her down onto him. He tried to open his eyes to look at Samantha's beautiful face, but it seemed impossible, his eyes were open, but he couldn't see anything. After blinking a few times, his vision seemed to clear and he saw Samantha looking down at him, her eyes filled with lust. His hips thrust deeper into her, causing her to let out a gasp. As she undulated above him, it brought him closer to the brink of his own pleasure.

"Samantha," he uttered in a whisper. With a jolt, he felt his muscles tighten and he released himself deep inside her, hearing her utter that name so unfamiliar to him again.

She collapsed on top of him, immediately rolling onto the bed, letting out a satisfied sigh. Tyler fell into a deep sleep, his mind clouded with visions of Samantha in his bed, totally unaware of the male intruder in his bedroom. He took the woman in his arms and carried her out of the house. She wrapped her arms around the neck of the man she thought was Jagger as he placed her in the back seat of his car.

He returned to the house, wiping away all traces of anyone being there then closed and locked the door behind him. "That'll teach you to kiss another man's woman, you asshole," Alan said as he got into his car, started the engine and sped away with the unconscious woman in his back seat.


Samantha felt his heat as his body pressed against hers, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. She tried to open her eyes to see Tyler, but her vision was clouded. She felt that the shackle on her ankle had been removed and thought that it was just a horrible dream she was having.

Still, she knew her eyes were open, but she couldn't see. Feeling his lips kiss down her body caused her to tremble. Blinking a few times, the man over her came into view. She saw Tyler's deep blue eyes looking down at her, seeing his desire in them as he smiled then continued his determined pleasuring of her body. He kissed down her flesh, stopping at each breast and nibbling softly, causing her to let out a soft whimper. His hand found it's way down her torso, across her firm stomach and rising pelvis to her slit, feeling her warm wetness instantly. He gently slid two fingers inside her and felt her hips immediately rise to meet his hand.

"Mmmm, Samantha," Jagger whispered, feeling her body writhe beneath his touch. "I've waited a long time for this."

"Tyler," she uttered in a whisper. She felt her orgasm work it's way up from her toes. Samantha thrashed about on the bed, feeling waves of sheer pleasure wash over her. As her body fell limp, she felt his lips on her skin again, gently kissing up her stomach to her breasts. She felt the warmth of his tongue as he teased and sucked on each nipple, bringing back the sensations she'd felt just moments before.

She closed her eyes as they kissed and felt his tongue probe into her mouth. He positioned himself over her, the tip of his cock just grazing the slickness of her opening. She opened her legs wider, inviting him in.

"I want to feel you inside me, Tyler," she sighed as she raised her hips to meet his.

Without hesitation, he thrust into her, hearing her let out a soft whimper as his thick cock impaled her. Jagger felt her legs wrap around him, moving his hips with hers. He thrust hard and deep, pulling almost all the way out, then plunging back inside her. The walls of her pussy squeezed his hard member as his pace quickened. He felt her orgasm roll through her as she cried out another man's name. With a few more deep thrusts, he tensed up and released his hot, thick liquid deep inside her.

"Oh God Samantha!" he cried as he continued to shoot his load into her. He collapsed on top of her, completely spent. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck, uttering Tyler's name once more. He rolled off her and onto the bed.

Jagger pulled himself to his feet and heard Alan's voice outside the door. He pulled on his jeans and just as his hand touched the doorknob, the door flew open. Alan stood there looking at Samantha on the bed, seeing a content smile on her face.

"What the hell's going on in here?" he asked Jagger.

"What do you think?" Jagger asked walking past his friend and sitting down in a chair in the living room. "I can see why you didn't want to let her go, Al. She's a great fuck!" he said smiling while lighting a cigarette.

"You weren't supposed to fuck her, Jagger!" Alan said, taking the cigarette his friend had just lit.

"How could I not?" Jagger replied smugly. "Where's Mandy?"

"Back at my house for now," he said. "We gotta get rid of Samantha first. Mandy would be pissed if she saw her here."

"Yeah, I know. I just hope that stuff we gave them works like it's supposed to. Where did you get that stuff anyway?" Jagger asked, lighting another cigarette.

"My dad told me about it. He said they use it on lab rats mostly. I broke into his lab and stole some. For a scientist, he's not too bright. He didn't even question me when I started asking about the effects that stuff would have on humans," Alan said. "Anyway, we gotta get going. I'll take Sam to her house and you can go get your fiancée from my place," he finished then he crushed out his cigarette and headed for the door.


Samantha woke up in her room, confused and wondering exactly how she got there. She didn't remember leaving Tyler's place last night after they had sex. She felt a pain on her ankle and pulled the covers back to reveal the outline of a bruise forming around the diameter of her ankle. She stared at it blankly, "How the hell did that happen?" she said aloud into the emptiness of the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.