Hello Doctor - Cover

Hello Doctor

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 6: I'll make you

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: I'll make you - The first part of a weekly series. I plan to post one part each week. Planning a surprise ending to finish. Let's see if you can guess what that ending is. The first part has no sex in it, but it will pick up from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

They walked her down the stairs, and Hayden flicked on the lights. For the first time Dominique noticed that there were in fact two switches, and he had only flicked one on.

She gave him a questioning look about it, and he only smiled, saying, "I do have some secrets."

Turning to the other women, he led the Asian to where she stood in front of them. With a rough shove he forced her to her knees, and she had to catch herself on all fours.

"Today, this little slut disobeyed my rule on not talking to our new arrival. I have since promoted the new girl to the rank of mistress. You will call her that or Domina, and that is all. As for this little Asian slut..." Hayden said, pausing for effect, as he traced the tip of the cane down her back to her ass, "You will be called fuck toy or bitch. You've lost the right to be called slut or whore, let alone any other name, for openly disobeying me."

Looking into the eyes of each of the chained women, he took his time, letting the others feel the full effect of his anger.

"And don't think I haven't heard the rest of you talking to her as well, but you had the sense not to do it when you were supposed to be working. For that I'll punish her far more than the rest of you. During the day from now on, you'll live in that cage Bitch, but during the night, while your new mistress may feel pleasure, I'm going to make you suffer like never before. By pleasure or pain, I will push you to your limits again and again." Hayden said, directing his gaze to the woman before him.

Dominique watched the poor woman shiver in fright, and perhaps by the look in her face of a little anticipation. What was wrong with this woman? Fear, Dominique could understand, but the other emotion seemed so alien in this situation.

"On the far wall you will notice a medicine cabinet with a mirror. Inside you will find pills marked with the letter 'A'. I would like you to bring them to me, Dominique." Hayden said, tracing imaginary patterns on the Asian woman's back.

Following his instructions, Dominique walked over and opened the cabinet and found a number of containers inside. One was clearly labeled with a large 'A' in black marker. Picking it up, she removed it, and closed the cabinet before returning to him.

"Thank you, my dear." Hayden said, obviously showing deference to her.

Looking down at the woman on her hands and knees, he said, "Do you know what's in here bitch?"

"Yes, master." The Asian woman replied, her voice trembling.

"What is it?" He prompted.

"My birth control pills, master." She said.

"Consider them confiscated. Toys don't get pills, and I plan to fill your little pussy nightly. In fact, I will use all three of your holes, and you're just going take it like a good little bitch and not say a word, understand? In fact, I might just use you even after you get pregnant and after. Maybe, if you're bad enough, the cage will be your permanent home, as will be your new position as my breeding little cum slut. What do you think about that, you little bitch?" Hayden said, sending a hard swat to her ass cheeks with the cane. She did her best not to cry out, managing only a whimper, as a big welt was left on them.

"Yes, master. Thank you, master." The Asian woman said submissively.

"Good, fuck toy, now lick my boots and show me your gratitude. I want to see you crawl." He said.

The small woman crawled low, and slowly giving in to the terrible humiliation of it all. Hayden watched every muscle on her body as it carried out each movement, she was truly beautiful, but he showed no hint of this appraisal. Coldly watching her approach, he was almost a statue, as he hadn't moved as she approached

She started to look up as she licked his boot, using long and slow strokes of her tongue, he stopped her, saying, "Right now I want your eyes down. Focus on your work. I want the entire toe good and wet. Keep it up until I tell you to stop."

With her eyes down, focused on the boot and her current task, the woman didn't see Hayden hand the cane to Dominique, nor the smile that appeared on her face.

She mouthed, "Really?"

To which he merely nodded, pointing on the Asian's back and then her ass. With the movement of his finger like it was the cane itself, he showed how many times on each, and in what order. Dominique nodded in understanding, and stepped forward to get ready.

With one quick downward movement she delivered the first, before following the pattern he set. The first one hit with a loud crack.

"Aaaaaaah!" The woman cried, caught by surprise.

"Shut up, bitch, and lick, or we'll just have to take more time at it. I'm sure Dominique doesn't mind." The Asian looked up to find the pleased smile of the other woman. Dominique was enjoying this.

"Yes, master." The Asian said, going back to licking.

By the third strike, the tiny woman had learned the pattern, and braced for it as she anticipated the coming blow. Five more and she was done. Laying there, she panted, her breathless body struggling to stay awake. Hayden had let her new mistress hit harder than he ever had. Licking her lips, she struggled to try get up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.