Hello Doctor - Cover

Hello Doctor

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 5: To the fly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: To the fly - The first part of a weekly series. I plan to post one part each week. Planning a surprise ending to finish. Let's see if you can guess what that ending is. The first part has no sex in it, but it will pick up from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Stopping at a door across from the one leading to the stairs, Hayden went inside, handing the leash off to Dominque. Both women waited for a few minutes until he came out again, holding a leather flogger, a red wand with a black handle, and a long black handled cane with a red shaft.

"These will do nicely." Hayden said, flicking the wand's switch to on.

"Of course we have to test it. Turn towards, me chest out." He said pointing at the little Asian woman.

Doing as she was told, the smaller woman gritted her teeth, as if knowing what to expect. Setting the other objects aside, he approached her with the outstretched wand. His movements were so slow and deliberate, that both women were thrown off when he suddenly pressed the tip of the wand on the small woman's left nipple.

"Aaaah!" The Asian woman cried out in shock, and a tiny jolt hit her. It stung like hell, and even when Hayden quickly removed the source of it. Switching the wand off he put it behind his back.

Bending forward at the waist, he whispered into her ear saying, "Mmmm, don't worry, my pretty little Asian cunt, that's just a taste of what's in store for you. I have so much more in store. The others will watch as I and your new mistress play with you. Oh yes, it will be so sweet."

Gathering up the rest of his things, he waved for them to follow, and Dominique led the smaller woman to the stairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.