Hello Doctor - Cover

Hello Doctor

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 1: Welcome To

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Welcome To - The first part of a weekly series. I plan to post one part each week. Planning a surprise ending to finish. Let's see if you can guess what that ending is. The first part has no sex in it, but it will pick up from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Dr. Hayden Richards entered the waiting room, calling out, "Leah Baker."

Leah Baker got up from her seat, setting down the magazine she had been reading on the table in front of her. A slim, long legged blond with short hair, she had streaks of pink in hair. She wore a tight fitting white t-shirt, and short jean shorts that held on tightly to her pretty little ass.

When she looked for the person who called her on the far side of the room, she spied the handsome black doctor and his warm smile. His hair was cut short, and his face was clean shaven. Dr. Richard stood at about 6'4, as opposed to her height of 5'4. He towered over as he led her to the exam room.

Leah blushed as he went about his routine and did her usual checkup. Up until last week, it had been Dr. Donna Summers who had been her regular physician, but she was out of town, so Leah had been assigned to Dr. Richards. Warm but professional, he finished in no time, and provided her a prescription for her migraines.

"Well, you should be set to go, Mrs. Baker. Call me if you have any problems with the medication." Dr. Richards said, showing the always charming smile.

Leah suddenly felt too shy to ask the good looking doctor out, as he led her back to the waiting room. Heading to the gym, since she didn't have to head back to the law firm until the next day, she wanted to get a sweat up, but no matter how much she tried, Leah couldn't get him out of her mind.

Even the barest brush of skin as he took her pulse, or his breath on her neck as he listened to her heart beat, were enough to send chills through her body. He was obviously in great shape from his solid muscular physique. He wasn't exactly a body builder, but the man certainly spent a lot of time in the gym.

Shaking her head to get the image of what he looked like under his doctor's uniform, Leah moved on to the treadmill. Starting at a good paced walk, she worked herself up to a full run.

"Hello, Mrs. Baker. You seemed to be feeling better." A familiar voice said from behind her.

Turning around before she realized what she was doing, Leah missed a step and was sent shooting backwards onto the floor, smacking down hard. Richards immediately bent down to check on her, as he saw her land hard on her right knee. Gripping her knee, she gritted her teeth in pain. When she looked up at the speaker, she saw it was Dr. Richards.

"Hello, Doctor, I didn't expect to see you here." Leah said, as she tried to sit up.

"I'm sorry for startling you, Mrs. Baker. I just saw you running on the treadmill and thought I would say hi. I have a membership at this gym, too. Here, let me look at that leg." Richards said, reaching for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.