Super Flu - Cover

Super Flu

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Chapter 20

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Junior slowed to a stop on the crest of a hill. From where he sat he could see a long ways in either direction. Dark wasn't too far away, and he decided they would just camp here for the night. Looking for a motel was useless, and he wanted to be where he had a decent chance of seeing any trouble long before it arrived.

The lack of movement and sudden silence began to waken Sarah and Shelley. Junior opened the door and motioned Cole up beside him. He explained to the other man how he wanted to park, having both vehicles pointed in the same direction, with the trucks and trailers angled toward each other. This left a small open area in the middle where they could seek some protection from the vehicles and trailers if they were attacked.

"Circling the wagons, are we?" Juanita said with a yawn as she climbed from the trailer. Junior chuckled as the rest of the group gathered round, stretching muscles stiff from long hours on the road. Sarah walked to the front of the parked vehicles, looking toward the setting sun. Junior joined her as the others milled around, just happy to be able to stretch and move around.

"Where are we at?" Sarah asked as he wrapped her in his arms. He held her tight, inhaling the scent of her hair.

"South Dakota, just barely," he said. "If nothing else stops us we should be home tomorrow night or early the next morning. Sure will be nice to be somewhere secure for a change."

"As secure as the bunker back home?" Shelley asked.

"In its own way, yes. There aren't any foot thick steel doors, and the walls aren't made of stone. But its location and the terrain make it very secure. There are a few more things I want to do that will make the whole valley a fortress, but all in all it's about a secure as can be."

Juanita called out that supper was ready and they joined the others. Someone had gotten lawn chairs out and set up one of Junior's folding tables. Juanita told them all to set down then disappeared into the trailer. Her return was preceded by a delicious smell as she came out carrying a large cast iron skillet filled with sizzling strips of steak and chicken. Junior jumped to take the heavy skillet from her, worried about her injured leg. She thanked Junior and disappeared inside again. She soon reappeared carrying a second pan covered with a towel.

"I woke up and couldn't sleep. I was digging through the fridge in there and found some meat and frozen peppers strips. I decided to make fajitas. They would be better with fresh peppers, but I thought it would be a nice surprise," Juanita explained.

Every agreed it was and began snagging warm fresh tortillas to fill with the still steaming meat. They did their best to show their appreciation by cleaning up every last morsel. Bellies full and tired from a long day of traveling they soon became sleepy. After his fourth big yawn Junior stood up.

"We need to get some sleep. I'm beat and I think I'll hit the sack. I'm going to sleep in the truck, just in case. There is a bed in the trailer, and a couch. Sleeping bags are under the couch and there are plenty of blankets if you want to sleep under the stars."

After a little discussion the sleeping arrangements were made, and all but Sarah and Juanita settled down for some much needed sleep. Juanita insisted she was ready to stand guard duty, and won her argument when she pointed out the small area she was required to patrol. Armed with M16s and night vision scopes the two took up their post.

The night passed without incident, other than a passing elk herd. Sarah and Juanita woke Cole and Jessica at 2 A.M. and crawled into the bed in the trailer. They found themselves alone in the trailer as Shelley had joined Junior in the big Ford. Stripping off they took a quick sponge bath in the small bathroom and crawled into bed.

Jessica woke them six hours later as she rummaged in the cabinets for something to fix for breakfast. When Sarah began complaining about the noise she was told it was time to get up. Sarah stumbled to the bathroom to take care of her morning call, receiving a swat on her bare ass from Jessica as she squeezed by. The living quarters in the trailer had all the comforts of home, but there wasn't a lot of room.

After using the bathroom Sarah made way for Juanita who broke off her kiss with Jessica to empty her bladder. As Juanita slipped away Jessica turned to Sarah and pulled her into a passionate embrace. Their lips molded together, tongues sliding in and out of each others mouths. Sarah pulled away, breathless as Juanita came up behind her, wrapping the two kissing women in her embrace. The three clung together for a minute, sharing the moment.

"Hey, she's mine this morning," Jessica told Juanita over Sarah's shoulder. "You got her last night." Sarah blushed, still a little uncomfortable with the memories of what she had done last night. Sure she had gone down on Jessica and Juanita both several times in the last week, but that was when ordered to do so by Junior. Not that she hadn't enjoyed the experience on those occasions, but last night she had initiated the evening's festivities. After they had gotten in bed she had turned to the dark haired beauty snuggled against her and began kissing her. One thing led to another and they ended in a torrid 69, coming within seconds of each other.

"I thought you were looking for breakfast," Juanita teased as someone knocked on the door of the trailer.

"Yes I was, but I found mine," Jessica said as she pulled Sarah into the tiny bathroom.

Shaking her head, Juanita wrapped the sheet around her before answering the door. Seeing Shelley hopping up and down and squeezing her legs together, she opened the door.

"Damn," Shelley said as she headed for the bathroom, "sometimes I wish I was a guy." Juanita watched as she yanked the door open on the bathroom and disappeared inside. "You better move or you're going to get peed on," she heard the young woman say as the door closed.

Shelley appeared a few minutes later, sighing in relief and with her face slightly flushed. "Uh, do you know what they're doing in there?" she asked an amused Juanita.

"If they're doing what I think, yes I do. Sarah and I had a little fun last night, and Jess felt left out." Juanita watched as the pale girl before her kept glancing to the bathroom and chewing on her lower lip.

"Why don't you go join them?" She suggested. When Shelley glanced at her she went on. "Go ahead, they won't mind. I'm sure they would love to have you."

She chuckled at the double meaning to her words as Shelley turned to the bathroom door, reaching for the handle hesitantly. With a sigh she reached around the girl, opened the door and shoved the teen inside.

She closed the door behind her, opened the outer door and yelled, "We girls are going to be changing in here so you men just pee on a tree or something." Not waiting for a response she slammed the door and locked it. "What the hell," she muttered, yanking the bathroom door back open. "You girls done went and got me all excited again," she said. "Get out here where there's more room and let's do this right," she said as she grabbed Shelley by the hand.

Shelley was standing against the sink, watching as Jessica knelt before Sarah, face buried between her legs. Sarah sat on the closed stool, one knee wedged against the shower door, the other ankle on the edge of the sink, spreading herself to give the blond room to work.

Juanita practically had to drag Jess away from her "breakfast" by her ponytail, but soon all four girls were piled on the bed. Jess resumed her interrupted meal, while Shelley and Juanita watched.

Juanita pulled the younger girl against her, holding her gently, while they watched the blond devour Sarah. Juanita caressed Shelley's nipples through her shirt while her other hand slid down to rest just above the junction of the girl's thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.