Super Flu - Cover

Super Flu

Copyright© 2008 by dirtycopper

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A virus decimates earths population. This is one rednecks story of survival. Some sex, although that is not the theme. Not a stroke story. First time author, let me know what you think.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The next two weeks passed without any major disturbances. Juanita was walking with a cane for short stretches, and Janet had been spending more and more time at the Moore house. Shelley had almost become Junior's shadow, and she and Sarah were becoming inseparable. Shelley had even crawled into bed with her and Junior the previous night. Junior had been asleep when she did so and it wasn't until he woke to the alarm on his watch that he found her. Letting her and Sarah sleep he made his way downstairs to relieve Janet on watch. With Juanita now able to get around some on her own, all of the group with military training were taking turns at guard duty. Sarah had even joined Junior a couple of times, learning what she needed to be able to pull a shift herself.

Junior sat on the wide front porch, a steaming cup of coffee in hand as he watched the sun come up over the ripening wheat fields. He had spoken with Doug Moore the previous day and they had decided to stay long enough to help get the wheat harvested. Well some of it anyway, there were close to a thousand acres in the vicinity and they didn't know if they would harvest it all. Doug had said something about leaving some of it in the hopes it would reseed itself and produce again next year. He said it wouldn't be as good a crop, but any survivors in the area would have a source of grain for bread. Junior and his group were going to bag some of the harvest and take it with them, some as a food source, the rest as seed.

Junior looked up when the screen door opened and Shelley came out carrying a cup of milk and some cookies Juanita had made the day before. Junior liked the long t-shirt she wore, as it barely cover the milky white cheeks of her ass. He slid to the side and patted the swing on which he sat, motioning for her to sit down. Shelley sat the plate of cookies in his lap, and then snuggled up next to him, careful not to spill her coffee. Laying her head against his shoulder she snagged one of the cookies from the plate in his lap.

Junior looked down at the young woman at his side and marveled at how his life had changed. Less than a month ago he had set out for his place out west to ride out the plague that was wiping out humanity. Since then he had taken part in a small battle, tried his hand at surgery, learned to run a backhoe, and now had a fifteen year old girlfriend.

"What you thinking about?" Shelley asked him around a mouthful of chocolate chip cookie.

"Well, several things," Junior answered as he snagged the last cookie off the plate. "Mainly about how my life has changed since this all began. And about how I now have at least two girlfriends, maybe more."

Shelley giggled and lightly smacked him on the thigh. "You've got at least three, and as soon as Juanita feels up to it, four women to take care of. I don't think it's going to be a problem though, judging from what I saw the other night." When Junior raised an eyebrow at her she blushed and turned her face into his chest.

Junior knew what she was talking about. Three nights ago he and Sarah had just gotten into bed when Jessica and Juanita came into the room. Juanita still hadn't felt up to any wild fun, but had gotten eaten out twice, once by Sarah and once by Jessica. Junior had plenty of fun too, nailing Sarah twice, with a rather nice blowjob by Jessica and Juanita thrown in for good measure. He had been putting Sarah through her paces, she was getting more and more into the whole "master/slave" thing, and had looked up to see Shelley standing in the doorway with one hand in her panties and the other up under her shirt. When she saw Junior watching, it had triggered her orgasm. She had not made a sound, her eyes closed in passion, mouth open in a silent cry, as her knees nearly gave out. Watching her had triggered his own impending release and he had blown his wad in Sarah. When he recovered and looked to the doorway Shelley was gone.

"Why didn't you come in?" he asked her, running his fingers through her fine white hair. Shelley shrugged, her head still buried in his chest. Junior noticed she was toying with the button on his Levi's and the thought had him hardening.

"I don't know," Shelley said quietly. "I guess I was hoping we could be alone our first time, you know?" Junior continued to stroke her hair, waiting for her to go on. "I mean, I don't mind sharing you, and I really enjoyed myself with Sarah this morning. Bet that got you going didn't it? Anyway, I just want my first time to be just us, no one else."

Junior pulled her face up to his and kissed her soundly. The milk and cookies must have washed away Sarah's scent and taste, but he had no doubt the two had a lot of fun after he left the bed. "Ok, sweetie, we'll make time for just us the first time. After that we'll have to see what happens."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.