My Seven Days of Delights - Cover

My Seven Days of Delights

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A submissive slut's week long stay with her master and their activities during that week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Just before the alarm went off, I woke to the sound of muffled crying. At first I was not sure whether I was dreaming or not, until I turned towards the sound and found Charlady dabbing her eyes. When she saw I was awake, she immediately tried to hide the fact she was crying, I did not need to ask why she was crying for I too felt true sorrow knowing that Charlady would be on the train at 4 pm back to Scotland and our wonderful week would be all but a memory.

I slipped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me as I kissed her tears away. I explained that whilst I would be sad to see her leave, I had still planned a special day for her and that day needed us to get up and dressed right now. Charlady put a brave face on things as she went off to the bathroom.

I, meantime, phoned a few friends to remind them of the planned event later. I arranged for them to be here by 12 noon. I went to the guest room and laid out two very similar sets of clothes for Charlady, Her favourite red short skirt and silver blouse for the special event and a black short skirt and white semi transparent blouse for travelling home in.

When Charlady exited the bathroom, I told her to wear the silver and red, I gave her instructions to wear no underwear and then come to the master bedroom in exactly 25 minutes. I disappeared into the other room to prepare the scene. When Charlady entered the master bedroom, I ordered her to lie on her back on the bed. Nervously, she climbed on the bed and lay as she normally did when going to sleep. She was a little perplexed when I told her to move into the middle and move further down the bed until her knees were overhanging the foot of the bed.

Then I tied her hands to the straps fastened to the top of the bed, this led to her hands being spread wide and held tight above her head. Next a leather belt was fastened around her waist and this was then fastened to the straps fastened to the foot of the bed. Now the final straps were fastened to her ankles and then tied to the same bed posts as her hands. This in effect pulled her ankles up above her head and the waist belt pulled her hips towards the bottom of the bed.

I told Charlady to open her mouth and I slipped a mouth spreader into place and cranked it open to stop her from closing her mouth. This also meant that she had difficulty in talking and constantly need to swallow the excess saliva. I then attached nipple clamps to her nipples through her blouse; the chains to the clamps went round behind her upturned arse before returning to the other nipple.

I slipped her skirt down around her waist exposing her cunt and arse fully. Now her cunt and arse were almost above her mouth and ideally placed for her mouth to catch any dripping juices, whether cunt or cock.

Just then the front door bell rang, I immediately left Charlady alone to answer the door; Just as I was leaving I could not resist a playful slap on her arse. I could imagine Charlady straining her ears to try to find out whom and how many were at the door. I took the guys into the front room and quietly explained my plan for the next hour or so.

In effect this was that, they would remove their clothes here in the living room and would quietly in pairs enter the master bedroom have their fun with Charlady before swapping with each other. I told them the idea was to give Charlady as many orgasm's as she could take in the next two hours and if that meant she had to accept load after load of cock juice then so much the better. I also explained that as she was tied now, she would not be able to offer much in the way of interaction but she was providing a double target for the spurts of spunk, her cunt/arse and her held open mouth.

Then very quietly, they tossed coins to arrive at the proper pecking order and silently climbed the stairs. They entered the guest bedroom and the first pair crept across the landing. They quietly followed me in to the bedroom and as soon as they saw how Charlady was tied, they were upon her. John buried his tongue deep inside Charlady's cunt making sure to flick her clit as he played.

Roger wiped his cock over Charlady's cheek threatening to slip it into her held open mouth. Charlady was already excited waiting for what she thought was going to be just the two of us, and now she was surprised with three cocks to deal with; little did she know about the rest hiding in the guest room.

Then Roger and John positioned themselves either side of Charlady's upturned cunt, almost simultaneously they began slipping their cocks into her cunt and arse holes. Soon Charlady's cunt was full of Roger's cock while her arse bulged with the thick length of John's. They then see-sawed their cocks in her holes, alternating between John's cock thrusting in to arse just as Roger's cock was withdrawing from Charlady's cunt.

Soon their rhythm was such that charlady began making unintelligible sounds as her climax broke. Still the guys pounded her holes as her first orgasm gave way to her second. Suddenly Roger pulled from her cunt and sprayed her pubic area with his seed. Shortly afterwards John pulled out and added his spunk to the white sticky mess now dribbling its way towards dropping on to Charlady's face.

Both guys without a word immediately left as I scooped up some of their spunk and ladled it into her mouth. Charlady began breathing easier thinking that she was two thirds of the way to satisfying us all. Her eyes flew wide open again, as two more guys entered the room. At first she thought Roger and John had returned but suddenly realised this time it was Sam and Steve. Again they soon began by Sam fucking her cunt as Steve teased her nipples and once Sam had shot his load over her cunt area, he withdrew and Steve dived in to the sloppy seconds of charlady's cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.