My Seven Days of Delights - Cover

My Seven Days of Delights

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A submissive slut's week long stay with her master and their activities during that week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Next morning Charlady stirred slowly and untwined herself from her master's arms. Carefully so as not to disturb me, she climbed off the bed and disappeared from the room. I began to stir as I heard footsteps descending the stairs, I was about to go investigate who was making the noise when I realised, Charlady was missing from beside me.

I decided to wait and see what happened, for I thought charlady was about to return the favour of making breakfast. This in fact proved to be the case and after sharing a lovely breakfast we planned on the arrangements of the day. Charlady had previously said that she wanted to go shopping today and I had agreed on the understanding that she would dress as I wished and would agree to flash at certain times during our expedition.

I told Charlady what I wanted her to wear for her shopping trip and hesitantly she agreed, she wore a semi transparent white blouse, mid thigh wrap around skirt, and a short jacket which was to remain open at the front. There was to be no underwear what so ever and she was to make a big thing about flashing as she sat down anywhere or she was to flash on command.

After she dressed, I slipped my hand up under her skirt and gently rubbed her clit until my fingers and back of my hand were soaking wet. I knew that this would leave her cunt open and juiced up. She was keen for me to bring her to a climax, but I told her I would sort out her climax only when we returned and only then if she did exactly as she was told while we were out.

We then left to go shopping and Charlady complained that the breeze kept lifting the back of her skirt and she was sure people walking behind us were getting a right eyeful. As we left the house, John, my next door neighbour, also came out and wolf whistled at Charlady as he winked in my direction. He deliberately stood behind Charlady and coughed when a gust of wind showed him her panty-less arse.

We said our goodbyes as we walked off towards the bus stop, I ordered charlady to flash three people between my house and us getting off the bus at the shops. She turned and said "John counts as the first!"

"No, John knows what you are from last night's party so he does not count in your task of three flashes!" I chided her.

As we approached the bus stop she saw a young man stood at the end of his path leading to a house, she stopped and remaining straight legged she bent forward and adjusted her shoe. As she rose, she glanced at this guy and saw he was blushing, so she turned to me and smiled as she said "One, see he is still blushing from being caught looking at my open cunt!"

I never replied but smiled as I nodded, her second flash was to the bus driver as we got on the bus. She stumbled deliberately forward as she stepped up on to the bus and made sure to flick her skirt up to reveal for the briefest of moments her shaven cunt. She turned and was about to say something until she saw me shaking my head. As we went to take our seats, I whispered to her that this did not count as the flash was all over inside a split second and therefore would have not allowed her cunt to be properly seen.

As we took our seats and in order to help her with her two remaining flashes, I allowed her to sit on the aisle side of the seats while I sat on the window side. This led to her flashing an old age pensioner as he sat on the side seats; she slowly raised her open legs as she watched his face. She nudged me to show that he was looking directly at her cunt, I whispered that she should give him a little display as she slipped two fingers deep inside her cunt before slowly raising them to her mouth and sucking them clean.

This Charlady did with a clear cheesy grin on her face. She quietly explained she would flash the driver properly as we went to get off and that would complete her three flashes. Soon we stood up to get off and I held back as Charlady walked slowly down towards the driver. The old age pensioner who she had flashed to suddenly tapped my arm and quietly said "You lucky bastard, your slut is one hell of a great fucking tease!" I nodded and turned to look in Charlady's direction, the old age pensioner also followed my gaze.

By the front door of the bus, Charlady appeared to be in discussion with the bus driver as she slowly raised her skirt allowing him to follow each and every movement she made. Again she slipped at least one finger up her cunt and seconds later she held it out for the driver to sniff before withdrawing it and slowly and seductively licking it clean.

Then the bus stopped and as soon as the front door opened she skipped of the bus and walked towards the rear of the bus where she waited for me. I quickly thanked the O.A.P. for his comments and soon joined Charlady.

As the bus slowly pulled away from the stop, I slid my hand up her skirt and found her cunt so wet, I actually thought she was pissing herself. I then turned to her and said "Now for your shopping tasks, we will visit three clothes shops and you will get a female assistant to help you try on a dress or skirt in each shop. This will result in you displaying your cunt to her for three minutes minimum at very close quarters, and if they ask why you're not wearing panties she should tell them her master waiting outside has forbade her from doing so.

She should then whilst naked from at least the waist down, slide open the curtain enough to point me out as her master. I knew this risked her being seen by many others, but her the ultimate aim of these three tasks was to try to get the shop assistant to feel her cunt and to taste her juices. However she was not allowed to ask her to do anything, she had to try to demonstrate her willingness by actions alone.

I also told Charlady to expect to go shoe shopping and to display her cunt to some male shoe shop assistants. But that was for later, so we entered the first clothes shop and made our way over to the skirt section. Charlady selected a couple of dresses and then approached a mature woman assistant and asked about using the changing room and she would need some help.

I walked slowly behind the pair as they disappeared into the changing room area, the two of them then disappeared into a changing room and the shop woman closed the curtain. I heard a little whispering as I assume Charlady told the woman which skirt she wanted to try first. Suddenly I heard hurried whispered sounds, which I assumed was the woman's first look at Charlady's shaved cunt. Just then the curtain opened about two inches and was amazed, there was this mature lady on her knees with her hand between Charlady's thighs and Charlady was smiling at me as she nodded.

Then it was Charlady's turn to be shocked as the woman suddenly replaced her hand with her tongue and was lapping at Charlady's rapidly juicing cunt. I slipped into the changing room and nearly gave the occupied woman a heart attack as I asked if she was enjoying herself.

A muffled reply seemed to indicate she was, but she soon hitched her own skirt up around her waist to show me her soaking wet panties. I then ordered her to stop licking my slut and to stand up. Slowly she did, I slipped my hand into Charlady's hand and brought both our hands up between the saleslady's thighs. Instantly the woman began humping our hands pressed against her covered cunt.

She bit her own lip as she stifled a moan announcing her orgasm. Flushed and embarrassed she apologised but soon shut up as I told her that my slut had two more flashes to perform. Charlady tried on the skirt and was just about to take it off when the woman told her she could keep it on as she had earned it for making today the fantasy come true day for her.

We picked up her own skirt and as we left I slipped my mobile phone number into the woman's hand. Smiling between us we walked out of the shop and on to the next clothing shop. In this shop we went to the lingerie section and began looking at sexy panty sets, when a young sounding voice said "Hi, Can I be of assistance to you?"

Charlady turned to see a young girl of around sixteen or seventeen, long blonde hair, a slim waist but small petite breasts. Charlady looked at me to see if I was eying her up but was disappointed to find me looking directly back at Charlady. Charlady asked where the wrap around skirt section was as she wanted to look for a skirt and maybe even try on one or two.

The young girl pointed towards the back wall and said "Shame, that is not my section but ask for Susie, she will be able to help you!"

We approached the section and found Susie; she smiled when we explained that the young girl told us to ask for her. "Oh Robin, that little slut, bet she was hoping that you wanted to try on a bra or two, she always wants to help you with the fittings!"

Charlady picked out a skirt and asked for the changing room; Susie escorted us to the area and told me that I would have to wait outside, then smiling and without charlady hearing she added that if I wanted she could leave a little gap for me to watch through.

I smiled but said, oh no, my sexy little slut here has her instructions and I don't really need to watch to know whether she has carried them out. Susie looked wide eyed at me and smiled, "In that case be my guest about standing inside the changing room!"

Inside the changing room, I ordered Charlady to remove all her clothes and just as she put down her skirt and was standing there stark naked the curtain swished back and there was Robin, who asked if we needed help. I pulled her in and closed the curtain again. I quickly told Susie and Robin to remove their tops and then they were to each suck on a nipple of Charlady. In sixty seconds flat both shop girls were naked from the waist up and had their mouths pressed against Charlady's nipples. Charlady suddenly moaned and it was such a loud moan, I thought the whole shopping mall must have heard her, the two staff even panicked and quickly dressed before disappearing from the cubical.

Charlady rasped to me, "Oh master I really need a good fucking right now!" I refused and five minutes later Susie returned and as she helped Charlady into the skirt I noticed she spent a long time with her hand between her thighs. Charlady later told me she had been rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Once Charlady had redressed we left with me buying the skirt and both Robin and Susie asked us to ask for them if we were ever to return. Robin even added that Thursday night's around six pm was the quietest times and we would be less likely to be disturbed.

As we walked down the mall, Charlady confessed that she was so horny now that if she had to go into a changing room again she would positively rape me. I decided to allow her time to calm down, so we went for a bite to eat and then towards the shoe shops.

I picked out a pair of high heeled stiletto shoes for her and a young man went to fetch them from the stock room, when he returned I asked him to try them on Charlady so we could see if she could actually walk in such high heels. As he knelt at her feet I tapped her thigh, a sign for her to open her legs wider, soon the guy had forgotten about the shoes as he stared up her short skirt at her soaking open lipped cunt. I broke his spell by saying, you can touch it if you want but don't get caught with your hand up her skirt.

Tentatively he slid his hand up her skirt and I saw Charlady stiffen as he obviously touched her clit ring. Ten seconds later he stood up and looking round, he said, "Damn why the hell, don't we have a samples room where you could try other styles of shoes!" I pointed out with my eyes the fact that he had a classic looking bulge in his pants. Charlady blushed and we made excuses to leave. The guy rather than being annoyed we were leaving without buying anything actually thanked us for calling in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.