Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 15: Tragedy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Tragedy - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I did not hear from Meg the following week and when I tried to call and speak with Jim, his Mom always told me he was not there. Two weeks went by and I was frantic to talk to her.

My Mom called out and told me I had a phone call. She said it was a girl. My heart leaped to my throat as I picked up the receiver in my room. It was Sidney on the other end and what she had to say caused my world to come crashing down.

Megan and Jim were both gone. Meg had managed to call her in the middle of the night just before she and Jim had been shipped out to separate boarding schools, and told her the story.

Meg and Jim's little sister had caught the two of them screwing and told their parents. There had been much shouting and crying before the final decision had been made by their Mom and Dad to send them to boarding school. They had not been permitted to talk to any of their friends.

Megan, my Megan was gone. I had no idea where she had gone to. As I talked quietly to Sid, it became evident that she had been crying. My eyes filled with tears also. With nothing further to say, I told Sid I would call later and hung up. I rolled over on my bed and cried into my pillow like a baby.

A few days later I called Sid back. We made arrangements to meet and when I picked her up, we looked at each other across the car seat at a loss for words. I drove to a secluded area, parked and we melted into each other's arms.

Fiercely we promised to stick together. We hugged, kissed, and dripped tears on each other's shoulders. Sid and I did stay together for several months but each time we made love something was missing. The third member of our love trio was missing. The glue that held us together inseparably was gone.

Each time Sid and I made love, it was not in happiness but filled with painful memories of the one we had lost. We eventually went our separate ways. We vowed to remain friends forever and to love one another but we both agreed that the pain was just too great for us to remain lovers.

Sid and I graduated high school and went off to separate colleges. The distance that separated us was painful and at the same time a blessing. We gradually lost contact completely. The years went by. I dated women but none of my relationships lasted very long. They just could not compare to that which I had once had.

I put my desires for a relationship aside and instead I poured my energy into my studies. I graduated near the top of my class with an MBA. I went home to spend a month with my parents before heading out in pursuit of a career. Two weeks passed and then one day my Mom handed me a package.

"This came in the mail for you today Steve," she said.

I went to my room and opened it. It was a book entitled "My adventures" by Lewis Grey. There was no letter enclosed or even a note. I opened the book and thumbed through the pages looking for a note inside. Who was Lewis Grey? I didn't know anyone by that name. I was about to set the book down when I came across a note scribbled on the back cover.

'Please meet me for drinks at Saddlebacks on May 15th at 8pm. Thank you.'

It was signed 'Lewis Grey',

Who is Lewis Grey? I wondered.

Saddlebacks was a quiet little bar near the airport. I walked into the bar at 7:45 pm arriving early, as was my habit. I found a booth near the back, purchased a drink and sat down to wait. I looked around in silence. There were a number of patrons in the bar but they were for the most part shrouded from view in the dim light. I caught a glimpse of a good-looking woman as she entered the bar. When I looked closer at her my heart came to my throat.

"Sydney, Sydney over here," I said in an excited voice and getting to my feet. The woman looked in my direction, puzzlement written across her face. Her eyes had not adjusted yet to the dim lighting. Hesitantly she walked in my direction. She was almost upon me when recognition came to her face.

"Steve? Oh my God, Steve, ' she said. We rushed forward and embraced each other. I held her at arms length and looked her over from head to toe. The woman facing me was no longer the somewhat awkward but still pretty teenager I remembered. She had cut her hair. It was only chin length now. Her breasts had gotten bigger although not by a great amount. She had filled out in all the right places to become a very pretty woman.

"You've turned into a beautiful woman Sidney," I said.

"You aren't hard on the eyes yourself," she returned. "And its Sid to you, old friend," she added.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

She held up a copy of the same book I had and looked at me quizzically. "Then you didn't send this?" She asked.

"Not me. I do have a copy just like it though. It simply said to meet here for drinks tonight at 8," I answered.

"That's the same thing mine says," Sid answered.

"Sit down Sid, tell me what's been going on in your life. It's great to see you," I said.

"I will just as soon as I go to the restroom. It's a lady thing you know," she said and chuckled in the same manner I remembered. "Sit down, I'll be right back. I want to hear what's been going on in your life too."

I took a seat and waited as Sid walked away. I felt the back of the booth move as someone slid into the booth behind me but didn't think much of it.

Must be one of the other patrons changed seats because I didn't see anyone new come in the door, I reasoned.

Sid came back and slid in the booth facing me. "Ladies first. Tell me everything that has happened since we last saw each other," I said.

Sid relayed her story.

"Well, after I graduated High School I went away to Austin, Texas to study nursing. I've been there ever since until I just graduated last month and came here to visit friends. My parents are in Kentucky now. My dad was transferred there. That's why I was really surprised to get this book. It was sent to my friend's house. I've had a number of girlfriends but none of them lasted. I haven't been with a man since you. In fact I haven't even had a boyfriend since you," Sid said and smiled shyly.

"I guess I like girls but not to the extent that I find boys unattractive. I guess the two of you kind of spoiled things for me because after both of you no one else could measure up. So tell me about you now," she finished and laughed.

"One thing I have to ask before telling my story Sid. Are you ... attached or going with someone?" I asked. "Not that it really matters, just nosey I guess is all."

"No I'm not seeing anyone currently. Why? Do you want to jump my bones for old time's sake?" She asked, cocked her head to the side and grinned.

I was very glad the bar was dark so that Sid not see the blush that came to my face.

I told her what had been going on in my life and when I finished she asked.

"So it's is my turn to ask now. Are you dating anyone or seeing anyone?" She asked.

"Nope. I'm just like you, after our trio nothing could quite measure up. I miss her still Sid. I think of all of us quite often," I said and shook my head. I was again glad that the lighting was dim, as tears came to my eyes.

Sid reached across the table and placed her hand on mine. "I miss her too," she said and sniffled.

"I'm so glad to hear that," a female voice from the booth behind me said. The woman stood and stopped in front of our table. Her face was hidden by the bar's dim lighting.

"Hi, I'm Lewis Grey," she said and held out her hand.

"Of course 'Lewis Grey' is a pseudonym because I am certainly not male." She finished.

May I sit down?" She asked.

I slid over and as the woman sat down, both Sid's jaws and mine dropped open as we got a better view of her.

"Megan," Sid managed. "Oh my God, Megan, ' she repeated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.