Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 11: Sid

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Sid - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The phone rang and my Mom called out, "Will you answer that dear? I'm sure it's for you anyway. Probably Jim," she finished.

I answered it and Meg said in a sultry voice, "Hi Steve, how you been? Did you sleep with my panties under your pillow last night like you promised?"

"You know it Meg, they were wrapped in my hand and under the pillow. I sniffed them first to breathe in your scent and then I had erotic dreams all night." I answered.

"Good boy. I hope those erotic dreams were about me," she chuckled then added. "When the scent wears off, just give them back and I will renew it."

"I have them wrapped up with Sid's, in a pair of my boxers for safe keeping right now," I told her.

Off line, she spoke to Sid and in the process let me know she was not alone.

"He has yours and mine wrapped together with his in his drawer Sid," she said.

"Sid blew you a kiss," she said returning to our conversation.

"I was right in my statement last night. My boob is black and blue with four fingernail cuts below and one on top of it," I could almost see the pout on Meg's face through the phone as she told me.

I heard Sid's voice say, "Oh you big baby. Here let mama take care of your owey."

Meg squealed and in delight and then in a voice that purred told me what was happening.

"Sid unbuttoned my top and now she's kissing and licking my boob ... boobs," she added as Sid began to nurse the other one too.

"Damn that feels good," Meg purred and began to breathe harder. "Anyway before I let you go and fuck this woman silly, I just want to add that I am going out of town next weekend on a family outing but Sid wants to know if we want to go back to the 'House' the following weekend?"

I didn't even need to ask which house she was talking about and told her yes.

"Bye Steve. Gotta go for now I'll talk to you later ... Oh God," Meg said interrupting herself as Sid moved her kisses lower. "Oh my fucking God," Meg said with panting breaths, "Gotta go Steve I love you." The line went dead.

Meg called a couple of times that week and then a couple more times the following week to chat. She called again Thursday night and asked me to pick her up at ten-thirty in front of her house. I had told my parents I was spending the night with one of my friends and at ten-thirty, I pulled up in front of Meg's house. She came out the front door and casually strolled down the driveway. She opened the passenger door, tossed her backpack in the back and slid across the seat till she was next to me.

Meg was wearing skin-tight red short shorts, a halter top and white tennis shoes.

She planted an open-mouthed wet kiss on my lips and said, "Damn I've missed you. Sid's working so let's go."

"I take it your parents aren't home and Jim won't be joining us?" I asked.

"My parents are out tonight and as to Jim ... well let's just say that Sid and I wore him out earlier today. Between both of us fucking him and then Sid giving him a blow job, I think he will sleep like a baby all night. I did slip a little vodka in his coke too." Meg batted her eyes at me.

We went to the A&W and ordered. Sid brought our cokes and after she had handed them in, Meg leaned across me.

"Hi honey," she told Sid and when Sid leaned down to talk to Meg, she planted a kiss on Sid's lips while she stuffed a dollar bill in the front of Sid's shorts.

"We'll be here waiting. I hope you are ready to get laid tonight ... by both of us."

Sid turned bright red but as she turned around, she wiggled her ass and as she walked away, she swayed her hips seductively. She resumed a normal walk when she got away from the car where others could see.

"Just wait until you see what Sid has," Meg teased but would not tell me any more.

Eleven-thirty came and Sid walked out, opened the passenger door and slid in next to Meg.

"Hi baby," Meg said as she rubbed Sid's thigh and gave her a quick kiss. I drove to the neighborhood and let Sid off a block away. Just as before, she went inside the house, canceled the alarm system and opened the garage. I drove inside and Sid closed the door behind me. We had already toured the house before so we went straight to the basement. The girls told me to wait just like the last time while they disappeared to get ready. I occupied myself with the pinball machine and drank my bottled water while I waited.

At last, the door opened and Meg came to get me. As she stepped into the light, my breath caught. Meg had on a tiny blue and white pleated mini that barely covered her womanhood and sat very low on her hips. Her breasts were completely uncovered with the exception of the two royal blue pasties that covered her areolas. She was wearing the white boots she had worn to the club. Around her neck she wore a royal blue velvet collar with a shiny black broach in the front center and her lips were painted a glossy blue.

"You like?" she asked as she slowly spun around before me.

"I love it Meg." I said with a gulp. "Definitely not to be worn in public though," I finished with a smile.

"But certainly tasty looking enough to get me fucked," Meg asked.

"Most assuredly but then, I would fuck you no matter what you wore, given the opportunity," I said with a chuckle.

She reached out for my hand and led me into the next room. She commented, "You must admit though that this outfit is even more seductive and enticing than even my naked body."

I said nothing for I was far too busy watching the exaggerated sway of her hips.

She led me to the center of the dance floor where Sid stood waiting. Sid was dressed just as seductively in red. Her lips shined in the light with the same gloss but bright red in color. A red velvet collar with a black broach in the center circled her neck. Her bright red pasties glittered in the light of the rotating mirror ball. She had a red and white pleated mini that was cut just like Meg's and the black suede boots she had worn to the club.

"So what do you think of our lover?" Meg asked.

"She looks yummy too Meg but then, I think you know that don't you." I said.

Sid smiled and as she watched Meg lick her blue painted lips. "Oh yes, she is certainly yummy."

Sid strolled over to the jukebox stereo, swaying her hips seductively for both of us. Music began filling the room at low volume. We danced to slow and fast music. First, the two of them danced in front of me and when a slow song played, Meg melted into my arms while Sid slowly circled us and then it was Sid in my arms as Meg took her place circling. We danced until all of were hot and sweaty from exertion.

We took a breather and then Meg walked over grabbing a chair, which she placed behind me. She pulled me back into it and leaning forward told me, "Just watch and enjoy." As she was doing this, Sid went to the stereo and put on another tune before taking her place in front of me. Meg joined her and the music started. As the tune started, I smiled. It was a tune played by Herb Alpert called 'Love potion #9' and definitely seductive stripper music. The two of them began to grind their hips and turn slowly in time to the music as they danced. They turned to each other and began to pantomime making love in time to the almost hypnotic beat.

They began a prolonged kiss as they placed their legs between each other and began to undulate in slow motion, bringing their pussies together with their hands on each other's hips. Meg danced behind Sid and grinding against her butt, they slowly worked their closer to me. When Sid stopped, her crotch was nearly in my face. Slowly the two swayed back and forth and forward and back seductively. Meg's hands were low on Sid's hips, holding them together as they went through the motions. Meg's hands disappeared behind and I heard a 'Zip' and then Sid's skirt began to work downward as Meg slowly lowered it. When the skirt was low enough I saw that Sid was wearing the tiniest pair of bikini panties that I had ever imagined in my wildest dreams. They were bright red with a very small triangular shaped piece of materiel that barely covered her labia lips. A thin string circled her waist to hold them up.

It was then that I spotted the rose tattoo that was located between her womanhood and her upper thigh. It was a single red rose with two leaves and a stem.

Meg looking over Sid's shoulder, followed my eyes and commented, "Isn't that neat? I just love it. She delicately stroked her fingers over it and continued, "I can't wait to get one too."

"It's very neat but if you get one Meg, I think yours should be a Devil," I said with a chuckle and Sid chuckling agreed.

Meg smiled and said, "I never thought of that but perhaps you both are right."

Meg hooked a finger beneath the straps on both sides of Sid's triangular covering materiel and pulled them forward then pulled them back, flashing an ever so brief view of Sid's pussy. She did this several times then her hands worked their way up, caressing Sid's belly and then cupped her breasts and alternately lifted them and let them fall back in place as their hips continued to grind around in slow circles in time to the music. Sid spun around and took her place behind Meg. As she spun, I saw that her butt was completely bare with just a small red string running between her butt cheeks to attach itself to the tiny string that circled her waist.

The process was repeated with Meg and as Sid slid Meg's skirt down, I saw that Meg was wearing the same type of ultra skimpy panties but royal blue in color. She slid her fingers beneath the attaching strings of Meg's panties and dipped them forward quickly for just enough time to draw my eyes to the exposed womanhood underneath but far to short of time to really get a good view. For the umpteenth time, I gulped and stuck my finger under my collar in an attempt to let the sweat trickling down my neck by.

Meg saw this and commented to Sid, "I think our little dance is having the desired effect."

She then spoke to me. "We're not done yet. We're going to tease you some more before you are allowed to join us," She laughed a wicked throaty laugh as both she and Sid stepped back from me just slightly.

They turned to face each other and began to go through the motions of making love to the beat of the music which, I noticed, was playing the same 'Love potion #9' song over and over. Slowly Sid and Meg swayed back and forth and Sid twisted her way down, taking each of Meg's breasts in her mouth alternately and then kissing her way down Meg's belly. When she reached Meg's womanhood, Sid cupped her hands loosely over Meg's butt cheeks and pretended to be giving her oral. Meg ran her fingers through Sid's hair, pulling it upward as her hips slowly rocked back and forth in apparent ecstasy. Her hips then began to rapidly rock back and forth and her hands twined in Sid's hair as she pretended to climax. The song started over and the roles were reversed. With Meg pretending to give Sid oral this time.

"Jesus you two, I'm going to cum right here in my pants if you don't stop it," I whimpered.

They both laughed and came over to me, Meg pulled me to my feet while Sid took the chair back. Meg pressed her lips to mine and Sid began unbuttoning my shirt from her position behind me. She finished by sliding it slowly down my arms and tossing it to the side. Meg broke her kiss only to have Sid replace her by kissing the back of my neck and my ears, sending instant shivers up and down my spine. With my attention diverted to Sid, Meg unsnapped and unzipped my pants slowly sliding them over my waist and letting them puddle to the floor. I stepped out of them and then stepped out of the slip-on tennis shoes I was wearing.

Meg hooked her fingers under the waistband of my boxers and slid them down to the floor and then stood as I pulled her bikinis down. As I did, I saw that she not only had an all-over tan, but her womanhood was shaved

I arched an eyebrow in question and Meg laughed. "Sid has a spray-on tanning gun, so we sprayed each other. 'Fake bake' I guess you would call it and then we shaved each other ... between fucks, I must add. It took us all day to get each other done as we did each other more than once." Meg and Sid almost roared in laughter.

"Sid's turn," Meg chuckled and Sid swayed in front of me to stand the same as Meg had waiting for me to slide her panties down.

"I'll be right back but Sid will keep you entertained while I'm gone." Meg whispered in my ear. She vanished and her receding steps told me she was headed for the rest room.

I slowly slid Sid's panties down and saw that she too had a all-over tan and was cleanly shaved. When her panties had fallen to her feet on the floor, she stepped out of them and stepped closer to me in tight embrace. Her mouth covered mine and her tongue darted into my mouth. We were still locked in an embrace when Meg returned. Meg reached around my back and wrapped her hands around my erection. She dabbed her finger on the end, scooping out some of the pre-cum.

"Oh look Sid, it's spitting already." Sid broke the kiss and looked just in time for Meg to place her finger to Sid's lips. Sid opened her mouth and sucked in the offered finger. Her eyes twinkled in merriment less than six inches from mine as she sucked my cum from it and enjoyed every bit of my discomfort.

"My turn for the restroom," she said breaking the gaze, sliding to the side and vanishing toward the restroom.

Meg stepped in front of me and pinched my cheeks together locked her eyes to mine and said, "Poor baby, all this bare pussy parading around in front of you and you haven't been allowed to fuck any of it. That's gonna change soon, I promise." As she was gazing into my eyes, her other hand wrapped around my erection and began to slowly slide the very tip of it up and down between her labia lips.

When I tried to thrust forward, she backed off and said, "Uh uh. Wait until Sid comes back."

"Sid's back," a voice said behind me.

Meg slowly got to all fours in front of me. "Kneel behind her," Sid requested. I dropped to my knees and Sid knelt to Meg's side.

"Meg has something stuck in her pussy and wants you to pull it out," Sid said and smiled.

"Gently babe, wouldn't want it to break off and get stuck," Meg added, settled her arms to the floor and laid her face sideways with her butt still sticking in the air. Sid grasped Meg's butt cheeks and spread them wide.

"See," she said calling my attention to the small brown speck sticking from Meg's pussy.

"Pull it out babe, but gently," Meg said.

I reached down with my thumb and forefinger and started to pull. As the piece slid from her, I saw that it was a stem of some kind. I continued to pull until with a final 'plop', a Bing cherry popped out.

Sid and Meg laughed and then Meg said, "That's the only cherry you will find in there babe but you can at least say now that you popped my cherry. Just remember that if you say it to anyone except those present though, I'll turn you into a eunuch, because a lady has to protect her reputation."

Sid and Meg laughed again.

"Now eat the damn thing and do me because I long to feel you inside me." Meg said and wiggled her butt invitingly. I popped the cherry in my mouth and with Sid still holding her open, began to slide my shaft into her slowly.

"Now who's teasing babe?" Meg asked as she felt my shaft ever so slowly sliding into her warm wet sheath.

When I was all the way in, Sid released Meg's cheeks and transferred her attention to Meg's clit and boobs. She gently caressed the boobs and rubbed the clit in circular motions as I began to slide in and out.

"You feel wonderful Meg," I said in a low voice.

"Thanks. You feel damn good yourself," she returned.

Their suggestive dancing had affected Meg just as much as I and it was not long before we both had a strong climax at almost the same time. I felt her start to tremble and shake and Sid grinned as she felt the tremors roll through Meg's belly and breasts. I exploded in her.

"Oh, fill me babe," she moaned as she felt my seed pour into her. When her constricting pussy had milked me of every last drop, she slid forward with a grin on her face.

"That felt great," she purred. "Now let's do Sid," she said moments later.

She stood up and walked over to a couch. She grabbed several throw pillows from it and returned.

"Lie on your back please," she told Sid.

She raised Sid's butt up off the floor and began sliding pillows under her back until Sid was at almost a forty-five degree angle. Meg grabbed Sid's legs and spread them apart almost impossibly wide.

"Oh look," she said with a smile, pointing to the brown speck that was sticking out of Sid's pussy, "she has one too. Pull it out Steve."

I positioned myself between Sid's widespread legs and eased the stem and cherry out. On a whim, I stuck it in Meg's mouth. She smiled and began chewing it until she could remove the seed. She removed it and then pulled my lips to her's sharing the pulped cherry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.