Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 8: Rangers

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Rangers - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

It was not long before Sid was able to push the thought of having sex with his sister to the back of Jim's mind. Her supple body all over his, her wet kisses and probing tongue did wonders.

Meg got to her knees and stretched being sure to display her beautiful naked body to me and then said, "I'm a little tired so I guess I will turn in."

All of us agreed and crawled into the tent. There was no pretense this time as Sid and Jim crawled into his sleeping bag. Meg crawled into mine. When I crawled in and joined her she snuggled her back against me. She reached back with her hand, grabbed mine, and cupped it over her breast. The feel of her naked body pressed against mine was far to much stimulation for me to handle and as I began to kiss and nibble the back of her neck my hand began to wander and caress her.

Meg sighed in pleasure as my hand roamed over her. My stimulation soon had her nipples rock hard once more. She turned to face me and our lips met in a prolonged open mouth kiss as each of our hands explored the others body. That night what Meg and I shared went far beyond our normal and pleasurable physical sex. Our deep emotions for each other took over and we made love. We whispered the words that expressed those emotions in each others ear as our bodies coupled and melded flawlessly. Four times we coupled and then we curled up in each others arms and slept in contentment the rest of the night.

I awoke, and when I opened my eyes, I was gazing into Megs blue eyes. Our faces so close together that I could have counted the individual freckles on each side of her nose. Instead I concentrated on her eyes, which were filled with a dreamy gaze, filled with emotion, and caring. I wanted to hold her close and look into those eyes forever.

"Good morning lover," she whispered. Then as I watched the loving gaze changed into her normal laughing and totally mischievous one.

She squirmed out of the sleeping bag and looking down placed one arm over her breasts and the other over her pussy in mock embarrassment.

"Steve," she admonished, "how did you ever get me into your bag and with no clothes? Just what kind of girl do you think I am?"

She scurried over and then squirmed into the sleeping bag with Jim and Sid.

"Good morning Sid," she spoke loudly as she kissed Sid on the back of the neck. Do you know that Steve had his way with me three times last night and filled me full each time. Geez between my brothers cum, Steve's and my own juices my pussy runneth over.

Moments later she spoke again, "Gee Sid you aren't dressed either. Did some horny guy take advantage of you last night too?"

Meg then continued with her game, "Yep just like I suspected, you are very wet a sticky between your legs too." She looked at Jim and in a brusque voice said, "Well what do you have to say for yourself? Did you screw my lover last night? As wet as she is I think maybe you screwed her several times."

Bad boy," She said as she shook her finger at Jim, a finger that glistened with Sid and Jim's juices, and the same finger that she stuck in her mouth after shaking it at Jim.

"Come to think of it I vaguely remember that you screwed me too. You were very busy last night and horny too, to fuck your own sister."

"Meg, God damn-it, behave. You know damn well what happened, you also know that you, and Sid tricked me," Jim grumbled.

"Just wait until I tell Mom and Dad," Meg threatened.

Total fear flashed into Jim's eyes. "You wouldn't dare Megan. Dad would beat me senseless before he put me in juvy and Mom would never speak to me again. If you told them I had sex with you they would never forgive either of us," Jim's voice quavered.

"I'll tell you what Jim so long as you keep fucking me whenever I want my lips will remain sealed. You know, you did feel nice and you told me I felt nice too, at the same time the thrill of committing a taboo like that was very exciting and erotic for me. You need to make sure and share Sid with me too," Meg finished with an evil laugh.

She pinched Sid's butt eliciting a yelp from her and then crawled from the crowded sleeping bag to put her swim top on holding the bottoms in her hand.

"No sense in putting these bottoms on until I empty out, I'm so full I'm overflowing," she said laughing.

Soon Sid crawled out and grabbing her swim top, joining Meg in a bathroom break outside. Jim pulled on his swimsuit still grumbling. I just shook my head and thanked my lucky stars that Meg was not picking on me. We had a simple breakfast of granola bars, juice, and aspirin to cure our hangovers. Meg and I decided to take the boat to the marina for gas since skiing and tubing the day before had used a lot. We also needed to replenish the ice in the ice chests. Jim and Sydney had decided to stay at the camp.

Meg scrambled on board and I pushed off. I slowly guided the boat out of the cove into open waters. When we out of the cove I opened the boat up speeding over the water and this created a cooling breeze, which we welcomed to dispel the heat of the already hot day. We cruised to the marina and I filled up with gas while Meg purchased the ice. I had been so relieved to see that she wore the sarong around her waist and covered up the fact that she was wearing a thong bikini. She returned with the bags of ice and a plastic shopping bag. She clambered aboard while I paid the attendant for the gas. As we sailed from the marina Meg turned, reached into the bag and pulled out two bottled waters, handed one to me, and kept the other for herself. She stuffed the shopping bag into a pouch located on the inner wall of the boat.

"Teach me how to drive Steve," she said.

"Sure," I replied, "just let me get out of the no wake zone, away from the marina boat traffic, and I'll stop."

"No need to stop on my account," She said laughing, bounced across the aisle, and settled into my lap. "Now you be good and don't distract me with that thing that is growing between your legs while I'm learning."

"Gee, I wonder why it's growing. Could it because there's a sexy chick perched on top of it?" I laughed.

Meg just smiled and then we became engrossed in her lesson. She was a quick learner and it was not long before she was driving by herself and controlling the throttle. Of course she was still sitting on my lap and as she became more proficient in boat handling I became more acutely aware of her beautiful butt settled in my lap. Of course she did not help anything as under the pretense of getting comfortable she wiggled around in my lap frequently. We were skipping over the waves at near full speed when Meg pulled the throttle back to the neutral position. The boat slowed and drifted to a halt.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Meg, without so much as cracking a smile, said, "Something in this seat keeps poking me in the butt and I'm going to do something about it right now."

I just shook my head but said nothing for we both knew full well what something she was talking about.

"There is only one way I can think of right now to make that thing go away so..." Meg stood up then fell to her knees as she removed her sarong, bikini bottoms and top. She leaned forward until she was on her hands and knees and slapped her bare butt. "Fuck me Steve and make that thing go down," she laughed.

We were not in the main corridor of traffic but we were still close enough that several other boats passed within fifty or sixty yards.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.