Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 7: Sid and Meg

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sid and Meg - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The girls began to stir and sit up. Meg had me tie the strings to her top at the same time she tied Sid's. Jim finally awoke, climbed to his knees, and then feet.

"Well, shall we have some fun on the boat?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan," Jim said and the girls nodded their heads in agreement. The three of them got on and I pushed the boat off the sand.

I slowly cruised out to the cove's entrance while my Meg and Sid coated each other and Jim with sun block. I chuckled as I noted that Jim was more than happy to apply it to Sid's bare butt but he made Sid apply it to Meg. Meg stepped over and began applying suntan lotion to me starting with my legs and working her way upward. Jim went out to the seats in the bow and took a seat enjoying the warm breeze and the occasional spray of water. While Meg was leaning over and spreading suntan lotion to my back Sid began gently to rub the lotion on Meg's butt. She leaned forward and spoke loud enough for both of us to hear but not loud enough to reach Jim's ears.

"I watched Steve finger fuck your ass earlier Meg. It made me jealous and horny as hell," She paused, and to lend further emphasis to her words, she slid the crotch of Meg's thong to one side, and jammed one of her fingers in Meg's ass.

"Does that bring back pleasant memories Meg?" Sid asked as her finger began to work in and out. "I wish Jim would do that to me but I think he is too shy. I don't suppose you would consider letting Steve do it would you Meg?" She asked and a second finger joined the first in Meg's ass.

Meg leaned further forward, bracing herself on my shoulders under pretense of spreading sun block on me but in reality she was using me to hold herself up as Sid finger fucked her ass. Meg's lips pressed to my ear and I listened as her breathing became ever more rapid, and she started to moan softly.

"She's making me get so wet," Meg, whispered in my ear, "I think I'm going to cum soon."

"Do you like that Meg? I think you do. I think you like the idea of your best female friend fucking your ass. Let's see if I'm right," Sid whispered loud enough for both of us to hear. Sid placed her hand under Meg and pressed it softly against her belly. She slid it down and under the triangle of material that covered Meg's womanhood. Sid gently spread Meg's labia lips open and inserted two fingers. "My, you are wet Meg. You are so soft and warm," she whispered, "You must like me almost as much as you like Steve," Sid chuckled softly. Sid had placed her body in such a way that should he look Jim could not see her fucking Meg.

"Oh God," Meg whispered in my ear between nibbles, "She's fucking both my holes and its driving me insane."

With a groan in my ear, Meg climaxed. Her tongue darted in and out of my ear in time to the strokes that Sid was administering to her pussy, and ass. Her knees began to shake and tremble. As her climax intensified, Meg would have fallen to her knees if Sid had not been supporting her at the same time as her fingers plunged repeatedly into Meg's pussy.

When Meg's climax had subsided to a memory Sid pulled her fingers out of Meg's ass and pussy, swatted her lightly on her bare butt, and said, "I like girls just as much as I like boys Meg so if Steve fails to satisfy you come see me." She winked at both of us and took a seat.

Meg kissed me one last time in the ear and straightened up. I could not help but notice the glistening trail her juices left as they trickled down her inner thighs. Meg surprised both of us when she said, "I might be convinced to share him in a threesome sometime, but only if you promise to teach me to satisfy a woman like you satisfied me just now." Her legs were still trembling as she tumbled into the seat behind me.

"I didn't ask you but I didn't think you would mind having two women at the same time Steve," she chuckled softly.

"Meg you are determined to get me into trouble with your brother. First you break the news to him that his sister is dating his best friend and now you want me to screw his girlfriend," I whispered.

Meg laughed as she said, "Ain't I a bitch? Just remember what I said though, I'm your bitch."

"Hey I'm here too," Sid reminded us, "Don't get me wrong I like Jim a lot but I like Meg also and have known her longer. Now that I know she is interested in having sex with me, too I may just like her more than Jim. Now I will handle Jim don't you worry but it gets me wet just thinking of you and Meg fucking me at the same time, YUM. What if we had a foursome," she finished.

Meg snickered, "I don't think you would be able to get my brother to fuck me. Not that I would mind because despite all the trouble I give him I think he is hot."

"Never say never," Sid said, winked, and then continued, "With both of us planning I think we just might be successful in seducing him and convincing him."

"Meg," I commented indicating Sid, "You may have just met your equal."

Meg darted her tongue in my other ear sending shivers running down my spine once more and whispered, "Don't bet on it Steve. I think I am more devious than her. Besides just because I'm willing share you with her that doesn't mean I don't love you and consider you as mine. And don't you forget it." She bit my ear lobe hard enough to draw blood as a reminder.

Jim, you are truly fucked with these two plotting against you, I thought and then smiled.

"Jim I wanna go tubing will you go with me?" Sid asked changing the subject. I pulled Jim and Sid in a tube and then Sid and Meg. When we stopped one time I could not help seeing that as Sid sat back in Meg's lap to tube Meg kissed her on the back of the neck and then ran her tongue up to Sid's ear.

Jim noticed too. "Megan, damn-it, leave her alone," he yelled.

"Megan, damn-it, leave her alone," Meg mocked in a low-pitched male voice followed by an evil laugh.

"It's alright I really don't mind," Sid called out and leaned back into Meg's arms further.

The argument may have continued but Sid's actions of leaning back into Meg's arms over balanced the tube and both Jim and I laughed as tube tipped over tumbling the two girls with flaying legs and arms into the water.

The life jackets they were wearing brought them to the surface immediately amid squeals of laughter. They swam for the boat and climbed out on the swim platform. When they were both on board and had taken their vests off Jim started accosting Meg again.

"Meg what are you up to kissing my girlfriend?" Jim asked.

"You mean like this," Meg said as she stepped over and started kissing Sid in her left ear.

"Or do you mean like this," Meg forced Sid back until Sid fell into the seat behind her. Meg climbed into her lap and sat down facing Sid. She moved her kiss from Sid's ear to her lips and began a passionate kiss. Sid opened her mouth at Megs urging and their tongues wrapped around each other in a French kiss. Watching the two girls make out aroused me to no end. Jim just watched in open-mouthed shock.

"You'll have to share big brother, because she likes girls too," Meg said in triumph and kissed Sid once more just to tease Jim.

She got off Sid's lap slipped behind her and reaching around lifted Sid's top up exposing her tits completely. "Imagine how much she would enjoy a brother and sister act with you sucking on one of these lovely things and me sucking on the other one."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.