Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 4: At the Movie Theater

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: At the Movie Theater - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The next weekend arrived and Jim called me asking if I wanted to go to the Mall again. I told him sure and when I picked him was not surprised to find that Meg, wearing a pair of tight blue jeans, a pink Tank top, and carrying a purse that was much larger than the one she usually took, was going with us. I didn't think anything of it and once she had slid in the back seat we left.

When we got to the Mall Jim told me that we weren't really going shopping or hanging out. Meg had talked to Sydney and arranged to meet her at the mall and the four of us were going to the theater. When we got inside we sat down together and then Meg asked me to go with her to the snack bar. I got a large coke for her and some candy snacks and we headed back. When we got to the entrance to the movie Meg turned right instead of left. I got a puzzled look and Meg said.

"I really don't think Sydney and Jim want us there and don't think they will even miss us. I'd rather see this movie anyway."

Without waiting for my answer, she led the way in and went up to the furthest point in the balcony but we had not been there very long when she told me she needed to go to the bathroom so I patiently sat in my seat and waited.

The Meg that returned a few minutes later was much different from the one that had left. The blue jeans and tank top were gone and in their place was the mini skirt she had purchased and the lavender top that draped over her breasts. She slithered past me slowly giving me a full view of her soft white stomach and sat down. I put my arm around her and she leaned over against me. One of her hands grasped mine, slid it under her top cupping it over one of her breasts, and started rubbing. Just as I had guessed, her bra was gone too.

I pinched the nipple and heard a sharp intake of breath from her. She turned her head and stuck her tongue in my ear sending shivers running up and down my spine. Meg moved my hand to her other breast and when I pinched that nipple I was rewarded by another sharp intake of breath.

I looked down and in the dim light, I could see that her mini shirt had worked its way up her legs till it barely covered her pussy. Meg grabbed my other hand and put it between her legs. She slid it up her thighs and then placed it on her pussy.

I swallowed hard as I felt that she was not wearing any panties. I first stuck one finger and then two in her and began to wiggle them around. She was very warm and getting wetter by the minute. Meg slid lower in her seat to give me easier access and then my thumb found her clit. I began to rub it and she started gently to rock her hips.

"God that feels good," she whispered in my ear.

I noticed that her nipples were stiff, erect, and easily seen through her top and I grinned. I leaned over, we locked lips in a French kiss, and all the while, I kept wiggling my fingers in her and rubbing her clit. We continued kissing and she continued getting wetter and warmer. Meg broke the kiss and sat there her breasts rose and fell in time to her heavy breathing.

"Oh God," she whimpered and her kegs clamped together, her lips pressed mine almost aggressively and I felt trembles roll through her womanhood. Meg clamped her hand on mine, pulled it away from her pussy, and sat in her seat panting. Eventually her breathing slowed and she whispered in my ear.

"That was great. It was so intense," She purred.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I spoke low in her ear. I dropped to my knees and squeezed in front of her seat. I reached my hands in her mini skirt and cupped her cheeks pulling her down lower in her seat and holding her in place. Her skirt slid up even further exposing the prize I was after.

"Oh no Steve you don't have..." she started but as I started kissing my way up her inner thighs, she opened her legs wider to welcome me. Even her thighs were getting wet.

Suddenly Meg froze and then she frantically began pushing my head back away from her sex.

"Oh fuck," she hissed in a low voice, "here comes the usher and he has a flashlight."

I scrambled to the floor and rolled tight against the seats in front of us. Meg reached down and tugged her skirt down. She pressed her sandaled foot against my chest and held me in place.

I looked up just in time to see Meg's face shining in the light and a voice said, "Are you alright Miss. I thought I heard a groan from up here."

Meg pointed at the screen and said, "Yes I'm fine I was just getting into it." The usher thought she meant the movie but I knew better and almost laughed. The usher held her bathed in the light for a moment longer looking at her pretty though flushed face while looking at the bumps in her top where her hard nipples were pressing against the material.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.