Risky Encounters - Cover

Risky Encounters

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 2: Hiking

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Hiking - Steve is a typical teenage boy of 15. He talks about having a lot of sexual experience but has none. Enter Megan, his best friend's 14 year old sister. She is very experienced for her years. She is also wicked, plotting and conniving beyond belief. Meg likes sex especially in public places. The more risky it is the more turned on she is. I hope you enjoy this tale and get a chuckle from it. Feedback will determine if more chapters are added.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Jim, Meg, and I arrived at the parking lot that was at the base of the mountain trail we intended to hike. Meg was with us even though Jim had protested her accompaniment to their mother repeatedly. His protests had fallen on deaf ears, Beth, their mother, had said she was going with us and that was final. When Beth was not looking Meg had put her hands on her hips and stuck her tongue out at Jim, quarreling as brothers and sisters frequently do.

We put on our packs and started up the trail. When we had gone about a mile all uphill we reached a rocky bluff that looked over the city below. The bluff had a giant flat faced boulder part way in the ground and the other part sticking out of the ground rose at about a forty-five degree angle. We leaned against the boulder and Meg began to rummage through her pack.

"Damn I must have left the thing in the car. Jim would you be a dear and go back to the car and get my water bottle." Meg whined.

Jim looked at her in disbelief, "You're kidding aren't you Meg. The car is about a mile back from here. You'll just have to share my water."

"I want my own; it doesn't have water in it. I filled it with Dad's whiskey. I'll share," she offered. "Oh please, please Jim," she begged.

"You got into Dad's liquor!" Jim said in shock, "Jesus Meg he'll notice some of it's gone."

"No he won't. I poured water in to fill it to the same level. It will taste the same it just won't be as potent," Meg giggled.

Jim sighed in resignation, "Alright Meg but you have to share. You and Steve wait here for me and I'll be back as soon as I can." With that, he set off back down the trail.

Meg smiled and when he was out of sight pulled a water bottle from her pack took a large swig and handed it to me.

I could smell the whisky from where I stood about five feet in front of her. I took a swig and handed it back. I then shook my head and said, "Jim's going to be mad as hell when he gets to the car and finds out you had the water bottle all along."

"Oh he'll find a bottle alright I left one there, it's just that I have two," she laughed. "Now what shall we do while we're waiting for him?" and then she added, as if the thought had just occurred to her, "I know, we could fuck." She put her hands on her hips and smiled innocently.

"Ahem, about that," I cleared my throat and continued, "Meg I don't have any rubbers and I wouldn't want you to get pregnant. I've been worrying about last night all day today."

"Well it's a little late to worry about that Steve, you filled me big time last night," She laughed.

My face drained in fear. "But we only did it once," I stammered.

Meg laughed, "That's all it takes Steve." Her eyes glistened with mischief and then she added, "Oh don't worry Steve I'm on the pill. It was worth watching the blood drain from your face in fear though."

Meg took another swig of the whiskey and handed the bottle to me. "We better hurry though, that silly brother of mine is liable to run most of the way to the car, and back," She laughed and then pointed behind me with her finger, "Well you look at that Steve."

I turned my back and looked for what she was pointing at. "I don't see..." I started and turned back to her to ask what she was pointing at. My jaw dropped. There stood Meg with her short pants and panties around her ankles. She stepped out of them leaving her tennis shoes and socks on.

Now, the trail wasn't heavily traveled but was used by an occasional hiker. "Meg," I exclaimed, "someone might come."

"I guess that is just the chance we will have to take Steve; at least we know it won't be my Dad." She said with a laugh. "Now take those shorts down and put that thing you have between your legs in here," she opened her labia lips with her fingers. "I'm really wet since I have been thinking of that for the last mile we hiked," She pointed at my cock.

Now, no matter what the risk of someone catching us, I was a horny fifteen-year old. Being offered the chance to have sex with a good-looking girl I was not about to refuse. I untied my shorts and pulled them and my boxers to the ground. Without warning, Meg jumped into my arms. Her arms circled my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist with my erection pressed between my belly and her bare pussy. She released one arm and reaching between us slid my shaft into her. Just as she had said, she was very wet and also very warm as the walls of her vagina fitted around me. I reached around her and cupped my hands around her soft butt cheeks. Meg ground her sex against me and then started to slide up and down my shaft. I picked up the tempo and in no time, our hips were slamming us together with a wet slap at the base of each stroke.

Meg began to moan softly.

I stopped momentarily. "Am I hurting you," I said in a concerned voice.

"Shut the fuck up Steve," she hissed in my ear and then in a halting, gasping voice continued, "and for God's sake, don't stop pumping."

I walked us over and leaned her back against the angled boulder so that I could put more force in my thrusts. Suddenly Meg's legs clamped tighter around my hips and held me motionless. A groan passed through her lips and into my ears. I felt tremors pass through her inner thighs. Her wet sheath became even wetter and warmer. I felt the already tight walls of her tunnel constrict around me even tighter. I did not know it at the time but I had just experienced one of Megan's orgasms. Despite professing great knowledge of women and telling lies of my sexual conquests to the guys I knew very little really, like most guys my age. I will say this; I never divulged the identity of any of my supposed partners unlike many of my friends.

When her legs relaxed enough I began to pump again and in a few more thrusts I exploded in her adding my seed to her wetness. We stayed locked together until I started to go soft and then Meg released the grip of her legs and put them on the ground pulling my limp shaft from her in the process. Meg looked down between her legs and my eyes followed. We both watched as a trickle of our mixed juice began make its way down her left thigh. Her hand darted out and scooped it up with her finger, which she shoved into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm that tastes good," she purred and winked at me. "We better hurry and get dressed, Jim will be back any time now," Meg purred. She retrieved her panties and shorts, slid them up her legs, and tied her shorts in place. I slid mine up from my ankles and did the same. We turned and looked over the bluff at the city below. She said, "I wonder if anyone was watching us in binoculars?" Then giggling said, "I do hope so and I hope they got their eyes full."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.