Flux - Cover

Flux

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 4: Sally

Jen and I were walking to our next lesson. She had become such a sexy girl since her change, I could barely take my eyes off her. As a girl, Jen was noticeably more subdued than she had been, a lot of that was probably down to her changing so much. She was obviously not happy at all the attention her dynamite bod was receiving, trying to cover herself and avoid people, but it was hard to hide a body with curves like that. Plus, the iridescent purple hair nails and eyes didn't help.

I had always liked Tom as a friend, and I knew that he had a thing for me. I had been dreading the day when he worked up the courage to ask me out, since I was sure to hurt his feelings when I turned him down. Course now things were different. I was just trying to work out how to ask Jen if she still liked girls, when some thugs decided to intercept us. It was a bad combination of the anti-MORFS crowd, with a few of the school's less particular bullies. I tried to get between them and Jen, but one of them tossed me against some lockers. When I recovered, I saw Jen being held by a nasty piece of work called Andy Flint.

She looked scared, but something had happened, she also looked confused. I could have sworn her eyes changed, her expression changing to one of anger. The git hit her in the face, knocking her flying with the crunch of breaking bone, but it was Flint who cried out in pain. One of the other thugs decided to kick her when she was down, giving her a nasty looking boot to her ribs. Again it was he that cried out in pain, leaping about like he had just stubbed his toe. Jen just sat there, looking slightly bewildered. The gang tried hitting her again and she got bashed about the place, but seemed to be taking no damage at all.

Then she threw a punch that went clean through a wall and tore up one of the lockers pretty good with just her bare hands.

She was scarily strong, and she seemed very tough, too, the thugs blows having little or no effect. It was amazing to watch this incredibly sexy purple haired girl, who looked like she could barely lift a few kilos, take everything they could throw at her and just shrug it off, then toss the jokers around like they weighed nothing. Eventually, even her multiple assailants realised they really didn't have a chance against her, realising that despite her appearance, she was formidable.

I did worry that she was going to get in trouble though, as she was causing a hell of a lot of damage. She hadn't really hurt any of them directly yet, she had inadvertently used her face to break someone's fist and her ribs to do another guys toes, but she had yet to actually hit anyone. After the last of the bullies had run off, (in some cases crying, which would probably do more damage to them reputation wise than any beating or punishment could), she came over and helped me up, taking care not to hurt me. I noticed something odd. Her eyes were bright blue, rather than the purple that matched her hair. I could have sworn they were purple before, maybe it was a trick of the light.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.