Flux
Chapter 1: Beginning

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

In the summer of 2035, I was at school when the first signs of what was to come surfaced. It was just after lunch on the Friday, I had just narrowly avoided getting beaten up by one of the school's resident bullies. Standing 5'9" tall but skinny as a rake, I was usually OK, but I lacked the social status or athletic prowess to be totally safe. It was still 20 minutes till the end of lunch break, so I sneaked off to the library. Our school was one of the better equipped in the area; the library had plenty of books and info tech learning resources for pupils to make use of. The ground floor was dedicated entirely to books, while the upper floors were filled with the more modern teaching tablets that had high speed access to the teaching networks and a filtered subset of the Internet.

I found my friends in a corner of the reference section where we tended to meet, as it was quiet there. Most other students went up stairs, avoiding the books at all cost, so the downstairs was free for us to use most of the time.

The whole gang was there. Including myself there were five of us. John Fielding sat at the head of the table, the most outgoing. He had been one of the schools top athletes till MORFS changed him. It had given him a hunched back and foreshortened limbs which made it hard to run like he used to. He had taken this setback in his stride and bounced back. Unless you are really, really good at sports, you end up as a salesman or insurance agent if you can't do anything else. Universities look for good test scores too, not just sporting prowess, so he always had the academic side to fall back on. After all, he had always had more to him than just sports. After MORFS, he refocused his efforts on more studious pursuits. Still, a lot of his previous friends shunned him, partly due to his altered form, and partly due to his inability to bring home the track trophies. His previous girlfriend, Stacy, was fiercely anti-MORFS and had rejected him quite violently on hearing of his change. As far as I know she had never spoken to him again. He now seems to view this as something positive, saying 'he was well shot of her'.

On the left of him sat Jonesy or Steven Jones, as his passport said. He was a large slightly overweight ginger haired boy, who so far had not undergone MORFS. He was completely obsessed with a recent TV show, Violet Dawn, about a young girl whose entire family had been killed by a criminal gang. She gained super powers through MORFS then went on to fight crime, trying to avenge her family by night, while still pretending to be a normal school girl by day.

He had transfers all over his bag, all the merchandise pens, books, stickers, holograms, action figures, ring tones and backgrounds for his mobile, and numerous pictures of the actress who played Violet. She had been somewhat controversial due to being genuinely a MORFS survivor, although her changes were nothing like the fictional Miss Dawn. Apparently she had a very low level power, an elemental or something. He would often attempt to relate all information in terms of his favourite show and could talk for hours on the subject should you be foolish enough to ask.

Next to Jonesy was Paul Smith, a small kid with glasses, who has fine dark hair all over his face. He has the rather unimaginative nickname of 'Mole' in certain quarters. A year or so ago he had gained the appearance of a mole with fine dark hair, hands adapted to digging, and slightly prominent front teeth. He has been bullied relentlessly and has not been very happy of late. The library was the only safe haven where he could relax. He was a nice guy and good friend, so it annoyed me that he was picked on as a result of his changes.

On the right of John sat Sally Black, the only girl in our group, and as far as I knew she hadn't undergone MORFS. She was a reasonably pretty girl, but she was very into computers and electronics. She also had a habit of wearing fairly tomboyish clothes and having various bits of half finished tech hanging out of her pockets. This caused her to be categorised as weird by the rest of the girls; however, I thought she was wonderful and was trying to work up the courage to ask her out. I wasn't entirely sure why she hung around with us, but I was glad she did.

I took the empty seat next to her and sat down. "Hi guys. What's new?"

"Not much," replied John. "Jonesy was just updating us with the latest happenings in his favourite show."

I groaned inwardly, Jonesy could talk about a new episode for days after the broadcast, seemingly unable or unwilling to realise no one else was interested.

"Did you catch it, Tom?" Jonesy asked excitedly, on my shaken head he continued, "Oh you should have. It was the episode where Violet finally confronts one of her family's killers. I have it recorded if you want to borrow it?"

At that, Sally gave a snort of amusement, he was always trying to get the rest of us into it, with no luck so far. I had watched it a few times it was OK, it was a popcorn show: tastes good but ultimately hot air with very little substance. I just couldn't manifest the same level of almost religious zeal about it as Jonesy.

"Maybe some other time," I said diplomatically. "So, how are you lot doing on your English course work?"

"Done it," said Sally distractedly. She had pulled a gadget of some description out of one of her coat pockets and was dismantling it with a set of screwdrivers. "Wrote about the guy who invented television."

"The rest of us are still working on it," said Paul. "How's yours coming?"

"I've still got another few hundred words to write," I answered.

I pulled out my work book, and began writing. I got about half way through a page when I got a terrible headache. I dropped my pen and clasped my head as the pain gripped me. It felt as if someone was stabbing hot daggers into my head.

"Are you alright Tom?" asked Sally.

"Just a headache," I replied.

The headache passed and I carried on with my work. A few minutes later I suddenly started feeling increasing unwell.

"You're not looking so good," observed John. "You sure you're OK man?"

I was about to answer when I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up. I ran over to the gents, and was sick several times into the toilet. After the nausea passed, I cleaned myself up, and headed back to where my friends were. I was feeling increasingly wobbly on my feet, my headache was back again.

"You look like shit," Sally observed, briefly looking up from what ever she was working on.

"Yeah, you look pretty bad. Are you sick or something?" asked Paul.

I glanced up and said, "I think I've got the flu or something."

"Maybe you've been poisoned. In episode 14 Violet got sick due to being hit by a toxic dart. Your symptoms remind me of that," Jonesy chipped in gleefully.

John fixed Jonesy with an annoyed stare, "I would imagine Tom would remember being stuck by a toxic dart, and that would have come to mind before flu."

"Violet didn't know either, we should check him for small puncture wounds," replied Jonesy, to which John just shook his head, and Sally rolled her eyes.

"You better go see the school nurse," Paul said.

"Silly cow will probably just recommend he sits by an open window," snorted Sally.

I packed up my stuff and stood up. As I started to make my way out I stumbled and nearly fell. Sally was beside me, holding me up in a flash.

"Easy there, you guys look after my stuff, I'll help Tom get to the Nurse," she said.

She put my arm over her shoulder and helped me out the door. On any other day, being so close to her, having my arm round her, would have been my idea of heaven. But I was too sick to enjoy it.

My muscles were now painful, making walking difficult. Sally helped me move slowly towards the Nurses office.

On the way, we had the misfortune to encounter one of the worst bullies in school. Mark Jackson was the sort of thug who took great pleasure in hurting and humiliating people. In fact, the only thing he liked better was doing so in front of an audience. Today he was with only one of his usual complement of three henchmen. Brian Daniels was a skinny, sadistic, little worm, who on his own, was fairly harmless, but with Mark around, he acted to encourage the larger boy, making him more violent.

"What do we have here, Gadget Girl's got herself a boy toy," sneered Mark.

"She should have stuck with things that take batteries, they last longer," cackled Brian.

Mark shoved me down and grabbed Sally by the shoulders. She struggled in his grip trying to get free.

"Leave her alone," I shouted. Staggering to my feet, I tried to help Sally.

Mark let Sally go and rounded on me. He gave me a hard punch to the chest and then one to the stomach. This wasn't the wisest move against someone who wasn't feeling well, as I promptly threw up all over him. I was quite surprised by how much stuff was still left in my stomach, since it covered his face and was all down his front. He stood there for a bit stunned, a look of horror and disgust on his face. He seemed to come out of his shock and rage showed on his face, his fists clenching in anger.

Then there was the sound of a girl's laughter from somewhere behind him. He spun round to attack whoever was mocking him and found himself staring at a 7ft tall girl with purple hair. It was Dorothy Newman, a girl from the year below, but even at only 15 she was one of the tallest and strongest people in the school. She was known for taking a dim view of bullying, and was more than capable of making her displeasure known physically.

"This is none of your concern, Newman!" Mark said, trying his best to sound intimidating.

Not fazed at all, Dorothy replied, "Why don't you go get yourself cleaned up, and leave these two alone?"

You could practically hear the cogs turning in Mark's head. He wanted to hurt me badly, but Dorothy was not likely to let him get away with it. He scowled angrily at Dorothy, then me, and finally moved off. I knew at the first opportunity, he would make me pay for this. Still, Dorothy had won me a temporary reprieve, I was grateful for that much.

"Thank you," I said weakly.

"No problem, can't think of anyone I'd rather see thrown up over," she joked. "You should go see the nurse though, you look pretty green."

"We were just on our way there before those clowns showed up," Sally said.

"Well you should be clear now. I'll let you get on," she said, with a smile, and headed off.

Sally helped me the rest of the way to the Nurses office without further event. It was a small room in the main school building that had very basic medical facilities, since the school could only provide basic first aid. The nurse herself was a reasonably pleasant woman, if somewhat cynical. But I guess the constant stream of people trying to fake being ill took its toll.

"What do we have here then?" the nurse asked, as Sally helped me into the office.

"Tom's not feeling well. He's been sick a couple of times," Sally replied.

"I see, well you run along to your next lesson. I'll see to your friend here," the nurse said.

Sally gave me a squeeze on the arm then dashed off. The nurse quizzed me about my symptoms then took my temperature. When she was satisfied I wasn't faking, she rang my parents. My Dad was able to come get me, while managing to get a last minute appointment at the doctors, so when he picked me up he drove me straight over. We waited a short while in the doctor's waiting room. By this point I was feeling too unwell to do much besides sit there and try not to throw up.

Eventually we were called in. The doctor, a nice lady by the name of Doctor Morris, got to finding out what was wrong. She didn't do a lot of the doctoring stuff I had expected. After I described my symptoms she got a funny look on her face, went over and rummaged round in a drawer.

She came back with a small kit. "I think I know what might be wrong. I just need to do a simple blood test to check, is that OK?" she asked.

I nodded, as she took a small pin out of a sealed packet in the kit. She slipped on some gloves, pricked my finger holding it so the blood dripped into a small tester kit. She put a small plaster over the wound. She fiddled about for a bit with the kit, and then she nodded to herself and looked up.

"It's as I suspected, you are entering the first stages of Massive Ontogenetic Regulation Failure Syndrome, which you may have heard shortened to MORFS. Do you know much about MORFS, Tom?" she asked.

Still a bit shaken by her diagnosis at first, I couldn't speak, then I spluttered out, "We studied it in biology last year."

She gave me a smile, "So you'll know the basics, I have some information packs for you and your family so you know what to expect. I'm going to prescribe you a course of transition packs. They contain a drink that has various nutrients that your body will need and some sleeping pills to make you more comfortable during the change. It will make MORFS run through much quicker and easier. You will be out for at least a week depending on the severity of any change."

She turned to my Dad and continued, "You'll need to tell his school that he'll be out for at least a week. Once it has run its course, get him booked in for an appointment at a post MORFS centre. There is a number for the local one in the information pack, they can give him a check up and give any specialist care required. The information pack details what to expect as MORFS runs its course and some things to watch out for."

She handed Dad a card with a phone number printed on it and a prescription. She then reached into a box under her desk and took out a small booklet and handed it to me. It was titled 'MORFS and You'. "The booklet contains information for both Tom and you, so I suggest you both read it carefully. If you have any problems or concerns, give me a call. My number is on that card," she said then stood up to shake both our hands.

We left the clinic and wandered over to the nearest pharmacy to pick up the drugs. I was still in a daze. I had always accepted I might get MORFS, but it was still a shock. Since a few of my friends had under gone it before, I knew it wasn't the end of the world, but I knew it could change things. Would my friends still like me if I changed radically? I was pretty sure they would. A few of them had already undergone it, so I expected they would be pretty understanding. But, could I win Sally's heart if I was someone completely different? Well, since I didn't know if I could win it in my current shape, I guess it was hard to say. We got back to the car and I continued my internal monologue debating what would happen to me.

Perhaps sensing my somewhat dark mood my Dad tried to engage me in conversation, "You're awful quiet there Son. Are you alright?"

"Just thinking," I said.

"Well don't you go worrying too much. I'm sure things will turn out fine."

"I know, it's just a bit oppressive to have this change hanging over me, not knowing who I'll become. I like who I am."

"You'll still be you, Son. Just maybe a little different on the outside."

I nodded, I hoped he was right and there was bugger all I could do about it anyway. The die was cast, now all I had to do was wait to see what the final result was.

We got home and then read the booklet through, I largely knew what to expect. Various friends had told me about their changes and what it was like. I knew I would spend the next week or so mostly asleep. I was still feeling very shocked by the whole thing, I felt trapped. I wanted to run away but there was nothing I could do about it.

After we had read the instructions, I went straight up to bed. Dad handed me a dose of the drink and a pill, I gulped it down. It was revolting like bitter, salty, raw egg. I settled in, soon the sleeping pill knocked me out.

I woke up in the next day, I felt all icky, like I was covered in gunk. I staggered out of bed a little disorientated, and wandered along to the bathroom. I took a good look at myself in the mirror, I couldn't see anything immediately off in my appearance. I took a shower, I noticed that what little body hair I had grown in the past few years had fallen out and my skin felt softer. I finished my shower dried myself and tried not to think what that might mean.

I padded back to my room, put some fresh sheets on the bed, and changed into some new night clothes. I was about to take another hit of my super happy fun knock-out juice when my Mum walked in.

"How are you feeling, Sweetheart?" she asked with a worried look.

"OK," I replied. "Still ill, but hanging in there"

"Well let's get you tucked up into bed and get this whole change thing finished with," she gave me a hug.

I forced another of the energy drinks down and popped the pill. Soon I was drifting off to sleep again.

Another day went by. When I came to, my hair was in my eyes. Well, I assumed it was my hair, even if it was purple. I got up to investigate. Once locked in the bathroom, I could see my normally dark brown hair had changed colour at the roots and grown out to about ear length. On closer inspection the colour was more violet than purple. I checked for any other changes. My night clothes seemed to be tighter around the hips but that seemed to be about it. I washed up, then headed back to my bed room, Someone had left some clean sheets and night clothes out. I changed the sheets and my clothes and took another dose of meds and crashed.

The next day dawned and with it more changes my hips were definitely wider and the face staring back at me in the mirror was different, softer some how. My violet hair now reached my neck and violet hairs seemed to be replacing the brown ones in my eyebrows. When showering, my nipples seemed more sensitive, they looked slightly swollen. I did not like the direction the changes were taking. I changed my sheets and hit the sack, dreading what changes tomorrow would bring.

I woke up feeling a weight on my chest. I looked down to see a pair of smallish breasts pushing up the fabric of my tee-shirt. Though I had half guessed they might be coming, given my increasingly girlish proportions, it was still a shock.

I lay there for a bit staring at them. I figured my chances with Sally had just taken a nosedive, well, unless she liked girls. Was I a girl though? A quick check revealed that I wasn't, but judging by the shrunken state of my manhood, I might be tomorrow. I decided I better check out the rest of the damage. My violet hair was now down to my shoulders, my eyes now shared the same colouration. My face was more feminine, my lips seemed plumper. My breasts, handfuls (although true, my hands seemed smaller), were capped with light pink nipples. I had my shower, and headed back straight for bed. As I was just about to take my meds as I heard voices.

"Have you seen him this morning?" Mum said.

"I glanced in earlier, it's going to take some getting used to," Dad replied.

"I hope he is going to be alright."

"We'll be there for him, or her, as the case may be. I'm sure together we can help Tom come through this."

"Yeah the way he looks isn't going to stop us from loving him. I just hope he realises that."

"Come on, let's let him sleep."

Footsteps diminished off downstairs, I felt a little better knowing my parents still cared about me. For once I went off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Come the next day, the sickness was gone, I had finished with my changes. But it seemed like MORFS had gone all out in the last stretch to get rid of any trace of the old me. The first thing I noticed was my breasts were huge! I wasn't sure what size, but they were significantly larger than the previous day. I walked along to the bathroom having some difficulty with my balance. My centre of gravity had shifted, and bits of me were jiggling in ways that were most distracting. I had a look in the mirror, a drop dead gorgeous naked girl stared back.

I had violet hair down to just under my shoulders, and my eyebrows and eyes were the same shade. My face was lovely, with a small cute nose, reasonably high cheek bones, and luscious full lips. I brought my hands up to touch my new face. My skin was so soft and smooth. I noticed my nails were now the same colour as my hair, they looked polished. My arms were slim and delicate.

I ran my hands down my body, assessing my new shape. My body was wonderfully curvy with large breasts, a small waist, wide hips, and a nice shapely behind. My proportions were amazing, but stopped just short of being comical or exaggerated. My crotch was definitely feminine, with the same violet hair. I avoided touching myself there, it being too much at the moment.

As I ran my hands over my skin I marvelled at how pale and smooth it was, with no blemishes or hairs. I twisted to see my profile, feeling my body shift in ways it never had before. My hair seemed to sparkle in the light. My eyes, wide with surprise, flared as the light caught them with their almost iridescent shade of violet. My legs looked longer, but I didn't seem to have changed in height at all so it must have been the alteration to the rest of my shape that made it look that way.

Damn I was hot. I wasn't sure I had ever seen such an incredible looking girl.

I felt weak at the knees, I had to sit down on the toilet to keep from falling down. How was I going to live like this?

I sat there for a while looking at myself. After the initial shock had passed, I stood up again. I had a shower, running my hands all over my amazing new body marvelling at its sensitivity and the feel of my new shape. Copping a feel of my own goods made me feel oddly guilty.

After my shower, I wrapped up in a towel and continued to stare at myself. The reality of what I had become was beginning to sink in. What would people think, knowing who I used to be? What would my friends think? What would Sally think? I doubted she would want me like this.

I padded back to my room and sat on the bed. I was emotionally numb, life had just dealt me a fairly lousy hand. I didn't want to be a girl! I had spent the last 16 years trying to work out how to be a boy, I didn't want to have to start from scratch. Still, there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it, and half the population got on fine as girls.

I tried to look on the bright side. Though I was a girl, I was a fairly normal one, bar the hair eye and nail colour. Some people had to live with hybrid features, or other deformities. Plus, I was hot, which seemed like a good thing, though to be honest, it was too early to tell for sure. I still didn't feel much better, I decided I had better keep busy to distract myself a bit. Maybe if I covered my strange new body up a bit it would be less distracting.

I ransacked my clothing drawers to see if I could find something to wear. Although my general size had not changed, the redistribution of mass made finding things that fit me hard. I eventually managed to sort out an outfit that more or less fit. I wore a pair of boxer shorts as underwear. They were very tight around my larger rear, but were the only things that even vaguely fit. I wore an extra large plain white T-shirt I used to use to sleep in. It was very tight around my boobs, such that it only just reached my waist. I rounded the outfit off with a track suit with a zip up top and drawstring bottom, the only thing I had stretchy enough to accommodate my new hips without being ridiculously loose around my tiny waist. The top almost wouldn't do up but it finally went. Shoes and socks were the only easy items, as my feet seemed to be more delicately shaped but not a radically different size. I looked in my small mirror. Even in this ridiculous get up I still looked amazing. I ran a comb through my hair. at the very tips it was still brown, where my old hair had grown out.

As I headed towards the door to my room to go down stairs to see if I could find my parents, I stopped and collapsed to the floor. I was suddenly unable to go out like this, just overcome by my situation, not wanting to face anyone in this strange new form.

I sat there for a few minutes, taking deep breaths, feeling on the verge of crying, making strange moaning noises. Some how I managed to find the will to stand up again. My balance was way off, my boobs pulling me forward, while my much more weighty hips and pelvis altered my gait. I steadied myself and then opened the door.

I wandered down the corridor, every step reminding me of my change, what with the tendency of my new hips to sway and the jiggle of my breasts and arse. I also had a tendency to bump into things, not knowing the extents of my new shape. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I could see my Mum drying a few plates.

Obviously having heard me come down the stairs, she addressed me without turning round, "Is that you Sweetheart? Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, much better," I replied. I was a bit surprised to find that I had a soft girl's voice, a touch higher than before. I guess given the rest of me I shouldn't have been, but it was still a little shocking to hear a different voice from the one I was used to coming out of my mouth.

I wasn't the only one shocked by this. Mum's head snapped round the moment I spoke. When she saw me in all my glory, she dropped the plate she was drying. Her mouth and eyes went wide, a slight high pitched exclamation of surprise escaped her lips.

This, and the shattering plate brought Dad running. He ran into the room spluttering, "What is it, what's happened?"

He saw me too and adopted a similar expression.

I was getting very uncomfortable with them just staring at me saying nothing.

My Dad hesitantly said, "Well, you look er ... nice?"

"You look ... very..." Mum tried, and continued to look me up and down.

I did know what to say to them. As they eyed my new body, I got more and more distressed. I could take it no more, I burst into tears and ran back to my room. My relatively unrestrained chest made that a painful experience, but I was too upset to care. I collapsed by my bed sobbing.

Moments later there was a knock at the door. "Sweetie can I come in?" Mum asked. When I didn't reply the door opened, and Mum walked in. She came down to where I was sitting putting her arms around me.

"I'm sorry for staring like that, Sweetheart it was just a bit of a shock to see you. We had been looking in to see how you were doing but neither of us had quite realised how much you had changed. You are very pretty now, you know?".

I sat there crying in her arms feeling totally ruined. All of a sudden the tears dried up like a switch has been flipped in my head and I was back in a numb state. I replied in an even tone, "I don't want to be."

"I know, Sweetie. Come on, let's go have a nice cup of tea." She took my hand, led me back down the stairs, and sat me down at the table, then went off to make the tea.

Dad sat down next to me, trying to not stare. I just sat there unsure what to do, so I examined my new nails. They were slightly longer than they had been before and slightly sharper. Their iridescent purple colour was very odd, they looked like they were made of some sort of exotic shell with their pearlescent sheen. I felt them, they were a bit like shells, much harder, tougher, and sharper than normal nails. I experimentally jabbed them at the table.

Mum came back with the tea and saw what I was doing. "Stop that dear, you'll ruin the table top," she said. I realised I had cut some deep scratches in the table.

She handed me a cup of tea and I drank a bit in silence. It did make me feel a bit better.

"So, feeling better now?" Mum asked.

"A little bit," I replied.

"Well there is plenty to do today, I'm glad I arranged some time off now, as there is so much to sort out. First things first. We need to sort out some new clothes for you. I doubt there's much in your current wardrobe that will fit your new figure."

I shifted uncomfortably at the thought.

"I know you are not comfortable with your new shape, but you need to have clothes that will fit it. Especially for when you head back to school," she said.

The mention of going back to school was too much. Suddenly I was crying again.

Mum rushed over and held me close to her. "Oh there, there, come on, it's not so bad," she softly tried to comfort me.

"But every thing's ruined! I knew where I was, and what to do. Now I have to start everything all over again. I have this stupid girl's body, and I don't want to be a girl," I sobbed.

"It'll be alright, Sweetie, you'll see. I know things look dark now, but in no time you'll be back on your feet again."

As she held me tight, Dad put his hand over mine, gently rubbing it. As quickly as they had come, the tears dried up. Mum hugged me a bit more, then let me go and sat back down.

She smiled at me and took my other hand. "What ever happens don't forget we still love you and will help you through this," she smiled and squeezed my hand.

I tried to give both her and Dad a brief smile.

As she was letting go of my hand, she caught my nails. "Ouch, those things are sharp, we should cut them back a bit or you'll hurt yourself."

"You can try, but they are pretty tough, like shell or something," I pointed out.

"So not only do you have perfectly colour coordinated nails with that fabulous shade, but they are unbreakable as well. I'm jealous."

The comment started to get me upset again, but I fought the impending tears down.

"While you two take care of the clothing issue, I'll see about getting an appointment at the post MORFS centre to get you checked out. They can be quite busy, so I would guess tomorrow is the best we can hope for. One thing you should think about while your mother drags you round every clothing shop in the county, is what to call yourself now. I'm afraid Tom doesn't really suit you any more," Dad said.

"We both agreed your new name should be your choice," said Mum, continuing with, "But we did have a suggestion for you to consider. Before we found out you were going to be a boy we had picked both boy and girl names, Tom if you were a boy, Jennifer if you were a girl. We just wanted you to consider it as an option."

"OK I'll bear that in mind," I said.

The very thought of having to pick out a new name was profoundly disturbing. It was drawing a line under everything I was before, and starting again. But staying as Tom seemed unlikely to work. We finished our tea, and then Mum and I got started with the shopping. We headed out to the local shopping centre.

As we were heading out the door Dad pulled Mum aside and had a quiet chat, though not quiet enough for me not to hear. "I know you're keen to get all those mother daughter shopping trip fantasies out now that you have a daughter to subject to them," he said with a smile that caused Mum to give him a mock punch. "But go easy on Tom. He seems pretty fragile, and has gone through a hell of a traumatic experience. There'll be time for torturing him with pink frilly frocks later."

"OK, I'll try to not go overboard on the girlie stuff. I'm going to try and make sure all the stuff I get is proper feminine cut clothes to get Tom used to it, but I'll try not to go too far. We can save the full on shopping trip for when you can come. We'll make a weekend of it," she stuck her tongue out and he looked afraid, then laughed. They kissed, then we headed out the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.