Flux - Cover

Flux

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 15: Violet

I woke up with a splitting headache and I was desperate for the bathroom. My need too urgent to get dressed first I slipped out dressed only in my skimpy night clothes. I was thankful no one had locked Jen in last night as I hurried over to the bathroom. As I was making my way back to the room I encountered Ed who stopped dead still blocking my way back to the room.

I scowled at him and he gave me wolf whistle, "Nice outfit, pink is your colour babe."

"Move or I'm going kick you into orbit!" I shot back crossing my arms angrily which wasn't the best idea as it served only to lift my breasts giving him more cleavage to look at.

"Oooo touchy," Ed Chuckled but moved aside.

I went quickly past him back into my room and grabbed some clothes putting on what Jen called "Goth Slut" outfit. I gave my hair a brush and checked I looked OK before heading out the door.

Arhhh get some aspirin, Jen said sounding pained.

I had to admit my head was really hurting, "yeah my head is really aching like that time Sally stole that bottle of wine from her parents and we all got drunk in the park."

Never been so sick, Jen said obviously remembering how that evening ended.

I wandered into the kitchen area Ally was sat eating her breakfast looking as much the worse for wear as me. Grabbing some pills I knocked them back with some water and then started the serious business of selecting a breakfast cereal. There were a huge array of possibles Jo and the gang obviously had a very big variety of tastes or maybe freed from the obligation to pay for things they had just picked up one of everything.

Eventually I settled on a bowl of Double Choc Puffs pouring a large bowl full adding milk and then plonking myself down in one of the bar stools across from Ally.

When I sat down she gave me a wary glance checking my eyes then grabbed her bowl and walked over to sit down on the sofa with Ed and Dave who were playing a game of some sort.

I felt a combination of angry and hurt that she had left me alone like that, even though I had given her good reason for keeping away from me it still hurt a little. I shook off the feeling I didn't need her friendship anyway. I tucked in to the breakfast cereal it was pretty tasty, more sugary than I was used to but I figured with my much higher metabolism I didn't need to worry about putting on any weight from a bit of extra sugar so why not enjoy myself.

I was starting in on my second bowl of cereal with the pain pills begining to kick in when Jen had to start making herself seen again. She was wearing a white outfit similar to mine except it covered more skin.

Blerg that stuff is horrible! she spat materialising herself at the seat opposite me.

"I like it," forgetting to talk internally.

It's like a bowl full of sugar!

"What are you whining about a bit of extra sugar is not going to kill us! I like a bit of extra sugar on things adds some more sweetness."

I don't I'm quite sweet enough as it is! Jen said looking pleased with herself

"Oh shut up Jen!" I shot back going back to ignoring her.

I went back to eating my cereal ignoring a smirking Jen. While she was quiet I heard Dave and Ed talking.

"She's bloody nuts she's doing that talking to open space thing again. Last night in the van she was doing the same thing," Dave said.

"Looks fine though," grinned Ed the lowered his voice thinking I couldn't hear him, "This morning I caught her coming out of the bathroom in her nighty! Damn she's a fox."

They started giggling and glancing my way, "two people are going the right way to find themselves thrown through a wall!" I shouted.

Dave stiffened but Ed shrugged, "I can make myself too dense for you to hurt, so knock yourself out babe."

"How about I just sneak in a night and break your legs," she shot back.

Ed's smile flickered for a fraction but then returned and he shrugged going back to his game. I heard Dave whisper, "She's even hotter when she's angry" which had the two of them sniggering like cartoon villains.

I finished up my breakfast and washed up the dish and spoon. I wandered over to the main living room not sure what to do with myself. Propping myself up against one of the walls I watched Ed and Dave's game for a bit. As I was thinking about asking if I could have a go Jo came staggering into the room. She looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge her hair all over the place and she hadn't removed her makeup from the previous night so now it was smeared all over her features so she looked like a half finished clown.

"OK Meeting in the planning room! Time to start pulling your weight you lazy bums!" she said in a rough voice that cracked.

Ally leapt up and after dumping her bowl in the sink was off into one of the other rooms off the living space like a shot. Ed and Dave took their time a bit, I left them to it and followed Ally into the room.

It was set up with a big oval table in the centre and office chairs like the meeting rooms they had at my mum's office. On the walls were white boards and also a map of the town had been stuck to one of the boards. I wondered if this room had been part of the original building left over from when this derelict place was an office or a factory or something. I selected a seat so I could see the map putting me on the opposite side of the table from Ally who watched me like I was going to leap up and attack her at any moment. Pretty soon Jo returned with Jeff in tow she looked like she has at least washed her face an run a brush through her hair but she still looked a little the worse for wear.

"Ed, Dave, get in here!" she rasped.

The two scrambled into the room sitting down at the far end of the table from here.

"OK gang I've come up with a brilliant plan," started Jeff, "using mainly spoons..."

"OK new plan," said Jo cutting Jeff off, "I was in the old town trading in some of our excess stuff for cash and I saw a potential target. It's a loan agency a small one they keep their money in a small safe but we should be able to deal with that."

She moved over to the map and pointed out road, "This is the place, we park the van a couple of streets over ok here's the plan, Ally"

"Yes," she answered sitting straighter in her seat.

"You cloud the area enough that we can come and go with some privacy. Jeff will give do a little distraction to keep the people down stairs, and I'll fry the security system," she said nodding to Jeff, "With the owners occupied, Dave, Ed, and Vi will make their way in and retrieve the safe. It's on the third floor and you'll need to enter and leave from the alleyway at the back as Jeff will be keeping the owners occupied in the front. OK any questions?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.