The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Beautiful women kidnapped. Pawns in a game for the perverted rich.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial  

The morning sun was golden and warm as it filtered onto the patio where Erik and Elena were enjoying breakfast.

Ebonita's body had been the subject of pleasure until the early morning hours at which time she had returned to the suite exhausted, and had fallen into a deep and dream filled sleep.

She had been awakened two hours ago and now, with Sabrina and Miyuki, was serving breakfast to her new masters. Dressed only in scanty, sheer bra and thong, she filled both coffee cups while the other two, similarly clad women, served the food.

Seeing the surrounding estate for the first time, she wondered where they were. Since the drug had rendered her unconscious for nearly two days, she could be anywhere in the world. The house itself featured southern European architecture and she could see grape vineyards in the distance, but she still was not sure.

"Pierre is hosting the pre-tournament exhibition this year," said Erik, scanning the invitation.

"Sounds like fun," smiled Elena. "And Ebonita needs to meet the other collectors."

"Yes, wonderful idea," he replied. "Do you enjoy art," my dear?"

"Yes, very much," said the beautiful black. She wondered if they knew she had majored in art in college.

"Then it's decided. We'll jet out tomorrow. But for now I think we'd like our morning dessert," he said, putting an emphasis on the last word.

Ebonita knew something was expected but didn't know what. Sabrina caught her eye and motioned her to the side as if to say watch and learn. Miyuki bent over face down across the table and slid down her thong while Sabrina knelt in front of Elena's chair and lifted the older woman's dress. Erik stood behind the beautiful Japanese and lowered his pants. Miyuki whined slightly as he entered her from behind and began thrusting. Sabrina gently spread Elena's legs and began administering cunnilingus.

"You see my dear," said Erik to Ebonita as he continued to penetrate the lovely Asian, "we both enjoy dessert after every meal. This morning it is Miyuki and Sabrina. Perhaps we shall have you for lunch," he smiled. "Would you like that?"

"If you wish," was all Ebonita could manage. Even though she would have liked to spit in his face, strangely she could do nothing. She feared them and as such, although she was unaware, deep within her brain, because of its altered chemistry, that fear was transforming her into an obedient slave. On the surface she could still harbor thoughts of rebellion, but already she could not act upon them, and soon even those thoughts would be replaced with an overpowering urge to obey and please.

"You may climax," said Erik to Miyuki as his hot seed filled her womb. The young woman uttered a high pitched series of yelps as her body quivered in release. As Erik was withdrawing, Elena orgasmed into Sabrina's mouth, the lovely blonde slave swallowing every drop of female ejaculate.

"Very nice, Miyuki, I do so enjoy the way you orgasm," complimented Erik, "Your body is so wonderfully tight. I think tonight I shall want you anally."

"As you wish," replied the compliant pet as she and Sabrina stood with Ebonita, eyes downcast while Erik and Elena finished their coffee.

True to his word, Ebonita provided the after lunch treat for Erik while Sabrina and Miyuki first provided entertainment by making love to each other and then attended to the sexual needs of Elena.

On a walk after lunch with the other captives, Ebonita was beginning to understand what her life would be as an Erik and Elena pet. She, Sabrina and Miyuki talked as they strolled the beautifully manicured grounds.

"Then we can come and go from the house as we please?" she asked.

"Yes, but remember the buried wire," said the blonde. "Cross it and you may very well die. We will walk the boundary so you will know exactly how far you may go."

"But, where are we? Surely someone..."

"We are still not sure exactly where this villa is. We think perhaps southern Spain, but we may be wrong. The servants speak Spanish but we don't so we have been able to learn next to nothing from them. All we know for sure is that the villa is within an hour's flight of the Mediterranean. We have both been taken there. As for rescue, it will never come. No one knows we are here and the villa is obviously isolated. There is no escape. All we can do is pleasure them. When we do they treat us well. But if you try to escape or resist..."

Ebonita shuddered and her hand went involuntarily to her neck and the collar. She could feel the desire to escape weakening, yet had no idea why.

"Then we have no duties other than to pleasure them?"

"Not really," Miyuki elaborated, "we are to give sex when they wish and display ourselves for them."

"Otherwise, the villa is ours to enjoy," said Sabrina.

"Not so bad," said Miyuki, her acquiescence already complete.

"Yes, not so bad at all," agreed Sabrina.

Ebonita certainly could not agree -- yet -- but already, despite chastising herself, she was beginning to see they had a point, that maybe living the life of a pet would not be so bad after all. The subtle changes in her brain were molding her exactly as Erik and Elena wished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.