The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beautiful women kidnapped. Pawns in a game for the perverted rich.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial  

Tammy Cameron hurried down the sidewalk, barely managing the umbrella in the stiff summer wind. The rain had let up, but the clouds were still ominous and thunderstorms were forecast. The black twenty-six year old mother smiled to herself as she pictured the homecoming. Husband Larry, a TV producer, and daughter Rose, three, would be arriving back tomorrow and she wanted to bake them something special as a welcome home.

A sudden gust of wind turned her umbrella inside out and instead of fighting the now broken ribs, she simply dumped it in the first trash can she passed, pulled the collar of her coat as high as it would go and struggled with the bag of groceries for the remaining three blocks.

Even wearing a full length raincoat Tammy turned heads on the street. Now an advertising executive, she had been a former Miss New Jersey and first runner up in the Miss America contest. Her mother had begun entering her into beauty contests at the age of three and by the time she was ready for college, she had won so many trophies, her father had built an additional display case to house them all.

Some women were beautiful of face while others had bodies that drove men wild. Tammy had both. Add to those the fact that she was highly intelligent and Larry was forever reminding himself of how lucky he was to have her, especially since he had been the first and only white man she had ever dated.

Rose was the perfect blend of the two races, expressive brown eyes and heart melting smile. Although a beautiful young girl, Tammy was reluctant to subject her to the beauty contest gauntlet. Rose didn't seem to miss it, happy as a bright, normal preschooler with lots of friends.

Hurrying up the steps as the rain began spattering again, Tammy made her way into the building and to their apartment. Unlocking the door, she set the groceries on the hall table, shook the rain from her coat and hung it to dry. The groceries could wait, she thought as she withdrew a small package from her coat pocket and proceeded to the bedroom.

She had visited a "Victoria's Secret" today to get a little something to make Larry's welcome home special. She wished she could have gone with them on the trip to his parents' but, unfortunately, there had been a major account in crisis which had dictated her staying in the city over the weekend. Despite both she and Larry being quite busy with their jobs, this was one of the few times in their seven years of marriage they had spent a night apart, let alone three.

Tammy unwrapped the sheer, black negligee. She smiled, feeling a bit naughty since the entire outfit fit in the palm of her hand. But she knew Larry would be appreciative, one thing would lead to another and...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.