Henry and L'ncze - Cover

Henry and L'ncze

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 6: My initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: My initiation - After being badly injured falling down a quarry, Henry is rescued by a young elf who decides to repair his body and keep him as her mate. But will he want to stay with her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Spanking  

As a direct result of the ministrations of L'ncze and Ra'chel, I rapidly regained my strength. By the end of a further two days I could get up and walk around my new home and sit by the fire with them during the evening. None of the open wounds needed poultices or covering but the bruises has started to come out and my body and head was a mass of purple/yellow blotches. They didn't hurt badly unless pressed but looked very unsightly. My cracked ribs still caused me pain but I could now laugh gently without too much discomfort and at lunch, L'ncze said, "I intend to fuck you this evening. I'll know I'll have to do the work to save your chest but we should both enjoy it. It will only be a few more days before you can lie on top of me." I wanted to feel what it was like to have my prick inside a woman even if I couldn't fuck her like a man should. It had already increased in size, although still not as big as J'cob's, and more rigid when erect than previously and now I badly wanted to try it out. However, it didn't turn out to be the quiet, loving, sex session that I anticipated.

By then I had been introduced to all the elven community and been into most of their homes. They were all much like ours. Low chambers connected by a warren of tunnels. Our planned fuck was delayed because Gron called in soon after we'd finished our main meal and invited us to spend the evening and have a drink with them. It would have been impolite to refuse and we couldn't really use the fact that we wanted to have sex as an excuse. Knowing them, I guessed it would be a fun evening anyway. I prayed they wouldn't make me laugh too much though as that still hurt my chest if it went on too long.

The elves made a light wine from various berries but because it might inhibit my healing they only allowed me to have a sip. From then on I had an unfermented juice, the same as Z'nack. The wine quickly had its effect on the three adult elves and they became merry and boisterous. "Have you mated her yet?" N'rdru asked. I shook my head but L'ncze giggled and said she was going to try me out when we got back. "No need to wait. Do it here and we can watch and help ... and if we find you're not up to it, I can step in and take over."

"No way will I be needing you to help me."

"I had to let my man initiate you so I don't see why you won't let me initiate your man."

We all knew N'rdru was just teasing but Gron added, "Yes, let's make her do it here and then I can see if she learned anything during her initiation." One remark led to another and shortly after N'rdru, despite being pregnant, physically carried me to their bed and laid me down. "Lie still," she ordered, "We'll bring her to you in a moment." This was not how I wanted my first real sex with a woman to be but I was fully hard and ready and given the strength of the others, I had little choice. Gron easily restrained the struggling L'ncze and when she persisted, he bent her over his knee and gave her arse a few hearty spanks causing her to cry out shrilly. This went on until N'rdru had me positioned on the bed and then with him one side and her the other, they lifted L'ncze so she was suspended with her legs apart, not above my prick as I expected, but with her crotch over my face. For a second or two I glimpsed the redness of her bottom where Gron's hand had marked her and knowing she must have felt the pain made me angry but I wasn't given a chance to complain and she didn't seem unduly worried.

"She's not ready for you yet," Gron announced with a broad smile, "You'll need to use your mouth to get her properly wet. I didn't get to spank her hard enough for that!" Slowly they lowered her until her slit was within reach of my tongue. L'ncze yelled at them to stop but I think she was really enjoying it and she could see I wasn't being hurt. "See that nubbin there," Gron went on, "Suck on it. Bite it if you want..."

"No! No, don't take any notice of him," L'ncze screamed but I had no intention of hurting her. Actually I quite enjoyed doing it and our friends kept up a constant stream of advice and non-advice on what I should do.

Soon L'ncze's cunt was dripping. "She's ready now, lets impale her." N'rdru was laughing loudly at our predicament and the noise they were all making was so loud that I half expected others to intrude to check what was going on. There were no doors to any of the homes so anyone could walk in although the bedrooms were hidden from the main passageways.

Impale her they did. My prick slid easily into her opening and for a few moments I enjoyed the sensation of being fully embedded inside her. "Okay now we bounce her." And they bounced her so vigorously I worried that my new prick might get broken. All the time L'ncze kept up a tirade of false anger but I could tell she was really trying to squeeze herself on to me. My licking must have paid off and gotten her very worked up because she soon climaxed but had to wait for me to spend before they finally lifted her off and allowed us to lie alongside each other. She was half laughing and half crying as she berated her friends for what they had done and Gron for treating her so cruelly.

Later, lying in our own bed, she said, "That wasn't the way I wanted to initiate you but you seemed to enjoy it."

"You did too. They would have stopped if you were sincere in your outbursts, but your protests were just part of the game you were all playing. Did the spanking Gron gave you, really turn you on? It made me angry and I wanted to jump out of bed and stop him from hurting you but I couldn't move with N'rdru holding me."

"Oh he hurt me. Gron is very strong but he was right, a little spanking does get me wet and there was really no need for you to have licked me. I didn't mind that at all; it was nice and I liked the feel of your tongue as it probed around my slit. I guess I take after mother because Daddy quite often spanks her before they fuck. They probably refrained for the last few days because you were here and they didn't know how you'd react. I expect they'll start again now you know about it and will probably encourage you to do it to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.