Henry and L'ncze - Cover

Henry and L'ncze

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 3: Henry's life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Henry's life - After being badly injured falling down a quarry, Henry is rescued by a young elf who decides to repair his body and keep him as her mate. But will he want to stay with her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Spanking  

I was reluctant to talk about myself but after she'd kissed me a few times and allowed me to suckle her breasts, my shyness began to disappear and her little questions led me on. "How old are you really?" she asked.

"Sixteen and a few months."

"Then I'm about twice as old as you!" She giggled when my face showed its surprise. "Elves live longer and grow slower than humans. In terms of development, I'm about your age. In olden times I would have been given or found a mate a couple of years ago but we are so few now that there is no one suitable. That is why I believe the spirits sent you." She paused and commented, "You're very small for a human boy of that age Henry." I knew it was really a question and thought for a while before answering. I decided to start at the beginning.

"Alice, I don't know if you will like what I have to say especially as you have loving and caring parents. Mine are totally different and in fact I don't have a father that I know and I believe my mother when she says that she doesn't know who fathered me either." L'ncze gave a little gasp but said nothing. "My mother is an alcoholic and in her younger days she would sell her body to pay for her drinking. An old photo she has, shows that she was quite plump even then but still attractive. Now she is fat and grossly overweight. She blames a faulty condom for my being here. Apparently, birth control pills and her drinking didn't mix so all her clients had to use a contraceptive sheath but which one sired me, is anyone's guess and by the time she knew she was pregnant, she couldn't recall any of her past clients. I guess he must have been a fairly intelligent man because I do quite well at school and if I had more encouragement at home and less problems at school I could do even better."

"But she carried on drinking while carrying you?" L'ncze interrupted.

"Yes, and smoking and not eating properly. She told me this after they'd dried her out in hospital one time and she started to show a little remorse for the way she treated me. It didn't last long and soon she was into the drink again. I was weighed less than six pounds at birth so I was pretty small then and of course, I wasn't fed properly and haven't been ever since. Had Social Services been better organised, I should have been taken into care at birth but the hospital allowed her to take me home."

"You didn't have any grandparents you could go to?"

"I suppose I may have but mother never mentions anything at all about her parents and I've never met them although she did once let slip that they'd thrown her out when she was sixteen because she was into the booze and sex even then. Anyway I lived at home until I was ten, scrounging what food I could, where I could. Fortunately I qualified for free school meals so on school days I was able to fill my belly once a day. There was also a neighbour who took pity on me and gave me food if I asked but I only went there when I was really hungry ... Aaaahh!!" L'ncze had only tried to give me an affectionate cuddle but, as I had already witnessed, elves were far stronger than us humans or at least, much stronger than me.

"I told you to be careful with him L'ncze," her mother called from her bed. It was only a few feet from ours and when I looked her way, I saw J'cob was thrusting his prick into her. Was it a normal part of their life to do it in front of their daughter? I decided to ask L'ncze when a suitable opportunity came up. Meanwhile she kept whispering that she was sorry and we spent some time kissing and I sucked her lovely tits for a while. I had to keep reminding myself that she wasn't a twelve-year old girl with well-formed breasts, but a thirty-two year old elf. Eventually she asked me to continue my story.

"I survived but I was always by far the smallest member of our class. Even the smallest girls were bigger and stronger and they teased me about the state of my clothes, which were always second hand and often in need of repair. Quickly I learned to keep out of way of my classmates and largely kept to myself but even that didn't stop the bullying. Perhaps that is what made me such a good runner or at least a sprinter. Whenever I saw one of the bullies approaching I took flight and sped away as fast as I could. It was the only sport I was any good at. On the football field I suffered badly by being deliberately knocked down and three times I ended up in hospital. I didn't mind that too much. The nurses always treated me kindly and the place was warm and the food better than I got at home."

"Were you running away from bullies when you fell down the quarry?"

"Yes, but that comes later in the story. When I was ten years old, they found mother unconscious in the street and rushed her into hospital. As usual she'd had too much too drink and that day she walked into a lamppost and knocked herself out. Social Services decided to put me in a foster home, one that already had two fourteen-year-old boys. They were rugby players and liked to think of themselves as macho-men and far superior to a tiny wimp like me. Almost from the start they tormented me unmercifully but the foster mother chose to ignore it. I'd been there about a month and hated it when one afternoon there was a storm and the school lost power and we were sent home as soon as he rain stopped. The foster mother was out so the boys could torment me without hindrance. "Come here sissy boy," Paul, the biggest one, beckoned me like I was a dog. I tried to move the other way but John blocked the doorway. They picked me up and took me into their bedroom and stripped my shorts off. "You're such a sissy girl were going to treat you like one," Paul told me. John held me bent over the end of the bed while Paul put Vaseline in my bottom hole. I knew from stories at school what they intended to do but when I protested John just forced my head further into the bedclothes until I could hardly breathe. It took some time for Paul to force his prick in me but eventually he got it in. The pain was horrendous and I nearly passed out but that didn't matter to him. He just continued his assault until he came inside my bowels. They exchanged places and John took me. "I hope you enjoyed that," John said when he finished, "Because you're going to get a good fucking whenever we feel like it. And don't think about telling the mother otherwise we'll give you such a hiding you'll wish you were dead." I agreed but as soon as the coast was clear, I took what few things I had and ran away. Hours later the police picked me up near my home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.