Rebound - Cover

Rebound

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Matt finds himself suddenly single. His close group of friends rally round to support him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex  

Mark and Ellen met just outside the bathrooms. Both were flushed, a little tipsy and still horny. The dance floor foreplay had just made it worse, even though both had cum. Mark kissed his wife.

'I want you. All of you. Now!'

'The kids will wake up the minute we get home. This is killing me. I need you naked, stretched out and hard.'

'I have an idea, but I'm not sure you'll go for it... '

'I'd go for just about anything that involves a bed and you'

'Well, earlier I had a conversation with Matt - he has that extra bedroom and he offered it to us and even gave me the key to his place.'

'Honey! Terry is probably there and you know as well as I do that they are probably screwing their brains out.'

'Exactly. They won't even know we're there. We'll just tip toe in - it's not like we don't have practice - and go straight to the guest room. It's down the hall, so even if we get noisy, they won't hear us and we won't hear them. Of course, that could be hot ... Terry was looking sexy as hell tonight!'

'Yeah - that girl had a battle plan ... she looked good enough that I wanted to just lap her up ... ain't I bad?' Ellen had a sexy little smirk on her face that Mark recognized. Ellen's enjoyment of the female body was well known and appreciated by Mark. Her being bisexual was how they had met in the first place.

Jenna, his ex-girlfriend had talked him into a threesome and Ellen had been the third. Watching the girls together had been awesome, but Ellen had just fit so perfectly to him - much better than Jenna - and he fell head over heels that first night. Jenna, sweet soul that she was, saw it immediately and encouraged their attraction. She was maid of honor at their wedding and then had gotten married and moved to New York a year later.

'Well, maybe you'll get a chance at her. I'm not sure if she likes girls or not, but she isn't shy with the kisses and hugs. Maybe they'll hear us. Wouldn't that be fun?'

'Oh, I think it would, but I also think that would fall in the category of fantasy for you too! I've seen you staring at her tits. She's got me beat in that area.'

'Baby, more than a mouthful - ya know? Besides, nobody has nipples like yours.' With that he tweaked the left one, making it even harder and that much more prominent. 'So, do you want to pay the sitter the extra and go to Matts'?'

'He-heh, I already paid her for the entire night and til noon tomorrow! I figured if she was there, the kids could bug her and we'd get to sleep in. I like this idea much better!'

'Well, then, let's tell the others good bye and get out of here.'


Finding a place to park had been easy - good thing too because Mark was rather excited and not in the mood for delays or obstacles. Digging out the key Matt had given him, he and Ellen got through the front door only seconds before Mark had Ellens shirt off and jeans unzipped.

Ellen was just as quick, pulling off Mark's t-shirt and getting his jeans undone and pulling him towards her, putting both hands down his pants and grabbing his wonderfully muscled butt.

Walking backwards, Mark had to stop frequently to allow Ellen to remove an article of clothing, a boot, panties, a sock, another boot, jeans ... until they were both completely naked.

They stumbled into the kitchen, groping and fondling when Mark bent Ellen over the kitchen table and began kissing her slim ass cheeks. Running his hand up her inner thigh, he teased and tickled her moist warmth, before entering her pussy with two fingers.

Ellen tried to be as quiet as possible, but her moans were becoming louder. Mark stood up and turned her around.

'We better get into the bedroom and get a door closed before you wake them up', Mark whispered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.