Leap of Faith - Cover

Leap of Faith

Copyright© 2008 by rachlou

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nicole is running away from her past after the two people she cared most about betrayed her in the worst of ways. She gradually makes a new life, somewhere far away; away from the memories. But can Nicole learn to forgive... and will she ever be able to trust again?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker  

Rob jumped out of the truck and slammed the cab door shut. Pete waved cheerfully and drove off down the street, his music blaring out of the open window. Seagulls wheeled in the overcast sky above as Rob stood for a moment, his shoulders and arms aching from lifting heavy filing cabinets all morning.

He had gone back to work this morning even though, ideally, he should have had more time off. His boss had pleaded with him to return, as they were short staffed. One of the other guys had gone to a funeral somewhere up in Scotland and was unable to get back for a few days. With some unexpected new contracts, this left the other guys severely stretched. Rob felt he was not really in a position to say no. Besides, he needed the money now that Nicole was back with them and in no state to work for a few weeks.

His face lit up in a smile as he contemplated her living with him. It was going to work out just fine. Even Danni was being reasonably nice at the moment. She had actually made him a cup of tea last night when they returned from the hospital. For once there had been no barbed comments or jibes. He had been most surprised.

No doubt she'd be back on form soon enough. He kind of hoped so — Danni being nice was rather unsettling.

Glancing at his watch he saw time was running on. If he got his skates on he had time to go home and shower before making his way to the hospital to see Nicole again. That gave him all the motivation he needed to hurry down the street, back towards the flat.

Silence reigned when he unlocked the door. It seemed that Danni was out somewhere, although he knew not where. This was a good thing — it meant he could jump in the shower and head straight back out again with no distractions. He wanted to spend as much time as possible with Nicole. Hopefully she would be allowed out tomorrow or the next day.

Just as he was closing the door, a boot jammed it open. "Hey, lover!" Lizzie appeared from nowhere with a seductive smile painted on her face and a short denim skirt riding high on her stocking clad thighs.

"Lizzie," he said sharply, "What do you want?"

"Is that any way to talk to your lover?" she purred in a husky voice.

Rob found his eyes dragged down and he realised she had opened her jacket to reveal her naked breasts. He looked for a moment but found it was doing absolutely nothing for him. She simply had no effect on him any more. Weird huh.

"Don't do this, Lizzie," he said in a flat voice. "It's over and you know I'm with Nicole now."

Her face changed instantly. "No! I don't believe that you want that ugly bitch over me!"

"Well you'd better fucking believe it! We're through, Lizzie!" He tried to push her out of the door but she grabbed his sleeve.

"Rob, don't do this to us! You know I love you — I'm sorry for being a bitch." She began to cry pitifully and Rob felt a tiny sliver of sympathy melt his resolve. He would have done anything for her at one time. But she had killed it with her outrageous behaviour.

He knew damned well Nicole would never behave like that. She didn't feel the need to constantly test his love by flirting with other men all the time to make him jealous. Lizzie's love was a sick kind of love and he had had enough of it to last a lifetime. Now he just felt sorry for her.

"Don't cry, Lizzie," he pleaded helplessly. At this rate all the neighbours were going to opening their doors.

"I just wanted you back!" she sobbed hysterically. "I was so jealous when I saw you with her, I told Ryan's mates to go after you." She wiped her nose on the sleeve of her jacket and Rob tried to look away. "I didn't realise they'd do anything so dumb. I never meant for you to get hurt!" Her eyes pleaded for forgiveness as Rob stared at her in disbelief.

"It was you?" he said in horror. "You mean to tell me that you sent your brother's thugs after us? And this was meant to persuade me to have you back??" He looked at her like she was insane.

"I never asked them to hurt you!"

"And what about Nicole?" Rob asked angrily. "I assume you weren't all that bothered about what happened to her?"

"No, of course not!" Lizzie retorted. "She was just in the way." Her eyes flared with anger and Rob suddenly realised just how unstable she was. "I wanted to frighten her off — then you and I could be together again."

Oh lord, thought Rob with a sinking feeling. How in the hell was he going to deal with this situation? "Did you not consider that I might not WANT to be with you anymore?" he asked, wishing she would get the hell out of his life once and for all.

There was a discreet cough from behind them and they both turned to see DC Higgins stood on the stairs with a grave expression on his face.

"Mr Ravello, I came to have a word with you, but judging by the conversation I just heard, it's this young lady whom I need to talk to.

Rob watched as Lizzie's face turned a whiter shade of pale. He couldn't help feeling sorry for her. Despite everything, he didn't hate her. He had to believe she never intended to hurt them — the alternative was too scary.


"So it was Lizzie who was behind it all?" Nicole asked incredulously.

Rob nodded. He was still having trouble with it himself. DC Higgins had spoken to him half an hour ago and told him Lizzie had given them enough information to bring the two thugs in for questioning. He hadn't said if Lizzie would face any charges yet, but they were keeping her in for a while longer.

"But ... why?" Nicole felt relieved that the men had been identified. The thought of meeting them again had been something she'd been immensely frightened about. As horrible as it was, at least she knew why they had attacked them. Somehow it was slightly better than been targeted randomly. At least it explained a few things.

Not that it would help her leg to heal any faster. The doctor had been to see her earlier that morning. He'd explained that she would need to keep the plaster on for six to eight weeks because of the nature of the break. She could also kiss goodbye to her career in athletics. That had amused her no end — she hated running with a passion.

"Lizzie was jealous of you and she thought that if she could somehow scare you away, she would be able to have me back." Rob held her hand tightly and thanked his lucky stars Lizzie had not succeeded in her plan.

"She must think you're worth having!" Nicole grinned.

"Do you think I'm worth having?" he asked seriously. He wouldn't blame her if she decided to get out while she was still in one piece. Psycho ex girlfriends were hardly much fun to deal with.

"Yes, I do! Besides, who else is gonna wait on me hand and foot when I am allowed out tomorrow..."

"Tomorrow?" That was the best news he'd had all day and he grinned with delight.

"Yeah, the doctor says I can go home as long as I have somewhere to go to!"

"I can't wait to have to have you locked up in my bedroom and all to myself again!" He winked at her lewdly and she burst out laughing.

"Aren't you forgetting something??" she said pointing to the huge cast on her leg. "Might make things difficult, Romeo!"

"Where there's a will, there's a way..."

Nicole felt certain they'd find a way. In fact, she couldn't wait to start trying...


"This is ridiculous!" Nicole grumbled as she pulled her clothes from her bag. "I can't wear any of these now!"

"Oh stop complaining, woman!" Rob lay on the bed watching at her. "Clothes are highly over-rated in my opinion. I really don't have a problem with you living in your underwear..." He saw her look of outrage and struggled to keep a straight face.

"You're really not helping!" she fumed crossly. It was useless — none of her trousers would fit over the bulky cast and she was loath to cut them up. Yes, she could wear a skirt, but it was not really skirt weather at the moment. If it were the middle of summer she'd have been fine. Unfortunately it was only March and consequently it was freezing most of the time.

She sighed. "I'll just have to borrow your tracksuit trousers and chop one leg off."

"What??" he spluttered in indignation.

"You said you'd do anything for me..."

"Hmm, did I say that?"

"Well, I seem to recall you saying SOMETHING along those lines last night." She grinned cheekily.

"Yes, and that was around the time you had your lips wrapped round my cock, so I WOULD have said just about anything!"

Nicole rolled her eyes in disgust. "I should have known..."

Rob jumped off the bed to stand behind her. "You know I'll do anything for you. If you want me to chop one leg off every single pair of trousers I own, just so you can wear them, I promise I'd do it." He nuzzled her neck and felt her melt against him.

"That's okay. I'll just lounge around the flat in my knickers all day while you feed me grapes."

He laughed, "Sounds good to me, babe!" He slid his hands beneath her tee shirt towards her soft breasts and heard her sigh with pleasure. Already his cock was hard and aching, eager to sink into her deliciously willing body. She was like a drug - he couldn't get enough of her.

In the two days since she'd come home from the hospital, he'd been utterly unable to keep his hands off her delectable body. Right now he was itching to make love to her all over again.

"My leg aches," she muttered. "I need to lie down."

"Your wish is my command." He lifted her up and carefully placed her on the bed with her leg stretched out. It was none too elegant, but he didn't care. She still looked beautiful to him.

Nicole lay on her back, watching languidly as he pulled his shirt off to reveal a smooth, muscular chest. It never ceased to amaze her that he was so damned sexy. She felt her body responding to the visual picture he presented for her; tempting her with the knowledge that soon she'd be feeling that hard body deep inside hers.

He dropped down on the bed and began to lift her tee shirt up, kissing each portion of flesh revealed with a gentleness that further inflamed her desire. He seemed intent on teasing her as long as possible and it was infuriating! One muscular thigh pinned her leg down to prevent her moving too much whilst his hand found her breasts and began to stroke them.

She moaned with frustration and Rob forced himself not to smile. "Is there something you want, babe?" he asked innocently.

"Damn you!" she groaned with feeling as he bent to take a mouthful of breast in his mouth. He sucked and she grabbed the back of his head to pull him closer. "Oh god, that feels good," she breathed.

Her pussy was aching now and she pushed her own fingers inside her knickers to rub her flesh. "Impatient!" Rob laughed when he realised what she was doing. His fingers joined hers, lacing together as they slid through the wet folds of her sex, rubbing across her swollen clit.

His cock was protesting furiously at being confined within his jeans, but he ignored it. The tee shirt she was wearing bunched up around her upper body, allowing him easy access to her breasts while he played with her pussy. It was like being presented a banqueting table laden with delectable treats. All he wanted to do was gorge himself silly.

"Turn on your side," he asked her. She obeyed and he scooted up behind her, wrapping his body around the soft curve of her bottom. Her knickers were pulled down and he slipped his fingers back between her legs. She was so wet, practically dripping onto the sheets with arousal. The need to bury his cock inside her body was acute, but he forced himself to wait a little longer.

Nicole felt her body on the verge of cumming. His fingers played her like a virtuoso and he knew exactly how to tip her over the edge each and every time. One light pinch of her nipple as he increased the pressure on her clit was all it took. The room faded out as she came, pleasure crashing over her in waves of bliss. She faintly heard herself cry out but she was too lost in the sensations to care.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.