The Maturation Of Vinnie - Cover

The Maturation Of Vinnie

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Vinnie Blanton has a lot of growing up to do. With the help of his family and the fascination with a beautiful young woman, he beings his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   Caution  

I racked my brain trying to come up with the perfect Christmas gift for Dana. I wanted it to be something special because she was something special. I had fallen for her and fallen hard. I was sure now that this was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. For her part, she seemed to feel the same way, but I still wasn't sure. We had kind of calmed down after that first week or two when we were having sex every minute we were together. We were still having lots of sex, but it didn't seem so frantic and it didn't seem like Dana was quite as intent in making up for all the lost time she thought she had missed.

We were good for each other. We had taken to doing some work planning together. We figured out a way for the guys to have two weeks off at Christmas and New Years and then we started planning on next year's work load. She was amazing. It was like she had been doing this all her life. At the same time, she was teaching me. She made me want to learn. I was excited with what we were accomplishing and I was beginning to understand much more about the business I owned. From me, Dana got lots of compliments and enthusiasm. I threw myself at anything she wanted me to do or wanted to show me.

I seriously considered buying Dana a ring. A big diamond engagement ring. I chickened out. It wasn't that I didn't think I was sure about her, but I wasn't certain that she felt the same way about me. After all, we had only been together for a few weeks and neither of us was saying the words. I was afraid that it might frighten her off and she ... well ... I just didn't know.

I had looked around and found myself a car that I could take Dana out in without having to use the truck. Actually, Dana found the car after two weeks of hard searching. It wasn't some sports car or muscle car, it was a conventional four door sedan. We bought a '03 Caddy DeVille from an estate sale. I really liked it considering I was mostly a truck guy. I think Dana thought I was showing off but then she negotiated what I thought was a ridiculously low price and when she slid her bum onto that nice leather front seat, she changed her mind. It was the right car for a successful business couple and we were both pleased with it.

Dana and I had only been together for a month. Christmas was just a few days away and I still didn't have that special something for her. I had picked up several small things for her, almost stocking stuffers but the big thing was still eluding me. I decided to talk to Jenny and see if she could help me. This time, she was a big help.

"Take her to Hawaii, Vinnie. You've both earned a vacation and it would be a great place for you two to get closer. You may find out how she really feels about you," Jenny counseled.

"Yeah ... that sounds great. We've already figured out how to get the time thanks to our planning ahead."

I was enthusiastic about Jenny's idea. It would be the perfect way for us to really get close and maybe decide on our future together.

"I guess I should go to a travel agent and see what I can get for January."

"Good luck. I hope she enjoys it. I know I would, assuming Tom would ever take me there," she laughed as her husband came into the kitchen.

"What did I do?" he asked with a questioning glance at me.

"It's what you didn't do," his wife quickly answered. "Vinnie's going to take Dana to Hawaii. You'll notice that she gets to go there before I do," she said with mock disgust.

"So whose brainstorm was this?" Tom asked, obviously irritated.

"Your loving wife's," I laughed.

"I might have known. I suppose this means I won't hear the end of it until I take Jen and the kids there too," he said with a twisted grin.

We shot the bull back and forth for a few minutes and then I thanked Jenny for her help and headed out for Dana's. I had taken to going there most of the time because it was such a nice place and mine was so plain. Dana didn't seem to mind, but I didn't have the guts to take any of my clothes over there yet. I was still being really careful with our relationship. I was still very unsure of how she felt about me. Maybe I shouldn't have been. She kind threw my world upside down that night.

"Hey babe ... how are you?" I asked as I walked in the door. She didn't say a word and when the door was closed, she wrapped her arms around my neck and laid the best kiss on me that she could possibly give. Now that's how I like to be greeted by my best and only girl.

"I'm good now that you're here," she said with a serious look.

I'm not sure how I picked up on it, but something wasn't quite right. She was upset or worried about something and it wasn't about me.

"Are you OK? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing ... nothing much," she said uncertainly.

"Come on, Dana. I can tell when something's not right. Tell me about it. Please," I pleaded.

"Vin, I ... we ... need to talk about ... us." She was stammering which was completely unlike her.

I got a cold feeling that ran through my guts when she said that. The first thing that ran through my mind was "Is this a kiss-off?"

"Okay," I replied feebly.

"I don't know where to start. I guess ... I guess I should just tell you what I'm feeling." She looked up at me but I couldn't tell whether this was good news or bad. I think I was holding my breath.

"I think I've fallen in love with you, Vin." She said it in such a quiet voice that I wasn't even sure if I had heard her right. She looked up at me and I guess I was just standing there not saying or doing anything. I was in shock, but I still wasn't sure of what she had just said.

I moved closer to her, put my hands on her shoulders and said, "Say that again." I was almost afraid I hadn't heard what I thought I heard.

"I said, I think I've fallen in love with you."

She looked scared or worried or something and I was still in shock for a moment before I reacted.

"Oh Dana ... I can't believe this. I can't believe it's really happening to me." I could actually feel tears starting to form in my eyes. She was looking at me with her eyes wide and then I could see that her face was changing into something a lot happier.

"Does that mean it's okay with you, Vin?" she asked tentatively.

"Dana ... Dana ... you're all I been thinking about ... all I've been dreaming about. I know I'm in love with you. I was scared that you didn't feel the same way about me. You know I wouldn't press you or push you into something you didn't want to do. I love you Dana."

The tears were still there in my eyes and I could barely make out her face. I wasn't even sure what she was looking at, but it didn't matter. I'd heard the words I really wanted to hear. She loved me. I was dizzy with excitement.

"Vin ... we need to talk." Dana was back to her serious voice and I wondered what this was about. She'd just told me she loved me and I'd just told her I loved her. What the hell else was there to say?

"OK ... let's sit over here," I said, moving toward the sofa.

Dana sat down and she was smiling but it wasn't that great "I'm really happy" smile. There was obviously something bugging her. Once again, I followed my own new best advice and just waited for her to start.

"I saw my dad today. He just showed up at the door. I wouldn't let him in. He said he wanted to talk to me but I wouldn't let him. He said he'd be back." She had a very frightened look on her face.

I was getting very angry. I wish I had been here when he'd come to the door. I'd have taken him apart at the seams. Any sonofabitch that would rape his own daughter didn't deserve to live. I guess Dana could read me and was quick to grab me.

"No Vinnie ... you can't ... you can't hurt him. You'll be the one who's in trouble, not him. I don't know what he wants, but I'm pretty sure there's a restraining order still in place. We can get him on that. I need your help though. I need a lawyer."

"Yeah ... okay. I'd sure love to go a few rounds with him though," I snarled. I tried to calm down and I put my arm around Dana and pulled her close. "Did you mean it?" I needed to be sure. I needed her to tell me again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.