The Maturation Of Vinnie - Cover

The Maturation Of Vinnie

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Vinnie Blanton has a lot of growing up to do. With the help of his family and the fascination with a beautiful young woman, he beings his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   Caution  

The mood brightened from there and we shared a dessert. Neither of us seemed in any rush to end the evening. The conversation hadn't gotten any more personal and I still wasn't any wiser about who she was and what secrets she held. I quit worrying about it. I was just going to enjoy my time with her and think about the other stuff some other time. I wasn't wearing a wristwatch, so I didn't really know how long we had been there, but when I looked around, the restaurant was almost empty and a clock on the mantel of the fireplace said it was nearly ten o'clock. We had been there over two and a half hours and it seemed like just a few minutes.

Finally, I paid the check and we headed out to the car. I was really uncertain about what to do next. I didn't want the evening to end but I was just as sure I didn't want to spoil it either. I decided the new Vinnie would just 'fess up.

"Dana ... I don't know what to do next. This has been such a great time and I really don't want it to end, but I don't know what you want."

She smiled at me as she slipped into the front seat and without getting an answer, I slowly closed the door. As I got into the driver's side and began to put the key into the ignition, her hand covered mine and she leaned toward me. The kiss was as unexpected as anything else that evening. I must have just sat there like a brick, because she kissed me and then moved back to her seat.

"Why don't we go to my place and I'll make some coffee. Maybe it's time you had your curiosity satisfied," she murmured in a voice that would give a statue an erection.

I didn't dare say anything. I'd screw it up for sure. My brain was already on overload and it was everything I could do to get the car started and move out onto the road and head back toward her apartment. After we had been driving for a minute or two, I reached out with my hand towards her and she took it in hers and held it. I glanced over at her but she was looking straight ahead with no expression on her face as far as I could tell. We rode the rest of the way in silence.

I thought about pulling her toward me and kissing her when I helped her from the car, and again when we were in the elevator, and finally, when she closed the apartment door behind us, but each time I chickened out. She was completely in control of me and I was just happy I had gotten this far. I helped her off with her coat and hung it in the hall closet, then followed her into the Living Room. I was about to look around and get a feel for the place when she walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss that started from her toes and came all the way up through her body. It took me a moment, but soon, I was right there with her.

I'm not sure how long we stood there like that, but I didn't care. I had waited so long for this and now that it was finally here, I was going to enjoy every second of it. Finally, we broke and she just stood there looking into my eyes. I dared not look away. Besides, she had beautiful eyes, light blue with little flecks of gold. They were clear and bright and I thought she was searching for something with them, but I could only wonder what it might be.

"That was worth the wait," I finally said.

"Hmmm. I'm glad." She was using that super-sexy voice and it was working its magic on me. I was as hard as a rock and desperately trying not to let her know.

"About that coffee," she said finally. "Cream and sugar?"

"Sure ... I'll have what you're having." I could finally smile and enjoy the moment. She still had her arms loosely around my neck but there was some space between our bodies and I was desperate to keep it that way until I got control of myself. Unfortunately, the little head didn't want to pay any attention to the big head.

"Why don't you relax on the sofa and I'll make the coffee," she said finally, still not taking her eyes off mine.

"Yeah ... of course ... uh ... unless you could use some help," I offered lamely.

"I think I can manage," she smiled. She was killing me and she knew it. The only smart move was to retreat. When her arms dropped away from me and she turned to the kitchen, I made my way to the sofa, hoping like hell she hadn't noticed the tent in my pants.

I heard the water running and some other typical kitchen sounds and waited quietly for her to return. I looked around at the Living Room and realized she had done a great job of decorating. There was a bit of artwork here and there and the colours and furniture and paintings all seemed to be nicely tied together. It looked like one of Jenny's jobs and I wondered if Dana had done it herself or had some help. Whichever, it looked really nice.

Dana walked out of the kitchen with a tray and mugs with separate cream and sugar as well as a couple of small spoons. She put the tray down on the coffee table in front of me and then joined me on the sofa.

"You're awfully quiet, Vinnie," she said with a slight smile.

"Hmmm ... just thinking," I answered without realizing it was the truth.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

I turned to her and I guess I must have had an odd look on my face because I could see her expression change to one I thought looked like serious curiosity.

"I'm still trying to figure out what's happening," I said finally. "I mean ... between us. I haven't really learned much about you and yet I feel like I'm being pulled to you with a big magnet. Does that make sense?" I asked with wrinkled brow.

"Yes ... I understand. You're attracted to me. You've already told me that several times. I believe you," she said looking directly at me. "I guess what you really want to know is if I'm attracted to you. Isn't that what you mean?"

"Yeah ... that's exactly what I mean," I said with a sense of relief. At least it was now out in the open and I didn't have to keep beating around the bush.

She must have seen my shoulders sag and the tension drain out of me because she had a big smile on her face and her hand reached out for my arm.

"Relax Vinnie. I won't bite ... yet," she laughed.

She turned back to her coffee for a moment and then turned to me again. "The answer is yes ... I am attracted to you. I like who you are now. I'm glad I didn't know you before. I don't have to compare you with anything except who you are now."

"Dana ... was it just my reputation from before or is there something else I should know about. I mean ... if we're going to be ... involved."

It was an awkward moment for me and I tried like hell to get the words out without making a mess of it.

"Why do you need to know?" she asked with a concerned look.

I choose my words carefully. "I guess ... I guess if we're going to be honest with each other ... there shouldn't be any secrets ... I mean important secrets."

She was quiet for a few moments as she sipped her coffee.

"All right. You're right. Important secrets can hurt. I hope this doesn't change how you feel about me," she said with a frown.

I was tempted to say something and then decided against it. She was obviously leading up to something big ... something she thought was dangerous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.