The Maturation Of Vinnie - Cover

The Maturation Of Vinnie

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Vinnie Blanton has a lot of growing up to do. With the help of his family and the fascination with a beautiful young woman, he beings his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   Caution  

As I was getting dressed on Saturday evening I tried to remember the last time I had been out on a proper date. It must have been with Marcia, but I really couldn't remember where or when. It didn't matter. This one was far more important. First of all, it was a lot harder to get and second, it was with someone I really wanted to be with. Dana was a real beauty, and I had given a lot of thought to what I should wear.

In my 'Old Vinnie' days, I would wear something flashy and very modern-cool. I had the feeling though, that I might be smarter to be a bit more conservative. First of all, Maurice's was a nice place usually catering to the over-thirty crowd. Secondly, I wanted Dana to be comfortable and not be upstaged by my trying to show off. I had purchased a black blazer for Tom's wedding and with a new pair grey slacks and some nice black shoes. I bought a new cotton dress shirt, white with a grey pinstripe, but decided against a tie. I thought this would give me the right look. A bit more mature, I hoped.

I told Mom about the date and I guess she told Tom or Jenny because I had a couple of phone calls with suggestions and helpful hints on how not to screw up this big opportunity. As if I wasn't nervous enough already.

There was one other problem. I didn't think picking her up in my truck was very cool. I had considered renting a car for the evening, but Tom stepped in and did something completely unexpected. He offered to let me use his Jaguar for the date. I couldn't believe it. This was his pride a joy. It was a '61 restored four door sedan with the leather upholstery and a fantastic dark-red paint job. This had to be the icing on the cake. I owed him more than one already, so this just added to the total.

When I arrived at Dana's apartment, I was nervous. I wasn't the picture of confidence, concerned about making a good impression on our first date. I really wanted a second date and more, of course. I was a few minutes early, so I sat in Tom's car and just waited until it was five to seven before I got out and went to the lobby door. I pushed the buzzer beside her name and waited a moment before she answered.

"You're right on time," I heard the now familiar voice.

"Hi, shall I come up?"

"No, that's okay. I'll just be a minute and meet you in the lobby," she answered in a pleasant voice.

I was kind of hoping I'd get a look at her place, but that would have to wait. About one minute later I heard the elevator move and then stop and then move again. In another minute the doors opened and she walked out and I was stopped dead in my tracks. She was even more gorgeous than I had expected. She was wearing one of those little black dresses that every good looking woman owns. With the skinny straps at the shoulders, the deep V cleavage and the length ending just above the knee, it was so simple and yet, so fantastic. She was wearing a pair of shiny black high heels. Not stilettos, but still, they were just as classy looking as she was. She had a long coat draped over her arm.

"Wow!" It was all I could manage as she walked toward me, showing a big smile.

"Why thank you, Vinnie. You look very elegant yourself," she said sincerely.

I was secretly patting myself on the back for choosing the clothes I had. We looked like a proper couple out for an evening.

"Wow, Dana. You look ... fantastic," I tried again. I helped her as she slipped the coat on and I held out my hand to her before opening the door for her as we headed out to the parking area. I was sure I should be making some kind of small talk, but I was damned if I knew what I could say that was anywhere near intelligent. As we approached Tom's car, Dana turned to me with a shocked look.

"Is this yours?" she asked, obviously referring to the Jaguar.

"No ... I wish. It's Tom's. He loaned it to me since neither of us thought you should be riding around in a work truck tonight," I explained.

"Its beautiful," she said and she ran her finger tips lightly over the deep gloss of the front fender. I opened the passenger side door for her and she slipped into the leather seat in one fluid motion. I closed the door with a light push, hearing a satisfying 'snick' of the latch. As I slid into the driver's seat, she was taking in the interior with its black leather seats and walnut burl on the dash, door panels and steering wheel.

"It even smells wonderful," she said in appreciation. "I feel like we're going to the opening of a play on Broadway or in London."

"They'd be taking your picture when you arrived and wondering who you were," I offered, going along with the theme.

Dana turned toward me and smiled. "You're going all out on this date, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. It was very difficult to get and I don't intend to waste it." I was beginning to relax a bit, mainly because Dana was clearly enjoying herself.

We had a fifteen minute drive to Maurice's and we talked a bit as the graceful old car rolled quietly through the village. I was almost sorry when we arrived at the restaurant since Dana was so obviously enjoying the ride. I thought perhaps later, after dinner, I might take her for a tour. It was just a shame it was November and dark, but I didn't think she was thinking about that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.