Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Monday was busy. Besides getting caught up at school, I called the St. Louis University guy and explained about the two girls getting into graduate school. I stressed that it was sort of a deal breaker as we were a packaged deal. I assured him their grades were extremely high and were currently grad staffers. Without seeming put out at all, he took their names and said he would call our university to get the paperwork completed.

Trish and I went to the courthouse and applied for the marriage license. We then went to a clinic for blood tests and were promised results by that afternoon. We both went back to class, and my professor congratulated me on being accepted into medical school. After class, the Prof. handed me a paper that listed me as having completed the course with a four point zero grades. I asked how come and was told that I probably had a ton of things to do to get ready to leave, plus he said I could probably teach the course rather than being a student in it. He was confidant I had all the knowledge that could be gleaned from the course books. It was pretty impressive to be given a send off like that by a PhD. We shook hands before I went to the registrar’s office to see if I needed to do anything. They had me sign a couple of papers, and I walked off the campus for perhaps the last time.

Trish and Delta met me at home with the same news that I had. We were done here. We three went to the clinic to pick up our blood test results and drove to the courthouse at four to get there in time to finalize our license.

Back home, we sat in the living room and were adding things to the list. The girls had an appointment that evening for their dresses. I wasn’t allowed to go with them, so while they were gone, I called my folks and gave them the schedules. Cecile had already called Mom. It looked like my entire family was going to Las Vegas with us. When I suggested we just get the weddings performed here or there at home, Mom said that it was exciting for us to get married in Vegas. I said I would see her there Friday evening.

Tuesday, I went to get a tux. The girls had to help me, as it was really difficult to put on the shirt and the jacket. They wanted me to put on braces, or what I called suspenders, but my shoulder just wasn’t able to be touched that much. The store provided everything, even the shoes.

Tuesday evening after supper, George and Dan came by the house and had me come with them. George drove us to the country club where we sat at a table in a corner sipping beer.

“Chuck, when you showed up with the girls, we had a funny feeling about you. Somehow, you seemed to fit with them,” George told me.

Dan then spoke up, “You brought out their best. Their grades got even better than what they were, and you settled the two of them down while they were spreading their wings. With your influence, they became young ladies, still our little girls, but real ladies.”

George sipped his beer then added, “Dan and I didn’t think the three of you guys would last. We both thought that you would choose one over the other. We even thought the girls would become possessive and would want a singular relationship. None of that happened. It seemed that the longer you guys were together, the more the three of you became a unit.”

It was Dan’s turn, “Both of us tried to re-live our youth through you with the pro golf thing. We were pushing you into it thinking the three of you could have a fling, running around playing golf all over the country. We were proud that our daughters were a part of your success plan.”

George chuckled, “Then you decided to be a hero at the bank, and once again luck was on your side. You did get hurt, but out of it came the opportunity of a lifetime, if it is what you really want to do.”

“That’s why we’re here,” Dan said. “George and I want to make sure you really want to go to medical school. Everything happened so fast, we don’t know whether you were really able to make up your mind or you were just going with the flow instead of making up your own mind.”

“What do you think, Chuck?” George asked. “Is this what you really want?”

I looked at both of them, then at my beer, and back up at them. “I was having a very difficult time trying to decide what I wanted to do in life. The more I learned and studied, the more I felt I would be happiest was in some form of research. I still don’t know what areas of research I want to be in, but I want to be able to help others live a better life. Medicine offers that opportunity. St. Louie U has offered an outstanding path for me to get to where I want to be. They have even made research a part of the requirements to receive the education they have so generously offered. I’m comfortable with the decision to go to school. Yep, I’m a little scared of the long-term school commitment, but with the help of Trish and Delta, I know I can do it. I want this. If this works out, I should be able to provide for them and our family for the rest of our lives.”

George and Dan were nodding their heads. Dan then changed the subject. “So you three are really going to get married as a group? Do you guys really think you can pull this off as a lifetime commitment?”

I smiled at them, “You two have known your daughters a heck of lot longer than I have. What do you see? For the past couple of years, I’ve waited for the inevitable argument between them. I’ve watched for the jealousy that almost had to come up between them. I’ve waited and watched for the split in career objectives that would send them on their separate ways. It hasn’t happened. It’s not that they both want the exact same thing, but they flex their actions around where they need to go to have what they want but still be together. I think fate brought us together. They both decided they wanted me to join them and we just meshed. I’m still at a loss as to how I got so lucky. I’m also lucky that you two haven’t run me out of town.”

Dan laughed, “You’re the only guy they ever brought home. You’re also the only guy their mom’s ever liked right away. Cecile and Carol have had a crush on you since you showed up. Did you know Cecile and Carol have been buddies since grammar school?”

“That possibly explains how Trish and Delta became so close,” I said.

“Dan and I met them at the same time,” George informed me. “We were introduced to them together. All of our dating was doubling with each other. Even our weddings and honeymoons were together. It’s no wonder that our kids are so tight, they have always been together. The girls are just taking it another step farther than their moms.”

“Well, Chuck, the reason we wanted to get together with you tonight was to tell you that we’re happy you’re going to be our son-in-law. You seem to be able to handle our daughters and have made them happy. We want to help you guys out while you’re in school. We know your Dad is going to help, but we want to make sure you guys have what you need while you’re in school. You still don’t even have a car. Just tell us how we can help.”

I told them, “Don’t need a car. Both girls have a car, and so far we have only needed one. If that changes in St. Louis, we’ll bring a second car up there or buy one. After we get moved up there, you guys may have to help out with the house. So far we have figured on not renting it out until we have everything moved and settled down. It’s too late to rent it out for the fall semester, so we may end up renting it to non-university people. Anyway, I think we have pretty much everything we need. We may need some money help initially up there, but we have a good chunk saved up between us.”

“Let us know okay?” George said.

“Don’t wait till you’re in trouble,” Dan added.

George then finished his beer and looked at me, “What about rings?”

“Got ‘em. I think we’re ready for the circus to begin,” I laughed.

Dan chimed in with, “Yep a three ring circus all right.” And we all laughed.

When I got home there were a bunch of suitcases lined up in the living room near the door. The two girls came out of the bedroom in baby doll pajamas.

“We’re ready,” Delta announced. “Our clothes are all packed. Yours, too. We’ll put our toiletries in a makeup case in the morning, and we are finished.”

While they were telling me this, they were leading me to the bedroom, unbuttoning my shirt. They helped me out of my clothes and then pushed me onto the bed.

Trish said huskily, “Tonight is our turn to make you ours. This is almost the last night we’ll have as a single couple. Or would that be group?”

We kissed and kissed. It was frustrating that I couldn’t hold them with my left arm. I had to lie on my back and could only touch one of them at a time. They didn’t seem to mind as they smothered me with loving touches. Our lovemaking continued through the wee hours.

In the morning, they helped me bathe and dress. We straightened up the house and were ready to leave by nine.

A large van came to pick us up. It was big enough for George, Cecile, Dan, and Carol plus our luggage and us. Since St. Louis was the nearest large airport, that’s where we headed. A couple of hours later, we were at Lambert Airport getting ready to board a huge DC-4 airliner. We were all seated in the front of the airplane in a separate first class area. As soon as we were seated, stewardesses were asking us what we wanted to drink. The girls had Bloody Marys while I had a Coke. I was too nervous for booze. This flight was a first for me. I wondered how all my family was going to enjoy flying. Hope they were not as nervous as I was.

The flight was uneventful. The food was excellent, and we ended up drinking champagne, toasting all of us for the upcoming event. The hostesses were very attentive and kept our glasses full until we had to say stop.

When we checked into the Desert Inn, I thought the bellhops were mobbing us. Apparently the three dads had made an impression on the hotel staff. We were being treated like celebrities. We went all the way to the top floor where we were shown to a huge suite. There was a living room on an outside wall that was all glass looking out over all of Las Vegas. Even with the long flight, it was still sunny outside since we were now two hours earlier than the midwest.

The girls had just finished unpacking and hanging up our clothes when my folks came. Not only my folks, but also all of my sisters, my oldest sister’s husband, and their baby, and both of my brothers were there. I guess this was a big deal. Mom and my sisters fondled over me with my wrapped up shoulder and arm. All my hugs were reserved and gentle. It was amazing how excited they all were.

Funny how you don’t recognize how important something like this is to others. Trish, Delta, and I had been together for a good while, and we knew we were committed to continue to be together. Getting married was a ceremony for others to witness, not necessarily for us. We were already totally committed to each other. This was just going to be a proclamation of that commitment.

We all went to the dining room for supper. My brother Danny kept calling it “his brother’s Last Supper.” Carl wanted to know if I was going to have a bachelor party. I assured them that there would not be any wild parties. My life was one continuous party. George, Dan, and Dad said I was no fun, and they wanted to have one final party with me.

I was leery of their intentions and looked at the girls with questioning raised eyebrows. Trish just said, “Oh go ahead and go out with them. Besides, tonight we have to sleep separately. You know, wedding tradition.”

Just as the six of us were leaving, we were met by three of my uncles and four of my cousins. Knowing how wild they all were, I had reservations about the evening.

The third bar we went into was some kind of nightclub with skimpily dressed waitresses. My crowd was being the country bumpkins they really were, goggle eyeing the girls. I was trying to drink slowly, as I knew my alcohol resistance was not very good. So far, everyone else was getting fired up enough to not notice,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.