Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

About seven I woke up because someone was kissing me. I opened my eyes seeing the huge bright blue eyes of Trish, with the dark eyed Delta watching me from behind her. Trish increased the intensity of the kiss while giving me a full body hug. My arm was around Trish, but Delta had my hand massaging one of her very large boobs. Misty was giggling behind me while still holding onto me.

“You guys are bad,” I said groaning. “How’s a guy supposed to be a gentleman when you’re teasing me like that?”

“Who said I wanted you to be a gentleman Chuck?” Trish whispered.

“I want you to be all man baby,” said Delta huskily.

Misty kissed my ear, “Don’t forget Cherry and me. We need you, too.”

Kenny pulled into a truck stop, and we all made a dash for the rest rooms with toothbrushes in hand. I washed my face real good, getting the sleep out of my eyes, brushed my teeth, and then came back out to the car for all of us to go into the restaurant together. Kenny said we had made some great time, and we were already in Florida, about an hour out of Tampa. I said we would take 60 out of Tampa to get to the farm. It would take us about two hours to get there. Frank told me to drive the rest of the way, and he and Susie would nap. We made it to the farm by eleven on Saturday morning. Dad and my brothers came walking around the barn, while my Mom and one of my sisters came running out of the door.

As soon as the excitement died down, Mom ushered us into the kitchen to sit down for lunch. Mom had the seven travelers sit at the table, where she served us several platters of food. Dad and my siblings were at the dining room table eating their lunch of soup and sandwiches. Never let it be said that anyone ever went hungry around our house. Mom was used to cooking for a bunch of teenage boys, so she knew how much a bunch of college students could eat.

After lunch, Dad came to sit with us at the kitchen table, while my siblings dragged chairs in so they could be a part of the audience. My youngest sister, Sissy, sat on my lap, happy to have me home. I gave everyone a longer introduction as to who they were and what they did at school. My family was impressed that I hung out with a bunch of cheerleaders from school, even though I was only a freshman. Susie, being the senior member of our group, advised them, “The kid has made a name for himself. So far he’s become a football star, then Kenny will tell you Chuck is a real asset on the basketball team, and, from what I hear, he’s already playing on the baseball team. If that isn’t enough, he posted some of the best grades among freshman his first semester. So he’s doing real well.”

The whole time Susie was talking, Kenny and the other girls were agreeing saying, “Yeah,” “That’s true,” “You wouldn’t believe it,” and “He’s great.” Mom, Dad and the boys were all just staring, listening to all of it. I was embarrassed as usual, as I really wasn’t all they were saying.

Dad helped out, “He’s pretty good at baseball and basketball, but I didn’t know he knew how to play football.”

Kenny advised them, “Scholarship athletes have to try out and try to compete in all sports. They get double and triple duty plus from all the guys, especially if they make varsity, like Chuck. It keeps you running, though.”

I took everyone on a tour of the farm. We walked through the barn, patted the horses, and I explained that the big gray birds were guinea hens, and then walked down to a nearby creek named a river to see if there were any gators around. We saw a couple sunning themselves on the bank, so the trip for some Northerners was complete.

After supper, we all sat in the living room discussing the farm with my Dad and school with my brothers and sisters. Even my oldest sister came over to visit with her husband of a couple of years. All my school friends were impressed at how big my family was. There were only seven of us kids, and we all commented that a couple of our neighbors had bigger families. The Wilson’s down the road had twelve kids, and the Worth and Hoffman families both had eleven.

Sally, my next oldest sister wanted to play some music. When she asked my friends if they wanted to hear the family play, my fellow travelers all wanted to hear us play. Sissy ran off and re-appeared with my Gibson acoustic and my twelve-string, offering them both to me. I took the twelve-string, so Sissy said she would play my Gibson. Christine came back with her banjo. We played a couple of good country songs, and then Sissy begged Dad to get his fiddle and play some mountain music. We did two real hoedown pieces that were fun and exciting. I told everyone that we were all tired and needed to get some bed rest, so we could go to the beach the next day. My friends applauded our performance often and said it was neat that the family played music together.

Bedtime was fun; the girls slept with my sisters and used my bed. Kenny and I slept in bunk beds in my brother’s room.

Everyone was up at five, as the chores had to be done. I went out to help as much as I could, and then came in to take a quick shower and get ready to leave. We said we would be back in five days and would probably be tired and hungry.

Kenny wanted me to drive, as he wasn’t familiar with the area. I got on 17 south and made good time to Ft. Lauderdale. We found the hotel where we were staying amidst literally thousands of other kids in a party atmosphere. Our hotel was plush, right on the beach. We checked in, and everyone wanted to go out to the beach immediately.

I went to get my trunks and was surprised by four girls stripping down to climb into some fairly skimpy two-piece suits. Delta and Trish said they would wear their more conservative suits this first day but to look out. I told them all I wanted to do was to stay in the room and watch them change. Pillows flew at me, telling me to get over it and get changed. With my evident interest in the opposite sex, I had to turn away to keep from displaying myself. Once again the pillows flew making me stumble over the suit half way up my legs. I displayed my very hard dick for all to see.

Delta, “Oh my, can I have some of that?”

Trish, “Wow, I’ve never seen one like that. That’s scary.”

Cherry, “You don’t have to worry, I know how to take the starch out of it.”

Misty, “That’s mine. Be nice, or I won’t share.”

With the help of a gallon of “Coppertone,” we played on the beach all afternoon. Guys were swarming us, as the four girls were magnets to every guy on the beach. It is an amazing phenomena that if there are some really good looking girls, more good looking girls migrate to the group until there are more really hot chicks congregated together in one place than anywhere else.

The surprise was Susie. She may be big but she looked good in her swimsuit. She was built like a tank, but a big busted good-looking tank. I think Kenny spent the day trying to keep his front covered while in Susie’s company.

When it was suppertime, we all put on some shorts and shirts and went to a local seafood restaurant. Dad had slipped me another hundred, so I had enough to have a good time. Cherry, Misty and Kenny had received money care packages from home for spring break, and Susie said she received a big allowance, so she had plenty.

The high rollers were Delta and Trish. When we went into the restaurant, the Maitre D seemed to recognize the two girls and seated us in front of others waiting. We all ordered reasonable meals, as we were figuring on going easy on the money in order to have enough for the whole time. Delta, Trish, Kenny, and Susie ordered liquor to drink, while the rest of us went with iced tea. Kenny wasn’t old enough but the waiter didn’t object.

Just as we were finishing dinner, an older well-dressed couple came up to the table. Delta jumped up and hugged the woman and the man, “Mom, Dad, what are you guys doing here?”

“We knew you were going to be down here, so we wanted to surprise you and visit with you a little. How are you Trish, it’s good to see you,” said Delta’s Dad.

Delta waved at all of us, “Mom and Dad, meet my friends, this is Susie and Kenny and here is Cherry and Misty, fellow cheerleaders, and this is Chuck. Guys, this is my Mom and Dad, Carol and Dan Hawthorne.”

Kenny and I shook hands with Mr. Hawthorne, and then asked him if he wished to join us. He said they had just finished and didn’t wish to disturb us while we were eating. I asked the waitress for our checks, but Mr. Hawthorne patted me on the back, “I’ve taken care of this evening for you all. Thank all of you for bringing along our daughter and her friend.”

Wow, that was neat! That would have been over ten dollars with tip. We all wanted to go dancing at a club and asked Mr. and Mrs. Hawthorne where we could go. He announced that the perfect place was just a couple of doors away.

We walked over to a club with a line at the door. Mr. Hawthorne led us to another door, opened it, and talked briefly to a large bouncer type who led us into the main club. We were seated near a stage that had instruments ready for the musicians. Delta said she didn’t think her Dad would bring us here, as this was the first time she had been in the club to go dancing. Mr. Hawthorne told us to call them Carol and Dan and drop the formal stuff. I was about to order a coke when Mr. Hawthorne ordered “Long Island Iced Tea” for all of us. When the drinks arrived, I took a big drink. Oh my, this was booze, and I’m not good with too much of it. Delta and Trish were laughing at the face I made.

Dan said, “Careful with that. It has quite a punch. If you drink it slowly, it will treat you okay.”

We had a great time. I danced with all the girls, including Carol. She was a good swing dancer and was ready for every dip, spin and whirl.

The girls were all besieged by guys and were on the dance floor continuously. I only had one more “Long Island Iced Tea” and finished the evening drinking Cokes. Most of the others were getting tipsy. When it was time to go, surprisingly the only one to really object about leaving was a very tipsy Carol. The girls were all turning down offers for a place to bed down.

We all walked back to the same hotel. When we got on the elevator, we pushed the second floor while Dan pushed twelve, the top floor. Delta asked, “Do you have the suite again?”

“Yeah, we took the whole thing this time. Thought you guys might want to come up and party with us sometime during the week,” Dan said.

Delta gave her Mom and Dad a hug and said, “We’ll see you for breakfast about nine, okay?” We left them for our rooms.

We all crashed in the beds, finally getting into some night type clothes. Delta, Trish, and Cherry were in some near transparent baby doll type pajamas, while Misty had a knee length wispy gown that was equally see-through. All I had was my shorts. That was going to have to do. We were all tired and snuggled up with me between Cherry and Misty, while Delta and Trish shared the other bed.

Almost as soon as we were settled we heard some obvious noises through the open connecting door. That just gave the imagination enough stimulus to get a rise out of me, and for Misty, whose back I was against to wiggle back into me, raise a leg then reach back and place me into her very moist folds. She slid down onto me, and then softly told me, “Go to sleep.”

Amazingly, I did.

Morning found me still or once again very stiff and very well ensconced into a warm wet pussy. I gave a few enjoyable thrusts before realizing the pussy I was plundering was Cherry’s not Misty’s. Cherry must have lost her panties some time during the night, as she was bare bottomed with the baby doll pulled up above her tits. I thrust until she quivered, gave her a kiss then pulled free to turn over to Misty. She wanted me on top, so I slipped into position, but asked her about a rubber before I went into her. She said she was okay today, so we made love for several minutes before we came together. We got up and went into the bathroom for the toilet and a shower where Cherry joined us. Trish and Delta were still asleep.

When we came out, Delta was sitting up in bed with the sheet over her chest; her shoulders were bare. I was wearing my shorts, and when I came close to her bed, she reached out and pulled on my shorts, pulling me toward her bed. “Come over here so I can see what I may have missed this morning.”

When she reached for me the sheet fell down exposing her bare breasts. It didn’t make any difference that I had recently gotten off. My dick was instantly hard from the sight. Delta grabbed my arm and pulled me down on top of her while kicking off the bedclothes revealing a gorgeous tanned body. She pushed my shorts down while positioning me between her legs then placing me into her. As soon as she had me in position to enter her, she used both hands to hold my head while she enthusiastically kissed me. The kisses and softness surrounding the head of my engorged dick invited me to sink into her. She was tight, very wet, but extremely tight. It took several thrusts and withdrawals to finally get myself seated.

Delta was hugging me to her and whispered, “Now do me, do me fast, do me hard, just do me, please.” I did her hard and fast the way she asked. We must have gone at it for over five minutes until Delta raised her butt off the bed and held me up in the air while her pussy clutched me in a series of ripples and quivers. When we collapsed she was kissing me rapidly all over my face whispering loudly, “I love it, I love it, I love it.”

Trish pulled me off Delta and asked, “You didn’t come in her did you?”

I looked at Trish with a guilty look but shook my head no. “Good, she’s too dumb to take care of herself sometimes. Hold yourself up a sec.” She rolled a condom onto me then pulled me to her. “Put that in me gently okay? I’m not very experienced at this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.