Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A freshman scholarship student is trying to define his life direction and goals. While trying to figure out where he is headed, he enjoys opportunities as they happen. This is a relationship story, bordering on a romance with sexy stuff on the way. (There are chapters with a lot of sex and some with only implied sex.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Saturday was strange. As soon as I walked into the locker room, I ran into Adrian. While we were stretching out on the field Adrian was next to me. During warm up practice on catching drills I ended up either in front of him or following him.

At the beginning of the game, we had a good run back after catching a punt for our first possession. On first down I had a pull blocking assignment for a running play. I put the end on his butt and started down field to clear linebackers. I chipped one out of the way while the running back was on my heels. I was able to hit a safety while the back turned away from the play. I was tripping over the head of the safety when I realized the back was in the end zone. Adrian came over and gave me a hand up and whacked me on the back for helping on his run. I didn’t know he was the one running the ball!

The next possession we were moving down field with running plays. Then on third and five at their forty, my number was called for a flats play. These guys were hitting hard so this was going to hurt. I chipped my defender then headed downfield toward the middle on the count of two I looked for the ball and it was going to be long. I jumped really high and caught the nose of the ball in one hand. On the way down I was able to bring the ball into my arms. A helmet hit my arms and another hit my side but by holding the ball with both hands hugged to my body it didn’t come loose. I landed on a linebacker. He helped soften the landing a bunch but the wind was still knocked out of me. Adrian was right there giving me a hand up then pushing me toward the sidelines. Good thing he pointed me, as I was a little out of it from the hard landing. The linebacker that I landed on had to be carried off the field. Two plays later I was back in and we were going to do a sideline pass to a split end with me in the middle as a second target. I leveled the end then ran to the middle of the field about fifteen yards down. Our end was double covered and I was alone. The quarterback threw before I had turned so the ball surprised me when it came at my head. I caught it after juggling it a bit and, just as I turned up field, a blur busted a closing line backer. I ran hard dodging a couple of defenders and was accompanied across the goal line by a grinning Adrian. He had been my key blocker.

Adrian scored again, the quarterback ran one in and a wide receiver caught a bomb in the end zone and we kicked a couple of field goals. Pretty good. We won 41 to 9. Once again Adrian was with me constantly. We ended up showering next to each other, sitting next to each other at the end of game meeting then walking out of the locker room together. Waiting for us were his girl friend, Mandy, and sweet Sarah along with all the other girls waiting for their guys. I said I was starved and wanted to hit the dining hall immediately. Adrian said we should go over to Mandy’s apartment and have some pizza. I had to pull Adrian aside to tell him I didn’t have enough money for pizza. He laughed and just said, “Come along poor little white boy and learn to live with the high rollers.” Mandy and Sarah laughed with him. We stopped and picked up four pizzas and a bunch of coke on the way to Mandy’s. Adrian paid for it with a crisp fifty he pulled from his pocket. He looked at me and said, “You’ll be getting these soon my friend. Keep pulling in passes like that and the alum’s will be showing their love real soon.”

I didn’t understand what he meant but thought an extra fifty could go a long way.

The girls each ate a half a pizza. Adrian and I each ate a pizza and a half and could have gone back to the dining hall for more food. But the company was cool. Adrian and Mandy disappeared while Sarah and I sat on the couch chatting. It wasn’t long until Sarah was turned so she was lying in my lap with me leaning over her kissing her. We were into some long deep kisses when her hand caught mine and brought it up to her big full breast. I passed my hand over the stiff covered nipple, then cupped and cradled the massive beauty. She moaned. I panted. We continued kissing then Sarah began unbuttoning my shirt. She was fast. She pulled my shirt off then lifted my T-shirt over my head. She sat up and pulled her top off to reveal her braless chest in all its glory.

Sarah rolled to her side still pressed against me, kissing me passionately. She reached between us and rubbed her hand over my stiffness. She took my hand and brought it up under her skirt between her legs. Oh my, fuzzes, no panties. While I explored those tight little curls I dropped my head to kiss one of those beautiful dark pink brownish nipples. This not only elicited a groan but also brought both her hands to my belt and zipper. In three seconds flat she was tugging my pants and shorts down.

I heard something and froze. “Sarah, what about Adrian?”

“Listen,” she said.

You could hear Mandy’s rhythmic “Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh” accompanied by the squeak of bedsprings.

Sarah pulled my pants off while I kicked off my shoes. She undid her skirt and was instantly nude. The word “Nubian nude” ran through my mind. Or would that be “nude Nubian.”

“You’re acting kind of scared. You do this before?” Sarah asked.

“Just a couple of times. I don’t know how to do it right yet, how to make you feel good. You surprised me,” I said with a shaky voice.

“Not to worry Chuck, let me teach you how to make me feel really, really good,” she said huskily kissing me with some tongue.

She lay on top of me - this was a first for me. A totally nude babe lying on top of me. She let her legs spread and drop on both sides of me, straddling my lap. Sarah rose up, took hold my very stiff dick, raked it through her moisture then stuffed into herself. Wow, that feels great. Good stuff.

She easily slid down taking me completely inside her body. We started kissing, now more passionately than ever while she began raising and lowering herself on me. Her pussy was going into convulsions and her breath indicated she was having difficulty breathing. She jammed down on me hard, trying to suck my entire body into her. Sarah sighed then collapsed, breathing heavily. A minute or so later she raised up on her hands and looked at me. “You’re gonna get yours this time.” Then she started to slide up and down on me again. I was just about to warn her when the thought of Adrian came to me again.

“Stop, baby, stop. I don’t have a rubber. We aren’t safe. Let me out before I squirt,” I begged.

Sarah gave me smoldering look then locked her lips to mine while rapidly fucking me. Rubber or no rubber, I squirted. I shot the Sheila; I juiced, and came, sending an entire nation of fertile little squiggles up her pussy. Sarah came again from the intense activity then again collapsed on me.

“That was intense, really, really good,” I said kissing her neck and ears.

“You can say that again Chuck, that hit the spot,” she sighed.

“Aren’t you afraid I made you pregnant?” I asked.

Sarah rolled to her side reached down and scooped up fingers full of our mixed drool and held them to her mouth. “I love this stuff just like it is and not out of a rubber. S’matter you don’t wanna knock up this little colored girl?”

“That’s not a nice question. I’d love to put a baby in that gorgeous belly of yours but we both need to get through school first,” I countered.

“I ain’t gonna get pregnant. I just finished my period yesterday so I’m good for a week or so. So when I can’t have this put where it belongs I get to get it direct. Know how I do that?”

“How?”

Sarah slid down my body to face my dick. She opened her mouth and slurped my soggy hardening dick into her mouth sucking it back to life.

This was a shock but I recovered enough to moan, “Oh Sarah baby that feels really good,” I said with pleasure in my voice.

“Let me teach you how to do me too,” she said pulling off my dick.

She lay back on the couch and pointed to her juicy pussy, “Kiss it.”

I had heard of cunnilingus but had not had the chance to try it. I was a little put off by the abundance of my juice drooling out of her but dove in anyway. Sarah directed my kisses and licks around her pleasure area until we ended with me sucking on her clit while her pubic bone pounded my nose.

Raising up over Sarah I aligned myself to her then slowly slid into her warm pussy. With a mutual “Ah” we began a slow satisfying fuck that lasted well over a half-hour. By the time we came we were pounding at each other near yelling our pleasure.

This time Sarah got up and went to the bathroom came back and started putting her clothes back on. I took her lead and dressed as well. We straightened up the couch and turned over the wet cushions.

Sarah went to Mandy’s bedroom door and told Adrian we were on our way back to the dorm. He grunted. We left.

On the way back to campus Sarah was talkative. “Hope you don’t think I’m a bad girl for liking to do that stuff?”

“How could something that feels that good be bad?” I answered with a question.

“You have been with a girl before, haven’t you?” she asked.

“Yeah but we only did it a couple of times. We fumbled around at it but didn’t get a chance to get very good before she moved away,” I said. “Can I ask you how you got so good at it?”

“You can ask,” she said smiling and bumping her hip into me. “One of these days I’ll tell you all about it.”

“So does that mean we get to practice some more?” I asked hoping for the right answer,

Sarah looked at me, kissed me on the lips as we were walking, and put her head on my shoulder as she whispered. “I would like that and enjoy it a lot. We need to practice lots to get it right.”

We walked the rest of the way quietly, both of us mentally thinking of our next time to be together intimately.

This time when we got to the dorm Sarah wrapped herself around me and gave me a toe curler. We looked at each other, and then she was in the elevator. I went back to my room, stripped and went to bed.

Lying there, I kept thinking about getting the opportunity to fool around with a big sexy girl in my first semester at school. It was hard to believe that it had really happened.


“Hey man, there is some babe downstairs asking for you. Better go down and see what she wants,” some guy was saying to me.

I looked at the clock. It was eleven fifteen. Oh my! I slept late. I pulled on my pants and a T-shirt and went down barefoot to find out who wanted me.

There was Sarah dressed nicely. “You going to sleep all day?” she asked. “Go clean up real quick so we can go to church.”

“Church?”

“Yeah Church. I go every Sunday. You probably need to go with me,” she said standing with her hands on her hips. With me barefooted and her in heels, I was looking up to Sarah instead of eye to eye. I smiled at her and ran back to my room.

Fifteen minutes later, after the triple S, shit, shower and shave, I was dressed in my only suit with my good wingtip shoes walking with Sarah toward the campus chapel. This service was the second of the day and was fairly short. It was the usual, a couple of songs, a sermon, a prayer, and some announcements. We left the chapel and headed for food. The dining hall did it up great for Sunday dinner as no supper was served on Sunday except for athletes. We ate our fill then I had to go for the scheduled basketball practice. I said I would come to the dorm for her when practice was over so we could go to the library.

Practice was lame. Just a lecture on how practices were going to go and what would be expected of everyone. We did a couple of drills then were let go.

When I met Sarah at her dorm lobby to go to the library, Sarah asked if I wanted to go over to Mandy’s to study, as the apartment was empty. Sounded good to me. I asked if we could stop for some coffee grounds as I was dying for a good cup of coffee.

We got the coffee then were at Mandy’s in a couple of minutes. While the coffee was brewing Sarah started to fool around ending up with her on her knees sucking me. I raised her up and stripped her then stripped myself. I laid her on the table then sat on a chair between her legs saying I was going to have dessert now. After getting her off a couple of times I stood, plunged into her very wet pussy then enjoyed pounding her until I completely filled her.

We cleaned up, dressed and actually studied for three solid hours. We were just beginning to get kissy again when Mandy and her roommate along with Adrian and another guy came in.

“Hitting the books, huh?” Adrian asked.

“Got to keep that scholarship,” I said.

“Same for me,” said Sarah.

“We were getting ready to leave so we could get a hamburger on the way back,” I said.

We left and went to “Burger Chef” - the new competition to the golden arches. Besides, it was on the way. I had three hamburgers, fries, and a shake, while Sarah had two burgers, fries, and a shake. That means mine was 75 cents and hers was 60 cents, fifteen cents for burgers, fifteen for fries, and fifteen for small shakes. I still had a dollar so I was in good shape because I would receive my athletic allowance of ten bucks tomorrow, Monday.

We walked through the woods on the way back to the dorms and did some smooching on the shaded benches. It had been a nice weekend. With promises of seeing each other at practice on Monday, we parted.

Monday I was told to go to the gym for basketball practice after our football team meeting. I missed seeing Sarah.

Basketball practice seemed tame after playing football for a couple of months. When I was in my playing shorts and shirtless, everyone ooh’d and ahh’d at all my bruises from the weekend. All we did were some lay-ups, free throws, set shots and wind sprints. No real drills. The coaches counseled me about dual sports saying that since I was a freshman and probably wouldn’t make varsity anyway that I needed to be there for the last hour of practice and do my hundred free throws. I figured to be out of there early as a player could skip every thing after twenty-five straight free throws. I was deadly from the stripe!

I cleaned up and left for the dining hall. Sarah was standing out front looking a little worried. We ate while I explained what my schedule was going to be. We agreed that the one place we could guarantee to see each other was the dining hall so we would now meet there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.