Sometimes Love... - Cover

Sometimes Love...

Copyright© 2008 by Joe J

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rocky loved Carrie and she loved him. That should have been the end of it, but like the song says "Sometimes Love Just Aint Enough".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Carrie was in an excellent mood on the Monday after jet boating on the lake. Racing around on the powerful little watercraft had been a blast, and making love to Amy in the grassy little cove they found had been sublime. Amy had been incredibly responsive to her touch and so submissively eager to please. The thought of more lovemaking with Amy was an exciting prospect. Carrie knew that her excitement was part of the cyclic nature of her sexuality. She had always had spells where she was more into one sex or the other. The almost seven years that she had been totally heterosexual was the longest she'd ever been strictly with one preference.

Rocky did not share his wife's buoyant mood that Monday, although no one around him was aware of his inner turmoil. He went about his business in his usual fashion, concentrating fully on his four ongoing projects. In his truck between jobsites, though, he could think about nothing else besides Carrie...


Rocky met Carrie three years after his first wife succumbed to breast cancer. He was almost forty-four; Carrie had just turned twenty-seven. They met at the seventh birthday party of Carrie's nephew Joshua Pillars. Joshua was the son of Carrie's older sister Sarah and her husband Steve. Steve Pillars owned an insurance agency and Rocky was Steve's preferred vendor for doing claim repairs for fire, storm and water damaged houses. Rocky hadn't been invited to the party; he had only stopped by to drop off a bid to Steve. Steve dragged him out to the party anyway, and to the delight of the kids and the amazement of the adults, Rocky entertained the dozen or so seven and eight year olds with juggling and magic tricks for almost half an hour.

Steve introduced Rocky to his wife. Sarah sized Rocky up and immediately steered him toward her younger sister, Carrie. Rocky and Carrie shook hands and then brought to life every cliché ever written about love at first sight. Rocky was lost as she looked into his eyes and saw straight to his soul, and Carrie tingled to her toes just touching his hand. Rocky and Carrie were inseparable from that day forward, each totally lost in the other. Six months after they met, they were married. Carrie's family was amazed at her transformation, as she had always been the family's wild child. Rocky and Carrie still endured endless teasing about their public displays of affection, but everyone they knew said that they were the perfect couple. Until the day before, Rocky had thought the same thing.


Rocky struggled to act normally that Monday evening. He took Carrie out to dinner and managed to stay engaged in her conversation. When they returned home, he sat through a couple of television shows with her. Thankfully, Carrie didn't try to seduce him that night, she kissed him goodnight and went to bed early. Rocky checked to make sure Carrie was asleep, then went to check his recorder. He made his way to the garage and retrieved it, leaving the microphone in place. He took the tiny device into his office, attached a pair of ear buds to it, and with his heart thundering, hit play.

The first fifteen minutes of the tape was of Carrie talking on her cell phone to her sister Caroline, the radio playing and commuting sounds. The discussion with Caroline appeared to be about Caroline's fifteen-year-old identical twin daughters. In spite of all his inner turmoil, Rocky had to smile at his sister-in-law's plight. Shelby and Sarah were beautiful, mature and very bright. They were also boy crazy and full of the devil. Caroline and her husband Sid were going crazy trying to keep up with their two determined hellions. Rocky wasn't surprised when Carrie told Caroline that she would ask him to talk to the twins. Rocky was the girls' favorite male relative, and one of the few people they respected enough to listen to.

The next segment of the tape was of Carrie and Amy talking as Carrie drove them to lunch. Their recording confirmed his suspicions and also confused the hell out of him. After the sound of doors closing, and the engine firing up, Amy opened the conversation.

"Yesterday was the best sexual experience of my life, Carrie."

"I enjoyed it too. For a little thing, you make a lot of noise," Carrie said in a teasing tone.

"I've never been that vocal before, I'm not sure what you did to me, but it sure rocked my world. The only thing I didn't like was your husband being there."

"He's my husband; he had a right to be there. Amy, we are on our way to being girlfriends, but make no mistake about it, I love my husband and I cherish my marriage. He is always going to be first in my life."

It was quiet on the recording for almost a minute with no sound but the radio in the background, before Amy spoke again.

"I'm falling in love with you, if I haven't already. What am I supposed to do?"

Carrie was very firm and no nonsense in her response.

"Listen Amy, you are not a lesbian and neither am I. You are going to find the man of your dreams one day, just like I found Rocky. We can love each other and we can be lovers, but we can never be in love with each other. You need to feel the same way or we need to nip this in the bud right now."

I guess Amy saw her point, because she finally agreed that Carrie was right. The conversation took another turn as Carrie's voice assumed that sexy, smoky quality that it took when she was aroused.

"So, did you do it?"

Amy must have nodded her answer.

Carrie squealed, "Well then show me already!"

I heard some rustling in the seat, but still no words from Amy.

"No, not like that, take them off so I can see everything."

More rustling noises followed, then Amy finally spoke.

"God, I can't believe I'm flashing you like this in broad daylight."

"But it looks so pretty and you know you love showing me. As soon as we get to the park, I'm going to show you how much I like it all bald and smooth like that."

Rocky shut off the recorder and leaned back with a big sigh. He didn't have the stomach to listen to them doing whatever. As it was, in one conversation, his wife had confirmed her love for him and the fact that she was cheating. How in the hell was he supposed to wrap his arms around that?

Rocky sat up and thought about the situation for another hour or so, until he finally came to a conclusion. He wasn't the type of guy who let problems linger around like festering wounds. After dinner the next evening, he and Carrie would have a little talk. Rocky slept much better that night, now that he had a plan.

Rocky had to wait until almost nine-thirty the next evening to have his talk with Carrie. He had to wait, because Carrie was supposedly out shopping with Amy. Knowing that his wife was coming into the conversation fresh from being with her lover did not put Rocky in a conciliatory mood. He was sitting in the family room nursing his anger and a glass of Jack Daniels when Carrie breezed through the door.

Carrie arrived home in a very good mood, until she saw Rocky sitting in a wingback chair with a drink in his hand and a bottle of Jack Daniels sitting on the table beside him. To her knowledge, Rocky Simmons hadn't had a drink in over twenty years. He didn't drink, because alcohol made him a different person, a person he said he didn't like. The sight of the bottle and the tight expression on his face were all the clues she needed to know that something was seriously wrong.

"What's the matter, Baby, why are you drinking?"

"I know about you and Amy."

He watched her as he made that statement. He had gone for maximum shock value, so he could gauge her reaction. He had to admit that she was a cool customer as her eyebrows went up in curiosity.

"What is it about Amy and me that you know?" she asked.

"I know you two are lovers," he replied.

Carrie put on a shocked and hurt expression.

"Where would you get such a crazy idea? Amy and I are just friends."

Rocky did not let on to the existence of the recording now residing on the hard drive of his laptop. He wanted the option of using the recorder again if necessary.

"I know what I know, Carrie, and I am not happy about what I know."

Carrie moved over to the couch and sat down next to him.

"You don't know anything, Rocky. You are just imagining things. Now I wish I hadn't told you about having been with women in the past. If it bothers you that I spend so much time with Amy and not enough with you, I'll change that, okay?"

Rocky took what Carrie said to mean that she would stop seeing Amy while not having to admit being guilty of anything. He had made his point and he loved her enough that he was willing to let her slide this once. He vowed to himself that he'd be a better husband to her, so she wouldn't feel the need to look for someone else again. Looking back on the conversation a month later, Rocky would cringe at how stupidly naive he had been in making that decision.

"That's all I want, Carrie," he said.

She beamed him the smile that melted his heart, stood up and grabbed his hand.

"You are all I'll ever need, Rocky, and I'm yours forever. Now take me to bed and let me prove it to you."

Carrie picked up her bag from Macy's and led Rocky by the hand to the bedroom.

"Get undressed and into bed, Hubby. I want to show you what I bought today."

Rocky nodded and started to strip as she walked into the large master bathroom with the Macy's bag.

Carrie came strutting into the bedroom wearing only a bra and thong, both in a cranberry color that looked fantastic on her. Rocky loved the outfit. Carrie had the best ass he had ever seen, and the T-back panties showed it to perfection. The bra was one of those shaper models that pushed her breasts together and gave her tons of cleavage.

When she slowly crawled up onto the bed and stretched out on top of him, Rocky's dick sproinged to attention and quivered in anticipation. When Rocky wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over, Carrie looked up at him with smoldering eyes. Passion transformed Carrie's features in some indescribable way. When she was as aroused as she was that night, Rocky thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.