Jade - Cover

Jade

Copyright© 2008 by crocshoc

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lusty thought from the shy best man was accidentally spoken out loud and caught the attention of one of the bridesmaids...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

For the second time that evening, I found myself slumped in a chair wearing just my formal shirt. My memories of the previous hour played themselves over in my mind again and again and my head was a turmoil of pleasure, confusion and guilt. I remembered looking up at the bride, her pretty face blushing a killer smile as if for the camera - though on this occasion, there was no-one taking pictures and the redness in her cheeks was probably related to her impending orgasm as she happily bounced up and down on my cock. I also remember the revelation that her new husband was having sex with Liz - the last of the bridesmaids I would pick as the one to seduce a man on his wedding day and I still couldn't picture the two of them together - though I could only ever recall seeing Donna permanently arm-in-arm with her husband-to-be, yet here she was screaming her way through another climax above me. And I would never forget the sparkling, guilt-free eyes of Jade as she stared down at me with her fingers teasing my testicles until I came hard inside the bride.

Both Donna and Jade had quickly re-arranged themselves and made a hasty exit, leaving me to recover my breath and piece together any semblance of logic of what had just transpired: Jade and I had had sex. Twice, if you count her oral exercises around my erection. Then the bride fucked me. And Jade helped me cum, whilst displaying no signs of jealousy to accompany my guilt pangs. My further deliberations on that were interrupted by yet another visitor to the room - this time, not from the bridal party. One of the waitresses from the reception bounced across the floor carrying a small tray oblivious to my semi-naked state until she saw my pants strewn across her path. Her eyes rose slowly from the clothing to the chair I occupied and her initial shock was replaced by the broad smile of someone who has just uncovered a secret. I was too tired to try and cover myself up or pretend it was anything other than what she saw: an exhausted man slumped in a chair with his overused penis on display.

"Excuse me, sir," she said chirpily and continued on her way looking for glasses to collect but failing to find any — instead, her sultry face repeatedly returning to look at me. More accurately, she was trying hard not to stare at where my still engorged member flopped over the edge of the plush chair. Finally, she gave up on the pretence and made her way unconvincingly to the door before turning her head to me and with a resigned sigh, informed me that the bride and groom were about to leave.

"Which is a shame," she added confidently, "as your friends said you could ... help me..." and her voice trailed off whilst she bit her lower lip sensually. That raised a grin from me — and a jerk from my penis which wasn't lost on her, but she just giggled and left the room.

Hastily, I pulled on my clothes and tried to make it look like my morning suit hadn't spend the last couple of hours in a pile on the floor. I failed miserably, but I reasoned that most of the guests would be too focussed on the bride and groom — or their ever-filled wine glasses — to spare a thought as to why I looked so dishevelled. I got as far as the door when I spied a loose piece of paper on the floor. I bent down and picked it up — it was a menu from our reception, although someone had annotated the final course: under the heading "Dessert", the words "Profiteroles" had been badly crossed out using lipstick. In its place, crudely written in bright red letters, were the words "ME! ROOM 16".

I grinned broadly. I thought of Jade and my now confined member started to fill with blood — but my head buzzed with something more than lust when I recalled her smiling face and my old negative feelings were rapidly disappearing. The grin remained on my face as I swaggered down the stairs — passing Kirsty's boyfriend laid out on a small landing, his head perched against a marble pillar. He didn't look comfortable, but in his alcohol-induced daze, it didn't seem to matter. I shook my head at the different ways he and I had spent our afternoons and quickly joined the noisy throng of guests at the main door. The happy couple were saying their final farewells to their family and friends and I patiently waited my turn, glancing around the room to see who else I recognised. I saw her straight away: Jade's eyes sparkling directly at mine and my memory of her beautiful smile was refreshed, improved by the glow in her face and her barely contained excitement at seeing me again. I became aware of other eyes boring themselves into me and I turned slightly to the left to see Donna whispering into her mother's ear — the older woman's eyebrows raising in interest and only breaking the stare to my face to glance lower down my body. Her initial shock to her daughter's words was quickly replaced by a smile, then a grin — and then a dirty laugh, all whilst fixing her eyes on mine across the crowd.

The groom slapped his arm around me again, and with a drunken stagger, he loudly thanked me for my help. Then more quietly, he thanked me for looking after his wife when he was otherwise occupied: he didn't hold back in telling me what — or rather, who — he was busy with, and I realised that he was aware of exactly how I had looked after Donna. A rush of fear shot around my veins but this man just smiled back at me and hugged me like the old friends we were.

"We should all do it again sometime soon," he said, as if he was talking about a game of golf — and then moved to the person next to me.

Donna was quickly behind him and her embrace was warm — and maybe too sensual for a bride to be sharing with the best man. I asked her what she had told her mother and she smiled.

"I told her how well you looked after me," she whispered.

"And what did she say?!" I exclaimed, a little too loudly,

"That she would be lucky to be looked after so well," she added and pulled away with a salacious grin to embrace the older woman next to me. I looked over to her mother and despite her animated conversation with a distant uncle, she was still appraising me with her dancing eyes.

I didn't actually know who was in room 16.

At last, the bride and groom made their way through the door and into a waiting car — and with much cheering and shouting from the reception party, they disappeared into the night to begin their unusually open partnership. This was the cue for most of the guests to be making their move home — and for the fortunate ones, this was only upstairs to our comfortable rooms. I carefully avoided conversation with Donna's mother as a small group of us climbed the stairs, but it was gratifying to be surrounded by the beautiful bridesmaids, all of which seemed close to bursting into laughter at the hint of something mildly amusing. I tried to convince myself that they weren't laughing at me — but failed and retired, slightly hurt, to my room.

Too late, I realised that I had missed my opportunity to discover the occupant of room 16 — so instead I undressed and turned on the shower.

A few minutes later, I was dressed more casually than before — a pair of jeans and a loose-fitting shirt was all I bothered with — and then tiptoed my way down the corridor before lightly tapping on the wooden door of room 16.

I heard movement from the other side, then a long period of silence before a loud click announced the opening door. It was dark in the room and I couldn't see my promised dessert yet crept my way blindly across the floor to where I hoped I would find Jade. The only light in the room faded with the click of the door closing behind me, but I spun around anyway to see if I could glimpse her before the light disappeared. Still nothing. Actually, I could see something — the bed. I took two steps before I felt a strong hand guide me forward to the edge and then a woman wrapped herself around me from behind — she was naked and warm: her arms tight around my chest and stomach unbuttoning my shirt, her legs twisting around my own and her breath hot on my neck. A long, slow lick of her wet tongue trailed up, up to nibble at my ear and her right hand dropped down to my jeans, yanking them open before pushing them quickly to the floor to release my almost hard penis to the tender hands of the mystery woman.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.