The Stray (Nitro nee Fido) - Cover

The Stray (Nitro nee Fido)

Copyright© 2008 by Robin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nitro nee Fido wanders into our lives and our bed. He is a welcome guest, house trained and ignores me, so that's nothing new i guess. Warning, this is K9 sex in several guises so if this offends you, please do not read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Zoophilia   Furry   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size  

"Oh! My God Rob! That was abso-fucking-lutely fantastic." Jill had risen at last and had a pink glow about her I hadn't seen before.

"He tastes so much differently from you and I though he would scold my throat. His come is so hot." She was getting pinker, almost a full blush as the memories of the previous night went through her mind's eye.

"A dog's temperature is several degrees higher than ours." I informed her, quite unnecessarily, but I had to say something and useless facts are always a good fall back.

"I wish we had a video camera." This was a new turn of events. Jill had never even wanted to pose for me if a camera was anywhere to be seen. Even on holiday, she would cover her topless tits up if the lens as so much swung her way.

"Really?" As a conversationalist, I wasn't really doing my part. "You really want to make a film?"

"No you silly sod, but that would have made a fantastic sight, Nitro's cock in my gob and you stuck in my fanny. What girl wouldn't want to see herself so well used?" She brushed passed me and reached for the coffee pot. Her house rode opened to show her nakedness under the terry cloth.

Typically for a randy bloke, my hand reached inside and cupped a breast. She slapped my hand away, but giggled, the attention wasn't entirely unwelcome, but this wasn't the right time.

"Where's Nitro?" She asked as she sat at the opposite end of the dinning table, not bothering to close her robe.

"I let him out a while ago, last I saw, he was hunting the hedges, probably smelling out the foxes." Even with the familiarity of her body, accrued over the years, the glimpses of her tits were mesmerising and of course, had the desired effect on my cock, which was getting uncomfortable in the confines of my jeans.

Gill got up from her chair and opened the back door, calling the dog. A few minutes later, he padded over the threshold, his tail wagging like it was going to fall off. He glanced at me as he went straight to Jill who had returned to her seat.

"What have you been up to then?" She asked the dog, whose tail was thumping the table leg. He laid his head on her lap while she scrunched his ears and head. "You been looking for them foxes have you?" The change in her tone of voice was amusing to listen to. She spoke to him as if he were a delinquent child that had performed a mildly naughty act which, although worthy of a slight rebuke, had not displeased very much at all.

Obviously pleased with the attention, Nitro's tail was banging against the table leg even harder and then I noticed his back legs starting to do a little dance. I had been looking at his rear end and missed that her robe was completely open now and his nose was aiming straight at her sex. The rosy glow was turning into a deeper colour, her legs slightly parted and her breath becoming shorter. Then I realised the back door was wide open, not that Jill was aware or even cared, so a got up and quietly closed it.

I turned back to see Jill's legs wide apart and Nitro's head buried between her thighs. She had sucked in her bottom lip and was breathing hard as his tongue found what was becoming a familiar place and reaction.

Well, this is a great way to start the weekend I thought. It was as if Jill was completely held in thrall, a slave to this new experience of canine sex. Nitro had only to nuzzle her fanny and she would be instantly accommodating and ready for his whim.

Thinking that the kitchen, with its patio window that opened out on to the lawn and provided very little by way of privacy, was probably not the best place to get into a session, I suggested we all go into the living room. I may as well have talked to the coffee pot for all the recognition I got. By now, Jill's legs were as wide as was possible to be and Nitro's brindle head was burying into her as if trying to eat her from the inside out. She moaned in time with his tongue, totally oblivious of me or her surroundings. I had to do something.

I grabbed Nitro by the scruff of his neck and pulled him away from Jill. I could see her pussy lips, red and swollen, slick with her juices and the dog's saliva. Her skin was positively radiating colour and heat with a blush that was impossible not to notice. Slowly, her focus returned once the connection of dog and woman was broken.

"Fuck me Jill; you have got to be a bit more careful. Anyone passing would have had a great view of you getting the shit sucked out of you by Nitro." I was wondering what kind of monster had been unleashed. Jill, although an extremely sexy woman, had always been private where love making was concerned. But this woman was becoming completely wanton with a disregard for her own normal values. It seemed the introduction of the dog as a sexual partner, had hit a new place in her that threw all of her previous inhibitions away, with abandon.

"Ya, I guess." Distractedly, Jill stood, pulled her robe together and left the kitchen. Nitro struggled in my grasp, got free and followed her into the living room. I followed after them a few seconds later.

She was kneeling on the rug in front of the cold fire, her ass in the air, legs spread and her head on her arms, folded in front of her. The robe was thrown in a heap, a little distance away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.