Man's Best Friend - Cover

Man's Best Friend

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I know you all have heard the phrase; "Man's best friend," which refers to dog. Well, in this story you will see how our dog has just become this woman's best friend.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality  

I awoke with a delicious feeling all over, my nipples were hard, and my clit tingly, wet, and throbbing. I feel like I am about to climax and I wasn't masturbating.

I rubbed my eye and glance down and there was Roue between my thighs. His long tongue slithering between the slit and licking me from my clit to ass. Oh God, it felt so good that it sent shivers all over me.

I reach down; pull my cunt lips apart to give him easy access to my hot-throbbing pussy. Roue's tongue would lick the area, and then slide inside my hole. I pushed my pussy into his face as a slow moan escapes my lips.

I then squeal, "Good boy, that's it eat momma's hot cunt!"

Oh fuck, from some where deep inside, my body begin to shake violently like a freight train out of control as I start to climax. Again, I came harder than ever. There was so much juice that it covers his mouth, my thighs and the bed. Roue hungrily cleans me licking up the sweet nectar.

With his tongue licking at my slit and continue to cum repeatedly. When I look down at his cock, it is hard, slimy, shiny, and I can visibly see it pulsating.

When he was done cleaning me, Roue begins to whine, sit back on his haunches and lick his dick. I tremble and knew just what he needs.

I lick my lips hungrily, my eyes wild with lust. I pat the bed and with a calm voice said, "Come here baby, momma going to suck your cock again."

I reach out and caress his hot doggie dick with one hand. Oooh God I want him to fuck me, but didn't know how. I make a mental note to search the web to see how it's done. I lean down, lick the shaft, then engulf the whole thing into my mouth. Sucking, tonguing I savor ever inch of the sweet, salty, gooey, dog-cock.

My free hand is in my throbbing cunt again, encircling the clit, pulling it, and then sliding deep inside my hot-wet-throbbing hole.

Then it happens, his cock head grew so big that I thought it would burst. I grab the knot, close my lips tightly around the shaft, and begin milking his dog-cock.

Roue's dog cum begins to fill my mouth. I savor every luscious drop and it triggers another climax. After my body subsides from my climax, I lay back on the bed.

I'm still breathing hard, but manage to utter, "Clean momma's cunt Roue."

He zeroes in on it as if it was caviar. I raise my ass a little and he went from the pussy-hole straight to my ass.

I roll my eyes, clutch the blanket on the bed and shriek, "Oooooh fuck Roue, that's it clean mommy's hot ass!"

I feel the tip of his tongue, slithering at the small opening of my ass. I quiver all over as my sphincter begins to relax allowing more of his fleshy organ to enter it. Roue then pushes it inside my ass as far as it would go.

I moan incoherently and reach down and begin to rub my clit again. My whole body electrified with animal lust. My whole genital area pulsates from my ass to my pussy, much harder than when he did my pussy.

As my body shakes uncontrollably I squeal, "Aaarrrggghhh--Oh-my God, yessssssssssss!"

I lay back panting, basking in the experience. Wow, what an intense feeling. I still cannot believe my wildest fantasy came true.

Lover will come and go, but Roue will remain my doggie-lover, as long as I have him with me.

I then got up, put my clothes on and left the house to take my new companion out for a walk.

We often go to the park about three blocks away and explore the dog-walking pathway. The scenery there is breath-taking and it's a five mile trail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.