Wishbone: Student Teaching - Cover

Wishbone: Student Teaching

Copyright© 2008 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The devil sends 18 year old Kyle the magical wishbone, on the condition that he teach his high school math teacher a special lesson.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

"Stop!" Kyle commanded and Melissa froze. "Come on in, Melissa! Close the door behind you."

Horrified, the valedictorian did just that. She stood with her back to the door trying not to look at what Kyle's class was doing. Hillary, not knowing what to do, tried to bob her head along Kyle's shaft, though she had a hard time finding a rhythm.

"W ... where is Ms. Moran?" Melissa asked.

"Oh, I'm sure she's around here somewhere," Kyle said, stroking Hillary's hair. "Did you need something from her?"

"I ... I just wanted to get a letter of recommendation from her for a scholarship," Melissa said. "But ... I ... I don't want to be here. I want to leave."

"I don't think you really know what you want, Melissa," Kyle said. "Why don't you just suck a little dick while you wait for the old bitch to show up. Hillary's doing a lousy job of it anyway."

"But ... but I was getting better!" Hillary objected. "That's not fair!"

"Yeah, well, life isn't fair, bimbo," he said. "Scoot!"

Hillary sighed and got out of Melissa's way as the trembling girl took her place in accordance with Kyle's wish. She took hold of his cock and started licking at it.

"Hey Christine! Take a few pictures of this!" Kyle said. "Melissa can have some printed out and sent in with her scholarship application, since I don't think Ms. Moran is going to come through with that letter of recommendation. I'm sure they'd much rather know that you suck dick anyway."

"I can't <slurp> Can't stop myself!" Melissa cried. "How <slurp> how are you making <lick> me do this?"

"Magic!" Kyle explained.

"There's <lap> no such <kiss> thing!" she said.

"Well, you're a smart girl, Melissa!" Kyle mocked. "If it isn't magic, you tell me what it is!"

Erika laughed derisively. Kyle patted his desk and the goth girl hopped on top of it and gave him a kiss as the valedictorian continued to fellate him, tears in her eyes. When Kyle saw she was crying after kissing Erika, he shook his head.

"Come on now, Melissa! You might as well enjoy this!" he said as the wishbone throbbed.

Melissa shuddered and her eyes went wide. She started smiling and licking with much more enthusiasm.

"I like it! <slurp>" she exclaimed, bewildered. "How did you <slurp> make me like it?"

"It's a mystery, isn't it Melissa?" he said, groping Erika's tits. "Just another thing that you don't understand. Maybe you're not such a smart girl after all. Smile pretty for the camera!"

She smiled through Kyle's cock as Christine immortalized the moment.

"Now why don't you go stand in the corner and try and figure out how all this is happening," Kyle said. "You say there's no such thing as magic. If you really are smart, you should have it figured out by the time Hillary finally makes me cum."

Hillary brightened. He hadn't forgotten about her! Melissa got up, staring mournfully at the cock she had been denied that she had enjoyed so implausibly. Hillary dove into her task, overjoyed to be given a second chance. She opened wide and took Kyle's stiffy deep into her throat, ignoring its protestations, needing to succeed more than she needed air. She bobbed her head clumsily along his shaft, puffing and gulping, while she intermittently fondled his balls. It was really starting to turn Kyle on. Not that it felt anywhere near as good as Christine's experienced blowjob, but the desperate need of the stupid, smitten slut he had turned his hated teacher into was a potent aphrodisiac. So was Melissa's confused look of longing from the corner to which he had banished her.

"You know, Melissa, this stupid slut sucking my cock used to be Ms. Moran," he said. "Try getting your big brain around that!"

"That's ... that's not possible," Melissa said. "People don't just change like that. There's no such thing as magic! Damn it, I shouldn't want to do that. I shouldn't envy her! I shouldn't be here at all! How are you making me feel this way? It's driving me crazy!"

Kyle grinned.

"Ms. Moran is driving me crazy," he said. "I call her Hillary now though. I think I'm going to call you Missy. You obviously aren't smart enough to be a Melissa. Not if you can't figure any of this out. If you don't figure it out by the time I cum, you're going to be the stupidest bimbo in the history of this school. Now turn around and face the corner. Think as hard as you can. If you can figure it out before I cum on Hillary, I'll let you go."

The perplexed valedictorian turned to the corner. Kyle admired her ass and decided it could be rounder. He wished that she could feel her intelligence evaporating and that her tits would slowly expand and her ass would get fuller and rounder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.